Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-27-2015, 07:34 AM   #1
switcher40

Default Need ideas for our game

We are a 33 yo married couple who like to switch roles. Recently we have been playing a game that allows us to engage in some kink play while sometimes switching roles. We need ideas/dares to do this weekend I will give written reports on the dares we choose.

Here's how the game works:

We roll dice to determine who gets to be the dom
The winner chooses 2 tasks for the sub.

for example, last time we played this game my wife was forced to hold 7 difficult but sexy yoga poses (undressed) for 30 seconds each while keeping kegal balls inserted the whole time. she was successful and was rewarded by being allowed to masturbate to orgasm.

Her second task was to balance 5 lit candles on her body while receiving punishment from a crop all over her body. She was again successful and was allowed to punish me for the rest of the night.

If she had failed these tasks she would have been punished.

We need ideas/dares for both of us as we never know who will be the dom and who will be the sub. Could also be couple dares in which one of us is the loser and must be punished.
Limits: Shit, Public , Family/Friends, Picture, Permanent, Illegal
switcher40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:40 AM   #2
switcher40

Forgot to mention we have almost any toy you can imagine including sex swing, spanking/bondage horse and ability to tie/cuff hands over head from ceiling.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:41 AM   #3
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

The sub will have wax dripped on their sensitive bits, if they make a noise they must edge five times while the dom whips them.

The sub will roleplay as a student needing to pass, willing to do anything, the dom will show them just how over their head they are. IE, thinking they can just fuck and be ok, and then the sub is blindfolded, tied up, and is being spank.

The sub will hold at least five postions of the doms choice, while the dom is shooting them with marshmellows (it is rather fun, done it before, marshmellow gun is a must). If the sub can not keep the postions for the amount of time the dom has chosen, they will be blindfolded and randomely tickled.
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:05 AM   #4
switcher40

Those are good. I went and bought a marshmallow gun as I know I will use that one and I am pretty sure my wife would love to shoot things at me. Keep the ideas coming and I will update on the ones we use.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:18 PM   #5
switcher40

We finally got a chance to play Saturday night and I promised a report so here goes: I lost the dice roll so I was the sub for the night. We started off with yoga poses and the Marshmallow gun (my wife was very excited about this part) it took my wife a few poses to get the hang of shooting the gun. Once she did this activity basically became CBT... I was able to complete all of the poses so I was rewarded with a striptease and lap dance. Next we did the hot wax torture. she poured wax all over my cock which I enjoyed thoroughly the only time I almost let out a whimper was when the wax dripped down into the soft area between my balls and leg. I won this challenge so I became the Dom. I chained my wife's hands to the ceiling and flogged her ass until it was nice and red, then I cropped her tits and nipples until they were nice and tender. I finished her punishment by dripping hot wax onto her tender ass and nipples I then inserted her anal beads and fucked her, she begged for me to cum on her tits so I did then finished her off with an orgasm for being such a willing sub.

We both enjoyed the suggestions and would love for someone to give us challenges for this weekend. Again I will give a full report on the ones we choose.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:03 AM   #6
switcher40

Still looking for ideas...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, couple, couple dare, game