Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #46
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
Fan! Freakin' Tastic! Ok well maybe not that good but I went into listening with low expectations that anyone would be decent and you are above decent at least! It was easy to listen to you sing and made it through both recordings without a problem.

Just sayin... I would have been fine with just the Fan! Frakin' Tastic! haha. Like I said... I'm not a professional, but I think I'm pretty good
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #47
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
Just sayin... I would have been fine with just the Fan! Frakin' Tastic! haha. Like I said... I'm not a professional, but I think I'm pretty good
Oh, I'm sorry. I tend to be over honest sometimes then kick myself in the head after I realize that I was. You are very good though.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #48
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Well, I've been making my pet do silly things for me like read children's books, so I thought I might let him see me do something silly. Like sing a childish song.

https://soundcloud.com/ispuds/if-i-only-had-a-brain

There ya go.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #49
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people? I use to have to sing in front of people a lot when I was younger as I went to a Steiner school and they are big on performing arts. Now mostly privately, as I have a speech impediment, but I sing almost every day. Eventually I'm going to have an operation to overcome that, mostly so that I can give more of a go to singing and other things that will help my work, but that is for the future.

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10? 3-4

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say? I've been given a lot of positive feedback and told that my voice sounds like a bell, but I've always been mistrustful of this.

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny) Yes, people blowing air through their noses.

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? I Love all forms of music, and do not have a favourite song or artist. To sing, I enjoy folk songs, sea shanties, early blues, classic rock, rock 'n' roll and 20's-50's dance hall, swing, jazz and crooning. Also, I'm not Christian or Buddhist, but certain hymns and chants appeal to me. Some of the Baptist Sacred Harp songs are incredible, but can easily be ruined.

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing? I'd say Blues and folk. They are what I work on mostly.

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing? Rap. Cleft palate is the death for spitting bars.

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? Nope.

9. On a different hand, can you rap? I've written rap for others, but don't myself as people have no idea what I'm saying. I used to be able to battle quite well, in terms of flow and content, but when I stopped for the above reason I lost my skills after years without practice.

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? I'd say it naturally goes a bit higher, but I'm working on that.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #50
Siren
getDare Succubus

As promised: https://soundcloud.com/dare5853-1/mr-sandman

My voice ran out a bit and I screwed up the start of the third verse, but I can't be arsed to do it again later So hopefully this might make people smile a bit, though not as much as Happyme's! (Which, by the way, was brilliant )

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #51
Happy Me

Music Beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
As promised: https://soundcloud.com/dare5853-1/mr-sandman

My voice ran out a bit and I screwed up the start of the third verse, but I can't be arsed to do it again later So hopefully this might make people smile a bit, though not as much as Happyme's! (Which, by the way, was brilliant )
WHOA! You are like... talented and adorable and hilarious all at the same time!

And thank you for the compliment.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #52
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Well, I've been making my pet do silly things for me like read children's books, so I thought I might let him see me do something silly. Like sing a childish song.

https://soundcloud.com/ispuds/if-i-only-had-a-brain

There ya go.
Boo. It didn't work. Maybe the privacy settings?
Old 08-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #53
kinkyslave2

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?
Yes, both
2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10?
3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?
Yes they say wow you are talented or you have a nice voice
4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)
Yes people have said I am like off pitch (most people jokingly)
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?
Pop, and don't have a favorite
6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?
Pop/broadway
7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing?
Rap, screamo
8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?
Not yet
9. On a different hand, can you rap?
NO
10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?
Higher although I can sing lower I have the range of Baritone and Tenor, can sing some Bass too

Dislikes- scat and piss, other people, animals

18 sub M

Male farm breed: slutty bitch
kinkyslave2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #54
collegekid1204

1. I sing whenever I listen to music and only in private, usually not in front of people, unless it's a girlfriend or parents.
2. Probably a 5 or 6, I might be tone deaf, so I'm not sure haha.
3. Haven't sung in front of anyone in a while so I can't recall.
4. Haha my friends say I suck, but Idk if they just don't wanna hear me.
5. Radio music, most artists except for rock, metal and heavy rap.
6. I sound best singing slow songs.
7. Really really high pitched singers or female singers that sing high notes.
8. Nope, never tried out.
9. I can rap if I'm listening to a rap song and I have the words in front of me lol.
10. My singing voice is usually higher than my speaking voice.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #55
collegekid1204

Alright so I'm trying and trying to upload a decent singing clip. However, to my fellow sound cloud users, I'm getting a lot of static. Am I too close to the mic, or am I not allowed to type or click while recording?

