Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
k0k010

Angry Give me hard punishment for fucking up on Job (F28)

I have been careless on my job and messed something up. Something big.

I am now under stress, and the best way for me to relive myself from stress is to punish myself hard. And the punishment is needed to redeem for a mistake, dont you think?

You can see my limits on the signature below, and my likes are nipple, soles, thighs etc. punishment.

I have office binders, clothespegs, a crop, cane and cable cord.

Dont go easy.

Loves: Clothes pegs, Nipple play Punishment, Hard pain on ass, thighs and soles

Likes: Selfbondage, Whips, Canes, Floggers, Pee, Dice dares and punishments

Dislikes: Humiliation, Permanent, Scat, Spanking, Vanilla play, Anal

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
k0k010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:56 AM   #2
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

I agree you need to be punished, to start clothespegs on nipples, tits bound with cable cord, make a rope bra, and 30 whips with cane on ass and thighs and soles.
waiting for your report
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:59 AM   #3
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

You want harsh punishment? How's this for harsh...

I want you to go to an automatic drive-through Carwash. Once you get there, get on the hood of your car. Naked!
I think you see where this going... Ride through the Carwash twice, once laying on your back, hands behind your back, and once laying on your belly, hands still under you. This way, you can't try to protect yourself!
Make sure you pick the most expensive wash both times, and for your safety make sure it's the kind with brushes. The only thing you're allowed to wear is a pair of goggles, and a strip of duct tape on your pussy. That's it!
Have fun getting clean!

This hits multiple points on your likes dislikes, including public, flogging, and shower dares

A full report is expected

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:07 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post

I want you to go to an automatic drive-through Carwash. Once you get there, get on the hood of your car. Naked!
I think you see where this going... Ride through the Carwash twice, once laying on your back, hands behind your back, and once laying on your belly, hands still under you. This way, you can't try to protect yourself!
Make sure you pick the most expensive wash both times, and for your safety make sure it's the kind with brushes. The only thing you're allowed to wear is a pair of goggles, and a strip of duct tape on your pussy. That's it!
Have fun getting clean!

This hits multiple points on your likes dislikes, including public, flogging, and shower dares

That was a good one, it's going to be hard to top that.

But I want to see what her report writing is like first.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:20 AM   #5
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
I agree you need to be punished, to start clothespegs on nipples, tits bound with cable cord, make a rope bra, and 30 whips with cane on ass and thighs and soles.
waiting for your report
I will be coming home in about 30 minutes. I just wanted to ask you if that is 30 total or per body part?

Limits: Pic or video until I get to know you, Permanent marks, Family, Social Suicide, Public, Punishing my pussy
Old 01-21-2020, 08:30 AM   #6
k0k010

Quote:

Have fun getting clean!

Untortunatelly, I wont be able to do this. I do not own a car and I can't include other people.

So, please pick something else. Not as public, but equally or more harsh.

Old 01-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Girl you do know, you asked to be punished and hard, so that will be coming off your dislike items.

If your looking for pain, change the title of your post to hurt me hard, so you don't confuse Masters.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k010 View Post
Untortunatelly, I wont be able to do this. I do not own a car and I can't include other people.

So, please pick something else. Not as public, but equally or more harsh.
Car isn't required, you can stand in an automatic one, and if you go in the middle of the night, nobody else would be involved...

I think you can do it, it doesn't seem to break any of your limits

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:40 AM   #9
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I will be coming home in about 30 minutes. I just wanted to ask you if that is 30 total or per body part?
30 per parts, and it would be "nice" (meaning mandatory) to do the punishment @ office
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #10
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Girl you do know, you asked to be punished and hard, so that will be coming off your dislike items.

If your looking for pain, change the title of your post to hurt me hard, so you don't confuse Masters.
You are right. Sorry, it wont happen again.

Quote:
Car isn't required, you can stand in an automatic one, and if you go in the middle of the night, nobody else would be involved...

I think you can do it, it doesn't seem to break any of your limits
I will try, but I do consider the things like this as a social suicide.
Something less public?

Old 01-21-2020, 08:55 AM   #11
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

If you want less public then I suggest you pick a Carwash that's not right next to the road... You said it yourself, you fucked up, and punishment isn't supposed to be fun!

Now I expect you to do this as soon as possible, tonight preferably.

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 01-21-2020, 09:00 AM   #12
k0k010

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
30 per parts, and it would be "nice" (meaning mandatory) to do the punishment @ office
Can I do it at home, sir? I do not have any instruments in my office.

Old 01-21-2020, 09:00 AM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
If you want less public then I suggest you pick a Carwash that's not right next to the road... You said it yourself, you fucked up, and punishment isn't supposed to be fun!

Now I expect you to do this as soon as possible, tonight preferably.
Anon, she wants pain, she mislabel the post. But it was a great dare, save it for another girl who will enjoy it.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-21-2020, 09:00 AM   #14
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Put down your pants, but leave your panties on. Get your cane and hit yourself 10 times as hard as possible. Count to 3 slowly inbetween strokes.

Now let your pee flow and wet yourself through your panties. Now cane yourself again with 10 strokes. Keep your panties on afterwards and check every 15 minutes if they are dry. If not: give yourself 10 strokes. Once they are dry, put your panties in your mouth and cane your bare ass (20 strokes). Give a decent report here on how it went, and afterwards you can remove your panties from your mouth and the punishment is over.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #15
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
You are right. Sorry, it wont happen again.
Lucky you cleared that up. I was going to give you a humiliation dare to do, and make fun of Croatia girls. They all have great bodies, but the face. Ok, I won't go there.

A pain dare hmm,,,,,,,
Let start out with some hot sauce on your asshole, for starters. Leave it on for 1/2 hours. Do this as a warm up.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamp, nipple pain, pain punishment