Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
tighty whities

Default Pictures Dare

So, I have seen a dare similar to this in an older post. But I have changed it around to make it versatile for anyone. The old dare is that you are to leave a picture of yourself in a public place. Whether the picture of you is nude or a body shot, and what not.

But for this dare, I came up with the idea of leaving behind a memory card (SD Card), from your camera, in a public place. On that memory card you can have several pictures of yourself, not just one. Once again, it can be nude photos, body shots, embarrassing pictures ect. But the point of this is that you can leave behind several pictures. And it doesnt seem like a tough dare to do. After a while it might cost a bit of money, but a 1GB memory card for a camera isnt a fortune, or you can use an old flash drive.

To make it more noticable or more appealing for someone to pick up, you can put it in a plastic case, that way it is more bulkier and easier to spot. I'm sure that someone will be curious enough to take it home and see whats on it. You can also play around with where you leave it (in the fitting rooms, the mens/womans clothing, bathrooms, resturant, etc.)

I hope this is a good dare, please let me know if you like it and if you're gonna try it.
tighty whities is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camera, dare, picture, public