Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 02:56 AM   #1
Dickdrip

Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in EU (tease & denial)

33/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in EU (tease & denial)

(Post on behalf of one of my subs - don't reply directly.)

Good morning,

My name is Marky and I am a 33yo gay man going deeper and deeper into discovering my submissive side. My partner who I live with is dominant (and not part of our online games), and I also am playing online on X with two “daddies” from the USA who tease and torture me every day and never let me cum. Relational intimacy is important to us and we chat every day as well as just doing kinky stuff. In terms of kink, the main thing is tease and denial - I am never allowed to cum, I’m not even allowed to properly stroke most of the time, and I’m teased whenever daddies are around online. I live cam for them sometimes and send videos and audios. I always show face. The only possible way for me to get any relief is when my primary (offline) partner makes me cum, which unfortunately given he is into tease and denial as well is not a lot!

The problem at the moment is because of the time difference according to daddies I am not teased enough during the morning and early afternoon in the UK, so we are looking for an additional “teaser” or two to join our online games. Both daddies are also into findom and so this is part of our dynamic, but doesn’t need to be important for you, and it shouldn’t be assumed that you will benefit financially from being involved in this. If you would enjoy tormenting a sub with no hope of them ever cumming, I would love to hear from you! Please message me on twitter: @markyboytease or telegram: @matiankai.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Marky
x
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk