Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #1
piggyslave77

Default Home alone punishment

Hi i have recently upset my mistress by not completing the task she gave me. I told her about my hate for feet so she asked me to smell my step mothers shoes. As to which i did not. She asked me to post on here with ideas for punishments involving my stepmothers shoes and socks. She owns 2 pairs of leather flats 2 pairs of high heels and 1 pair of ankle boots plus sneakers.

I am on kik aswell:
piggyslave77
Please either post below,dm me on here or kik me
I have no limits and some toys
-small bullet vibe
-large vibe
-handcuffs
And willing to improvise
Do your worst
piggyslave77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:50 PM   #2
redass_slave

as punishment for not doing what your mistress asked, you will find the dirtiest pair of your stepmothers socks and you will put them into your mouth. Then you will take each of her shoes and use it to hit yourself in the balls 10 times. Imagine her kicking you in the balls. Then you will remove the socks from your mouth, You will then lick clean every single shoe she has. You will spend at least 5 minutes on each shoe. You will then write a complete report to us on this thread and you will send your mistress photos of you doing this task.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk