Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2020, 03:44 PM   #1
Rose1998

Heart New around here! Would love to be broken in!

Hey! Long time lurker, first time poster!

Wanting to explore this part of myself for a while and have a little fun!

I would really love some small things to start me off, test my boundaries and find what I really enjoy!

So I am looking for some fun dares to start me off! In return, I will give a dare back! (Although I can't guarantee how original/good they will be!)

Any other tips or advice would be great! I am really wanting to buy some clothes or something fun, as I just got paid!

Anyway, thanks to anyone who feels like chipping in!

Edit: May be worth noting, I currently live with two housemates so am somewhat restricted on what I can do!

Last edited by Rose1998; 01-24-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Rose1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 08:14 PM   #2
SubRed92
Account Banned

Here's something really simple. I hope it will help you to discover if you're into orgasm control. In accepting this dare, you will leave your right to orgasm to luck.

Every hour (each hour begins at 00 minutes, and ends at 59 minutes), you may roll a six-sided die or generate a random number from 1-6 through other means. If it lands on a 1, you may cum, but ONLY within that hour. If it lands on anything else, you will not cum in that hour and will have to edge that amount before you are next allowed to cum (i.e. even if you roll a 1 in any subsequent hours, you must first clear all outstanding edges)

You do not have to roll a die every hour, it's your choice. The more you roll, the more edges you might get. Skipping a roll will give you time to clear outstanding edges, but would mean waiting an hour more to cum.

When will this dare end? Every same hour, you may make a separate escape roll. If it is a 1, you escape the dare. If it is anything else, you may not attempt to escape for the next X hours. X being the number of the escape roll.

I hope it's not too complicated! I am very tempted to do this dare myself.

Last edited by SubRed92; 01-24-2020 at 08:17 PM.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 08:46 PM   #3
new and willing

Welcome! I'll give you a pretty easy straight forward task roll a six sided dice (or use something like random.org) then spank each butt cheek your roll x 4. So if you rolled a 3 that would be 12 times.

Hope you enjoy. As you are probably aware from lurking, reports are always appreciated.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:46 AM   #4
Rose1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Here's something really simple. I hope it will help you to discover if you're into orgasm control. In accepting this dare, you will leave your right to orgasm to luck.

Every hour (each hour begins at 00 minutes, and ends at 59 minutes), you may roll a six-sided die or generate a random number from 1-6 through other means. If it lands on a 1, you may cum, but ONLY within that hour. If it lands on anything else, you will not cum in that hour and will have to edge that amount before you are next allowed to cum (i.e. even if you roll a 1 in any subsequent hours, you must first clear all outstanding edges)

You do not have to roll a die every hour, it's your choice. The more you roll, the more edges you might get. Skipping a roll will give you time to clear outstanding edges, but would mean waiting an hour more to cum.

When will this dare end? Every same hour, you may make a separate escape roll. If it is a 1, you escape the dare. If it is anything else, you may not attempt to escape for the next X hours. X being the number of the escape roll.

I hope it's not too complicated! I am very tempted to do this dare myself.
Omg this sounds fun! I will start this today at 10am, I will post a report later

Quote:
Originally Posted by new and willing View Post
Welcome! I'll give you a pretty easy straight forward task roll a six sided dice (or use something like random.org) then spank each butt cheek your roll x 4. So if you rolled a 3 that would be 12 times.

Hope you enjoy. As you are probably aware from lurking, reports are always appreciated.
This also sounds great! I will let you know how it goes! Thanks for the input!

I will send you both a dare of your own in return ASAP!
Rose1998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk