Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
Sluttybiitch

Default Punish this obese whore

Hello,

My mistress sent me here for my continued misbehaviour in following her guidelines. She’s making me write this with 3 pegs on each labia and it’s starting to hurt so let’s hope I can get all the information in quickly.

Please give me punishments, I have to get a specific number of punishments for being overweight and for disobeying her rules. Please give me detailed punishments so I can improve my behaviour. I will give detailed reports in response to the punishments. Please help me to meet my mistress’s number of punishments to get to. This post will be open until Sunday.

Good punishment topics:
Pee holding
Exercises ( make them kinky if you want)
Humiliation body writing
Medium pain.

Please punish me and help my worthless fat self loose some weight and be put in my place for disobeying my mistress.

I reply quicker on Kik: sluttybiitch0

Likes: cumming, pleasure, clit stimulation, degradation, private humiliation

Dislike: anal, exercise, pain (I will do these I just don’t like them)

Limits: public humiliation, permanent injury, illegal, photos/ videos (sorry)

Household objects only. I have pegs and a butt plug. (Because I live with family it can’t be a loud dare but other than that within my limits I’m open to ideas. Thank you in advance for the punishments)

kik: sluttybiitch0

Kinks & Limits

Last edited by Sluttybiitch; 05-08-2020 at 09:08 AM.
Sluttybiitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:17 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttybiitch View Post
Hello,

My mistress sent me here for my continued misbehaviour in following her guidelines. She’s making me write this with 3 pegs on each labia and it’s starting to hurt so let’s hope I can get all the information in quickly.

Please give me punishments, I have to get a specific number of punishments for being overweight and for disobeying her rules. Please give me detailed punishments so I can improve my behaviour. I will give detailed reports in response to the punishments. Please help me to meet my mistress’s number of punishments to get to. This post will be open until Sunday.

Good punishment topics:
Pee holding
Exercises ( make them kinky if you want)
Humiliation body writing
Medium pain.

Please punish me and help my worthless fat self loose some weight and be put in my place for disobeying my mistress.

I reply quicker on Kik: sluttybiitch0

Likes: cumming, pleasure, clit stimulation, degradation, private humiliation

Dislike: anal, exercise, pain (I will do these I just don’t like them)

Limits: public humiliation, permanent injury, illegal, photos/ videos (sorry)

Household objects only. I have pegs and a butt plug. (Because I live with family it can’t be a loud dare but other than that within my limits I’m open to ideas. Thank you in advance for the punishments)
You will need a pair of jeans, a chain and a padlock. You use the chain as a belt and secure it with the padlock. You are not allowed an unlock for any reason whatever until you have lost 1lb weight. Then you get a day free. Then it goes on again until you've lost another 1lb. And so on until your weight is reduced to what your mistress wants it to be.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:33 AM   #3
Sluttybiitch

Hello,
Thank you for the punishment idea. However I live with family and right now that is not feasible as any punishments need to be discreet from there. For this reason my mistress has excused me from this punishment however I do appreciate the thought and idea though. I would be open to another punishment please to go towards my bad behaviour so if you’re able to create a punishment around my limits I would really appreciate that. Thank you for your time!

Kinks & Limits
Old 05-08-2020, 09:41 AM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

Grab a marker and write the following on the your body: fatfuck, worthless, obese, disobedient, whore.

A couple exercises for you to do (ideally, these would be done naked but if your living situation doesn't allow that then do it fully clothed or in your underwear) with pegs on your nipples:

- 50 jumping jacks
- 15 burpees

Two more exercises, same rules apply but no pegs:

- 25 pushups
- 40 situps

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:26 PM   #5
Sluttybiitch

Hello sir thank you for the punishment I cannot wait to get to this. I will tidy my floor now so there is plenty of space. Thank you very much for the dare and if you have any more please keep them coming!! Thank you sir I will report once I have completed the task sir.

Kinks & Limits
Old 05-08-2020, 01:42 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Hello,
Thank you for the punishment idea. However I live with family and right now that is not feasible as any punishments need to be discreet from there. For this reason my mistress has excused me from this punishment however I do appreciate the thought and idea though. I would be open to another punishment please to go towards my bad behaviour so if you’re able to create a punishment around my limits I would really appreciate that. Thank you for your time!
I'll give it some thought. Do you visit your mistress or does she you? And when next and how often?
Old 05-08-2020, 01:46 PM   #7
Sluttybiitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
I'll give it some thought. Do you visit your mistress or does she you? And when next and how often?
It’s an online relationship so we talk online sir

Kinks & Limits
Old 05-08-2020, 02:41 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
It’s an online relationship so we talk online sir
Thanks. Then what I had in mind won't work. I shall need to think again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, fat belly, pig, punishmemt, slut