Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2019, 12:27 AM   #1
Craign2018

Default Forest dares

Hello all.

What's the best forest dares you all have or have done?
Craign2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:12 PM   #2
maryb
Account Banned

I was tied naked to a tree once and left for a couple of hours.
maryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:42 AM   #3
Irene

I was dared to go to a wild area, and i went to a forest, early in the morning, at the edge of the forest i hid the key of a padlock let's call it 1), taping it under a stone bench in the middle of the parking lot

Then i went thrugh the forest for walking for one hour, then i found a tree, with another chain i chained another padlock key (call it 2) with the padlock n 1.
Then i took anorther direction, and walked for another hour, until i was in a clarence, where a fountain is.
There i stripped naked, also barefoot, and tied at my hips a rag, put all my clothes and keys in a backpack, and chained it, closed, to a tree with the n 2 padlock, then put all the backup keys in a small plastic ziptied bag and put it in a 5 liter plastic jerry can.
I filled the jerry can with water and then chanied it to my right ankle whit a one meter ling chain.
As last touch i handcuffed my hands at my back then i started walking.

The plan is go back to the parking lot, recover the key n1, then go to the key n2 and recover it, and then go to the backpack and recover all my possession.
All of these steps i myst do walking naked and barefoot in a forest, whit hands cuffed at my back and dragghing 5 kg of jerry can chained to my ankle.

It took me almos all the day, it was also a cold day of early spring.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:30 AM   #4
Craign2018

Anymore? I'm going to be doing some dares when I'm next free.
Old 08-08-2019, 05:27 AM   #5
toxeus

A guy on xtube called theDreamLord did some cool dares. Here's a summary of one. I like it because it's elegantly simple, but very daring.

This assumes you can drive to the Forrest. Park your car in as public a place as makes you comfortable. Get out, undress, get hard. Now lock all your clothes in your car. Keep some footwear if you need it, preferably sandals.

Hide your keys at least 100 metres (300 feet) from you car. Be careful here, hide them where you can definitely find them but they're not visible to anyone else. You can see in the video the xtube guy has a panicky moment.

Now walk back a good distance past your car into the Forrest. The xtube guy actually stopped at his car because he needed somewhere for his camera, but really you should at least double the distance from your keys.

Pick a place as hidden or as public as works for you, push your boundaries but don't get arrested, jerk off and cum. Only then can you retrieve your keys and get dressed.

The xtube guy reported that he actually got caught, but they kept their distance and watched. You can see his reaction to getting caught in the video, it's awesome.

Likes: Moderate Exhibitionsim, Anal, Edging, Denial, Bondage, Mild Pain, Spanking, CBT etc...
Dislikes: Humiliation, Long Dares
Limits: Family, Scat, Extreme pain, Cross dressing, Money, Friends, Diapers, Anything illegal, Permanent Damage, Social Suicide, Showing Face
toxeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:46 AM   #6
Edgeking

I once had to leave an apple in the forest, came back and it was covered in ants. Tossed it right into my underwear haha

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
Craign2018

Doesn't seem forest dares are very big on this site at the moment lol.
But anyone got any more dares or good ideas?
Old 10-26-2019, 04:04 PM   #8
Craign2018

Default ..

Bumping this thread
Old 01-24-2020, 08:09 AM   #9
Craign2018

Bumping this thread again

Advertisements
Kink Talk