Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-07-2023, 02:29 AM   #91
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please degrade and humiliate me.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 04:42 AM   #92
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperately submissive at moment wishing I was ordered naked exposed, degraded and humiliated. Even made to poop on floor and push face into and worse. Hopefully someone is interested in humiliating me on kik. Naughtyfungd
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 04-30-2023, 05:22 AM   #93
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Hopefully someone is willing to degrade and humiliate me.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:23 AM   #94
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Would anyone be interested in degrading and humiliating me make me do disgusting thing's
Old 06-24-2023, 11:48 AM   #95
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Arrow

Please humiliate and degrade me
Old 07-15-2023, 05:14 AM   #96
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Hopefully someone would be interested in humiliating and degrading me . Made to strip and expose myself even poop on floor and forced to do disgusting things.
Old 07-21-2023, 01:06 AM   #97
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetic worm needs to be degraded and humiliated please. Kik Naughtyfungd
Old 09-26-2023, 01:25 AM   #98
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperately need to be degraded and humiliated exposed and made to be filthy toilet pig Kik Naughtyfungd.
Old 09-26-2023, 05:39 AM   #99
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically begging to be ordered and instructed to poop on floor and make use of my worthless tongue and mouth. Possibly post ad to be used as toilet and must meet any that want to use me.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:19 AM   #100
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically very submissive looking to be degraded,exposed and commanded to be filthy toilet.
Old 11-04-2023, 05:58 AM   #101
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Anyone want to humiliate me?
Old 11-11-2023, 01:53 AM   #102
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate and degrade me
Old 12-02-2023, 07:55 AM   #103
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Anyone interested in humiliating me, degrading and exposing me. Making me poop on floor and do disgusting things.
Old 12-17-2023, 02:54 AM   #104
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Expose me naked, make me poop on floor and push my face into. If you want to be really cruel make me have mouth open and make use of my mouth and tongue so I can show how pathetic I am. Kik naughtyfungd
Old 01-20-2024, 07:40 AM   #105
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate me, degrade me as the pathetic loser I am

Advertisements
Kink Talk