Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2023, 02:24 AM   #1
ToiletTasteTester

Default 20/F I am your open book and you can read me.

Hello stranger!

I’m new here and this is my first post! I'm excited to be a part of the community and I'm sure I'll be posting more soon enough. My lovely Dom has instructed me to do an AMA for my first post so here I am.

Rules
As per his instructions, I am required to respond to every single question I receive, with some caveats. Firstly, I will not be responding to any question whose answer involves personally identifying information. Secondly, I will not respond to unreasonable questions or behavior (for example, if someone asks hundreds questions all at once). And finally, at my discretion I may choose to not respond to any vanilla questions that are not kink/BDSM related or not sexual or not embarrassing etc, however I assume I'm going to answer most if not all of those if I get any :3. One last thing, I'm not going to respond to PMs and have them turned off, please direct your questions to this post only. I am the property of my Dom and my Dom alone.

About Me
I go by Yelena, I'm almost 21, I have been interested in kink for a long while and just recently had my 2 year anniversary with my Dom, we are long distance. I’m Deaf from birth. My favorite kinks are as follows: Bondage, Orgasm Control and Denial/Chastity (I have a belt which he requires I wear on occasion), Petplay, Breathplay, Power Exchange, Service, Praise, Light Degradation, and Light Pain Play. My username is because my Dom has recently been training me to be a piss slut and I was required to pick an embarrassing name for the account. My hobbies are reading, sketching and VR/videogames. Kink is a very large part of my personality and identity. As a sub I am not a brat and enjoy following instructions and obeying orders more than anything else.

And without further ado, I hereby become your personal open book, please ask me anything!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk