Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2021, 01:19 PM   #46
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Very nice! Congratulations!!

How about a rule for this week? You’re only allowed to cum with the dildo in your ass, and only after it’s been inside you for 30 minutes that day. The time is culminative, so it doesn’t have to be the 30 minutes immediately before cumming.
I'm not the best at following rules (due to personal matters, not because of any unwillingness), but I could definitely give this one a try!!! It sounds like it could definitely work at stretching me properly

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:23 PM   #47
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymos404 View Post
I glad you loved the plug getting pulled from your ass with weights part.

I honestly want to try some of the stuff you have done cause I'm in the same boat of I have a small and medium plug that fit fineish, but then I have a large plug that is still way to big that I get that sting before I hit the wide part. I might have to try from ground one like you did and follow the dares on my own since it sounds like it really worked for you
The trick is to start from ground one and to really complete each step very thoroughly before going for the next one. I believe that stretching myself with the medium plug till the point in which it would fall out of my ass if I did not squeeze my muscles around it was key to be able to fit the big plug in. And of course, lots of lube and lots of patience. The weights really help, it's a "heavy" workout for the muscles and they give such a wide range of feelings. In fact, I want to try some predicament bondage involving them

Old 01-04-2021, 01:25 PM   #48
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by danili View Post
Hey there, since you like to destroy your butt with heavy objects, why not push a boules ball in there ?

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but was never able to fit it! But if you're able to I promise I will give it another go !!

Goodluck
I really am not a fan of inserting anything without a base up there. I have seen way too many ER videos and programs to know that I do NOT want any visit to the doc in which I have to explain why there's an iron ball up my ass that I cannot push out

Old 01-04-2021, 02:26 PM   #49
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredicBabe View Post
I really am not a fan of inserting anything without a base up there. I have seen way too many ER videos and programs to know that I do NOT want any visit to the doc in which I have to explain why there's an iron ball up my ass that I cannot push out
In that case, just go to a sports store and purchase a nylon net, or maybe go to a clothing store and purchase a stocking net. Just put your balls inside the net first, then into your ass, and finally when you are done pull from the net (or stocking).

Report.
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:52 PM   #50
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Or just, you know, buy a heavy butt plug.

If you’re looking for heft, check out the WMCBP at Mr. S Leather, or the njoy. You could also look at XL anal beads.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 03:00 PM   #51
PredicBabe

Anal beads have definitely been a since-long wish... maybe you could recommend some? I am in Spain, so as long as it's Amazon.es or from an European shop, it's pretty sure that I can get it (within a certain budget)

Old 01-05-2021, 04:33 PM   #52
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The trick is to start from ground one and to really complete each step very thoroughly before going for the next one. I believe that stretching myself with the medium plug till the point in which it would fall out of my ass if I did not squeeze my muscles around it was key to be able to fit the big plug in. And of course, lots of lube and lots of patience. The weights really help, it's a "heavy" workout for the muscles and they give such a wide range of feelings. In fact, I want to try some predicament bondage involving them
How about as a simple predicament:
You set up the dildo on chair again. Prepare as required then sit and take it as deep in your ass as you can. This time though no book support (or less). You either have to hold yourself up squatting or take it deeper. Set a timer for 10 minutes. Set a punishment for getting off early (Eg. 10 hard spanks per minute early).

An extra challenge could be to squat on tiptoes, or raise the chair/dildo so you are forced to be on tiptoes. Or simply squat for longer.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:51 PM   #53
bee9
getDare Succubus

I think we should rename the thread from 'Break' to 'Gape'?

Am I right, OP?
Old 01-05-2021, 05:27 PM   #54
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
You set up the dildo on chair again. Prepare as required then sit and take it as deep in your ass as you can. This time though no book support (or less). You either have to hold yourself up squatting or take it deeper. Set a timer for 10 minutes. Set a punishment for getting off early (Eg. 10 hard spanks per minute early).

An extra challenge could be to squat on tiptoes, or raise the chair/dildo so you are forced to be on tiptoes. Or simply squat for longer.

Definitely a good idea!! Should apply the the punishment on my own or should I come here for it?

Old 01-05-2021, 05:28 PM   #55
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
I think we should rename the thread from 'Break' to 'Gape'?

Am I right, OP?
Very much so, mister

Old 01-05-2021, 05:38 PM   #56
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Definitely a good idea!! Should apply the the punishment on my own or should I come here for it?
Come here main thing is that you know as you're squatting what unpleasant forfeit you'll have if you give up
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:40 PM   #57
PredicBabe

Done. Starting it right now

Old 01-05-2021, 07:17 PM   #58
PredicBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post

Reporting on this one. I have done the "standard" challenge (squatting on the chair without book support for 10 minutes).

Well, a lot of changes have happened since I started this threat. At the beginning of it, I could not fit the big plug in my ass at all, and now not only can I get the big plug in, but I can also get the dildo in my ass without troubles. In fact, less than 5 minutes with the medium dildo is enough for me to get either the big plug or the dildo in my ass, making them slide riight in. If that's not a change, I don't know what is!

So I barely needed any prep before putting the dildo on the chair and make it penetrate my ass. I set a timer on 10 minutes and clicked start, and I went as far as I could on the dildo. The dildo has 20cm of insertable length,and I probably took some good 15 cm in before I had to stop going down. I squatted on that position for a few minutes, and had to move a little bit up due to an unexpected feeling: I was getting a very sudden urge to pee. Weird, I thought, since I had gone to the toilet before starting the ordeal. But as soon as I moved a little bit up on the dildo, the urge subsided, so I decided to remain at that depth for as much time as I could.

However, my legs grew tired and I inadvertedly slided down the dildo. Again I felt the pee pressure, and again I forced myself to go a little bit up. My legs were getting tired, and when I checked the timer, I saw I still had 4 minutes left. So I found a solution. I splitted my legs open and stretched them at the sides of the chair, which left me straddling the chair (and the dildo). This would have usually meant that I would have irremediably slided down on the dildo, but so it happens that I have been a horseback rider for quite some years, so I just had to squeeze my thighs tight on the chair sides to keep myself at the comfortable length of the dildo. Due to previous experience doing it, this turned out to be a much more comfortable position, and I could perfectly endure the 4 minutes left of the dare.

I sincerely never had imagined that horseback riding would train me for this kind of thing, hehe. But the dare was quite nice, since it allowed me to find out exactly what was preventing me from taking the whole shaft in my ass. Now I only have to find out the way to manage that feeling of peeing when the dildo is in my ass... Easier said than done!!

Old 01-05-2021, 07:42 PM   #59
Anonymos404

Quote:
Reporting on this one. I have done the "standard" challenge (squatting on the chair without book support for 10 minutes).

Well, a lot of changes have happened since I started this threat. At the beginning of it, I could not fit the big plug in my ass at all, and now not only can I get the big plug in, but I can also get the dildo in my ass without troubles. In fact, less than 5 minutes with the medium dildo is enough for me to get either the big plug or the dildo in my ass, making them slide riight in. If that's not a change, I don't know what is!

So I barely needed any prep before putting the dildo on the chair and make it penetrate my ass. I set a timer on 10 minutes and clicked start, and I went as far as I could on the dildo. The dildo has 20cm of insertable length,and I probably took some good 15 cm in before I had to stop going down. I squatted on that position for a few minutes, and had to move a little bit up due to an unexpected feeling: I was getting a very sudden urge to pee. Weird, I thought, since I had gone to the toilet before starting the ordeal. But as soon as I moved a little bit up on the dildo, the urge subsided, so I decided to remain at that depth for as much time as I could.

However, my legs grew tired and I inadvertedly slided down the dildo. Again I felt the pee pressure, and again I forced myself to go a little bit up. My legs were getting tired, and when I checked the timer, I saw I still had 4 minutes left. So I found a solution. I splitted my legs open and stretched them at the sides of the chair, which left me straddling the chair (and the dildo). This would have usually meant that I would have irremediably slided down on the dildo, but so it happens that I have been a horseback rider for quite some years, so I just had to squeeze my thighs tight on the chair sides to keep myself at the comfortable length of the dildo. Due to previous experience doing it, this turned out to be a much more comfortable position, and I could perfectly endure the 4 minutes left of the dare.

I sincerely never had imagined that horseback riding would train me for this kind of thing, hehe. But the dare was quite nice, since it allowed me to find out exactly what was preventing me from taking the whole shaft in my ass. Now I only have to find out the way to manage that feeling of peeing when the dildo is in my ass... Easier said than done!!
I mean you're just doing a different type of riding then when you train to ride a horse

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:52 PM   #60
PredicBabe

Definitely yes, but when I was doing horseback riding I was not in a moment in which I thought about the sexua implications of the sport, hehe

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, dare, stretch, stretching