Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #46
Dexo

How about we start with the dares then, whoever isnt using the computer is sucking the other one off or eating them out.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 12:29 AM   #47
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Truth:
What is the most embarrassing thing each of you have done?

What is the grossest thing each of you have done?

Dare
To start showing each other skin, take the following photos and send them to each other
Male: naked head to toe using one hand to cover crotch
Female naked head to toe and cover nips with right arm and crotch with left hand

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 01:00 AM   #48
Legendary

What state do you live in and do you have amusement parks near you.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #49
ksoma
getDare Succubus

are you both explicitly heterosexual?

have you ever judged each other over sexual issues/partners?

look back at your sexual experiences honestly. have any of either of your partners had even a passing resemblance to your siblings? (similar eyes, same body shape, etc)

what is a secret (of a sexual nature) that your sibling doesn't know (and will know now, when you answer together?)

You see each other in your underwear now. Putting aside your relation, and looking honestly? Does she look like something you are happy to see in a girl? Does he look like something you are happy to see in a guy?

do you think the friend who set this up has an incest fetish, or is just amused by making you uncomfortable?

assuming, when you get to dares, things are.... very gentle, are you guys open to the idea (even if weirded out)it could be fun to do some.... minor dares together?

does the taboo, and nervousness about doing this, arouse either of you, at all?
Old 09-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #50
ksoma
getDare Succubus

also, you took one minor dare, so I'll issue another minor dare.

when reading and answering everything new since your last reply, you don't wear a shirt, and she wears a skirt.
Either she sits on your lap, and you rest a hand, up her shirt, on her belly, lightly stroking her skin....
or she sits next to you, and you rest a hand on her thigh, just up her skirt, and stroke her skin.

Very mild.... but intimate, contact, to be maintained while answering questions.

Once all questions are answered, you have three final question to answer before contact ends:
1) did you like how her skin felt?
2) did you like how his touch felt?
3) are either of you even the slightest bit aroused?
Old 09-02-2018, 11:37 AM   #51
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

I'm curious what the siblings will do when they are doing their dares.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:39 AM   #52
Sister&Brother
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
are you both explicitly heterosexual?

have you ever judged each other over sexual issues/partners?

look back at your sexual experiences honestly. have any of either of your partners had even a passing resemblance to your siblings? (similar eyes, same body shape, etc)

what is a secret (of a sexual nature) that your sibling doesn't know (and will know now, when you answer together?)

You see each other in your underwear now. Putting aside your relation, and looking honestly? Does she look like something you are happy to see in a girl? Does he look like something you are happy to see in a guy?

do you think the friend who set this up has an incest fetish, or is just amused by making you uncomfortable?

assuming, when you get to dares, things are.... very gentle, are you guys open to the idea (even if weirded out)it could be fun to do some.... minor dares together?

does the taboo, and nervousness about doing this, arouse either of you, at all?
we are both heterosexual. neither of us are bisexual
we never judged the others partners
I guess we both dated people that looked like they could be a sibling of ours
sexual secret is I have a vibrator and he typically jerks off daily
we are both athletic and typically would go for athletic people so yes
I think our friend is just amused by embarrassing us and making us comfortable
we actually started to do some dares, will explain these in our next post
Sister&Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sister&Brother for this post:
Old 09-04-2018, 03:44 AM   #53
Sister&Brother
Account Banned

Hi everyone. we started to do some light dares. these include giving out our photo to those who message us on kik. we also had a dare where we had to strip to our underwear and I had to sit on my brothers lap. I had to spend 10 minutes facing away while his hands were on my bra and then 10 minutes facing towards him while he was holding my ass. we also had a dare where every time one of us entered a room where the other was we had to kiss on the lips for 10 seconds. another dare was done at a day at the beach where we had to get a stranger to take a pic of us kissing on the lips and send that to the person who dared us as well as our friend who we lost this bet to. finally we had a dare where we both had to get under the blanket in bed and strip nude and had to spoon. we still didn't get to see each other naked but we were up against each other.

we will start taking more daring dares and will report back on them as they happen
Sister&Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sister&Brother for this post:
Old 09-04-2018, 04:11 AM   #54
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Spend sn hour naked with eachother. And try to get eachother off.

What is your kik?

Have fun!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:37 AM   #55
Legendary

What is your kik
Hit me up mine is legendarymythgod
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #56
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister&Brother View Post
Hi everyone. we started to do some light dares. these include giving out our photo to those who message us on kik. we also had a dare where we had to strip to our underwear and I had to sit on my brothers lap. I had to spend 10 minutes facing away while his hands were on my bra and then 10 minutes facing towards him while he was holding my ass. we also had a dare where every time one of us entered a room where the other was we had to kiss on the lips for 10 seconds. another dare was done at a day at the beach where we had to get a stranger to take a pic of us kissing on the lips and send that to the person who dared us as well as our friend who we lost this bet to. finally we had a dare where we both had to get under the blanket in bed and strip nude and had to spoon. we still didn't get to see each other naked but we were up against each other.

we will start taking more daring dares and will report back on them as they happen
Well, as this is an AMA thread, I suppose we should focus on questions.

How did you feel, having him touching you, bra and butt?
Bro, how did it feel to touch her?
Were the kisses very chaste, or were the more like the kind you'd give a significant other (10 seconds isn't make out, or even tongue, but could still be more than a peck on the lips)?
Same with the kiss from the beach?
How did it feel, having your naked bodies against each other?
Did he get aroused so you could feel it?

in all honesty, I sort of wish dares went a LITTLE slower, to build you guys up a bit, but you've been great sports. I hope, weird as it is....

well, lots not hope. Let's just ask:
Weird as it might be.... are you two having ANY fun with this at all, or just going through with it until it is done?
Old 09-04-2018, 11:21 AM   #57
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Are you now accepting dares either by thread or by PM?
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 01:14 PM   #58
tiger777

PM sent with a dare.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:33 PM   #59
WranglerKinkster

have either of you ever played a stripping game?

if so, what happened? Ever play with both of you in the same game?

as for a dare, challenge your friend that is making you do this to organize a stripping game. can be with just the 3 of you... or perhaps a few more friends.

but since you lost the bet, the two of you must play with a disadvantage. so no underwear or panties.
WranglerKinkster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk