Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Default A few simple ones

These are to try and level out the whole IQ thing. Hopefully these will be simple but things always tend to be a lot simpler in my mind then when i actually write them down.

1) Count the number of times you have used the toilet in the last 24 hours, this is the the amount of time you're allowed to use the toilet for the next 48 hours. If you have reached your limit you must either go in your pants and empty them, or use the toilet and PM me for a punishment.

2) Look at the time on your PC, take the amount of time that has passed since the last 12 (either AM or PM). This is the amount of time you must spend tomorrow with a peeled banana down the back of your panties. (Can be normal underwear for guys although panites preferred)

3) Ok take your favourite and least favourite food items* (single items not meals) Now you have a choices, either:
A) You can eat your favourite, and have your least favourite down your panties (Same as dare 2) for 24 hours.
B) Eat your least favourite, and have your favourite down your panties for 3 hours.
C) Eat your least favourite have your favourite down your panties for 6 hours, but you are allowed to eat the one that has been down your panties AND a fresh one.

Hope you enjoy

*Foods to be used at your own disgression, so make sure they are safe because i will accept no responsibility for your actions.
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
outeq9
Account Banned

These dares are great. Very creative and original. I am going to do numbers 1 and 2 tommorow. That means I can only go to the toilet 4 times and I have to stick a banana down my panties for 6 hours and 14 min. This is going to be gross.

Please, don't PM me asking if I have a webcam because I don't. Also, I don't play TorD online, only in person so don't ask me.
outeq9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk