Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-18-2018, 05:45 PM   #31
thelights

I dare you to put on two diapers (or one thick one) and a pair of your skinniest jeans, and then go to the mall. Once you get there, hang out until you manage to have an accident in your diapers. If you can wait on the mall for 15 minutes after your accident before you leave, you can change right away when you get home. If you leave any quicker though, you need to stay in your diapers for 2 hours after getting home.

If someone dares me I don't really want to have too high a chance of someone noticing, but the idea of being somewhat exposed for a while and someone maybe seeing makes me pretty wet. I'm willing to have a messy accident, but only if I was really close to home or like walking back.

Loves: diapers, humiliation, being degraded, anal, bondage, name calling, pee / wetting
Likes: games of chance, spankings, toilet restriction, messing, rules, anal humiliation when turned on (gaping, ass to mouth), messy, petplay, nipple play
Dislikes: hidden-public, enemas, ice, line writing, edging, pain, body-writing
Limits: family/friends, permanent, cam, photos, public, toothpaste, wedgies

Toys (doesn't work, fixing this)

Want to play with me? Send me a PM .
thelights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:37 PM   #32
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Empty your bladder and put on 2 diapers before heading out for a day at the mall. If that diaper is not full within one hour, put on a third diaper. Every hour until the diaper is leaking, you will add an extra diaper. Once you hit 6 diapers, you may stop adding and finally begin your journey home

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 04-03-2018, 04:42 AM   #33
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone want to challenge me?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 04-03-2018, 10:49 AM   #34
pantieslave

Before you leave for work prepare 2 diapers 1 with slits and 1 without, leave them by the door for when you get in, eat a greasy meal for lunch, once you get home immediately put on the 2 diapers, one with slits in first then put on your fluffy dog costume, you may do anything you want but remain this way until morning
Old 04-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #35
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Diaper up and put on your loosest fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour). You can pull up your pants as many times as you like but every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 04-15-2018, 07:33 PM   #36
rhl
getDare Succubus

I almost feel guilty giving this dare after the one you gave but since I have already done the dare myself that I'm about to give.
Next time at the park remove and hide your pants, now take an hour walk, afterwords you may locate your pants. I found the most fun was when bike riders came up from behind, being on blacktop I was unable to hear them.
Old 04-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #37
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I'm liking this little dare for people at the moment...

Here are your rules to follow before starting:
1. You must not use the toilet for anything whatsoever in the four hours before the dare begins.
2. You must drink two litres of water in the two hours before your dare starts, and a third litre in the five minutes before diapering up.
3. You must have ready two diapers, plastic pants (if you have them), four chocolate bars, two large jars of baby food decanter-ed into smoothie bottles (or similar) and pre-booked cinema tickets for a film of your choice.
4. For lunch you must have visited the greasiest fast-food place and eaten at least two large burgers, plus fries.

When you're ready and have fulfilled all three of these, diaper up in your two diapers, cutting slits in the inner one so that each can get thoroughly soaked. Put plastic pants over these if you have them, but don't put on a onesie/similar that can stop any sagging . You're probably desperate to pee but hold it for now.

Now your dare begins. You're going to first eat your baby food, every last drop. This may take a while but remember - no peeing yet! Then, once you have completely emptied both bottles of babyfood, you can go and order two of the largest size coke possible before entering the cinema theatre.
Once in the screen you must drink all of one of these cokes before the film starts. You must also keep holding your bladder until the film starts. Fail either of these things and your punishment will be to unwrap all four chocolate bars and place them down the back of your diaper, to melt into your butt for the duration of the movie.
When the film finally starts, if your first coke is empty and your diaper still dry, then you may wet yourself like a baby and enjoy eating your chocolate instead.

There are two more parts to this dare.
1. You must lower your trousers so that they sit around your ankles while the film is showing, and stay like this for at least five minutes.
2. After the film, head into the bathrooms. Go to the urinal, lower your trousers to your ankles again and fully empty your bladder (in case it isn't already) before heading home to clean up. If this second part is too public then you may complete it in one of the cubicles.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 05-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #38
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone want to challenge me?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 05-28-2018, 07:39 PM   #39
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Bumpity bump
I like this thread and don't want it to die :s

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 05-29-2018, 04:50 AM   #40
shyboy88

Go to a mall with a diaper on and an extra one, stay there until the first is almost leaking.

Go to a restroom and change into the new diaper and dispose of the old one.

Can go home when the new diaper is wet

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:43 AM   #41
shyboy88

Just a little bump to see if theres still interest in this thread

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:22 PM   #42
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Well, seeing as public is a limit I'll do my best!

First you're going to need to pack your bag with six diapers and then take public transport to get to a shopping centre or high street. By the time you come home, you will be wearing all six diapers over the top of each other. Here are the rules:

1. Each diaper must be put on in a public bathroom.
2. Only one diaper can be put on in each bathroom, to put on the next you must therefore find another shop/restaurant with a toilet in which you can add your next layer.
3. On each layer you must clearly write the phrase "I had to put on this diaper in [place name] because I am a baby bitch". Take a photo of each layer and send them to me on Kik as you're doing it.
4. You must drink at least 700ml between putting on each diaper layer.

As a result of these rules, you may want to plan your route and timings carefully to avoid shoppers! Now, because I'm mean, between the putting on of each diaper layer I have a task for you to complete:

After diaper 1 is on: Place at least 100grams of chocolate down the back of your diaper.
After diaper 2 is on: Ask three strangers for directions to a location of your choosing.
After diaper 3 is on: Eat a large greasy meal.
After diaper 4 is on: Try on either a dress, skirt or five pairs of jeans, in the changing rooms of a clothes store.
After diaper 5 is on: Find the largest jar of baby food you can and consume it.
After diaper 6 is on: Waddle up the stairs to the top of a multi-storey car park and then waddle back down again.

After all six diaper layers are on, and all six tasks completed, you may then return home on public transport to write up a report of your day. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 06-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #43
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Bumpity boop to keep this thread alive?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 08-28-2018, 04:08 AM   #44
Samtheman

Ok i dare you to wet and mess yourself at work if your wearing a diaper show it off to three poeple before changing if your not wearing one wait 30 minutes before you change
Samtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:56 AM   #45
Klickfoot

A little played out but you’re gonna watch a movie on the next day you have some hours to yourself. Before you start you must not use the toilet for anything for at least four hours.

Take either a fast acting lacitive or enema and diaper up. Grab 1L/30oz of juice or water and keep it near by. Your first task is to finish all the juice/water before the movie is half way done. Now get comfy. Your second task is to not move from this spot, unless instructed otherwise, until the movie is over. Your third task is to put on a kids movie and try not to have an accident.

If you don’t mess or wet during the movie, congrats you may relive yourself however you like. If you wet, pause the move and stand in a corner for ten minutes, diaper around your ankles. Repeat every time you wet, even if it’s just a little. If you mess, pause the movie and sit on the the floor squishing it around for at least a two minutes. Now unpause and watch the rest of the movie, making sure to pause and squish around for at least a minute every ten minutes until the movie’s over.

Regardless of if you wet/mess or not during the movie, after it’s over change into another diaper. You may change out of this one when you wet it twice, mess itonce, or finish another kids movie, whichever’s first.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above