If anyone wants to listen to my first try and comment, here's the link. I personally don't like it because it came out a lot lower than I thought. Trying to find a higher pitched song.

https://soundcloud.com/collegekid120...ing-of-chasing

After trying about 6 more times, I still keep getting static. Does anyone know the reason behind this? Haha if anyone wants to hear me sing, Skype me and I'll sing for you over audio chat. I'll work on this more tomorrow and try to figure it out.

Okay, so I think the reason for static was because after I recorded it, I was listening to it, and would skip ahead because I didn't want to sit there for the full four or three minutes and that's when static hit. When I don't skip ahead, there is no static. So tomorrow, I'm gonna do a whole lot more. Here is: Lightweight by Demi Lovato.

https://soundcloud.com/collegekid120...ht-demi-lovato

Also, right now, my parents are sleeping so I kinda have to tone it down, but tomorrow I'm gonna try this full blast Please rate me so I can know if I should do more or not...

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

Last edited by collegekid1204; 08-18-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:25 AM   #56
Happy Me

Music Beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Also, right now, my parents are sleeping so I kinda have to tone it down, but tomorrow I'm gonna try this full blast Please rate me so I can know if I should do more or not...
I really liked the first one a lot better! I think you should try it again and belt it out! If you do, I will post another one, though it will probably be another silly goose one.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #57
collegekid1204

Here's another Adele song... I wish I had a voice like her

https://soundcloud.com/collegekid120...g-tables-adele

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Old 09-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #58
bunz

Send a message via Yahoo to bunz

Happyme127 has posted such a nice visitor message for me
As a thank you I'll sing for her.

My answers to the questions:
1.Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?
- I sing in privat every day. Sometimes at parties or karaoke bars I just go nuts ^^
- I'd give it 7. It's not bad but I could use some lessons.
3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?
- The best comment on my singing voice was: "How can so much voice fit in such a tiny person"
4. In a negative way?
- A girl I liked once told me to shut up or she'd kick me. And I think she would have. I'm still positive I got the notes right, though. Needless to say it didn't work out between us.
5. I love singing Queen!
6. what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?
- Opera. The only thing I ever sang on stage (as a kid) & Blues. I'm best when I can sing with true feelings
- ABBA and music like it.
8. No awards for me
9. I can't rap.
10. My singing voice is higher than my speaking voice

I play a lot of instruments and can get a melody out of anything, but I can't play any instrument on an above average level. (Except maybe drums) I've also been drummer in several bands from alternative rock to blues and oldies.

Specially for happyme127 I recorded something with my phone (sorry for the poor quality I'll add something good in a few days)
Enjoy: rainbow connection

likes: bondage, semipublic, electro, anal, drooling, JOI, spanking, dice dares (try new stuff)
punish/tease me: humiliation, heavy pain, eating cum, messy
limits: diapers/ageplay, wedgies, cbt, ice insertion, pee, scat, permanent, illegal, public/family/friends(social suicide)

My Toys

check out my blog

If it's not in my limits I'm willing to try it (or forgot it)
bunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:51 AM   #59
Happy Me

Talking

OMG! That made me smile SO BIG!
Old 09-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #60
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?
I sing most of the time in the car when alone.
I think my mom said I could be a singer with some lessons. That's positive right?
4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)
None? Ithink.
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?
I like to sing to my Katy Perry Pando playlist.
6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?
Not sure if I sound good singing anything.
All of it.
8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?
Nope. I just said I sing bad, unless the award was for worst singer :P But I didn't enter any contests.
9. On a different hand, can you rap?
Never tried
10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?
It varies depending on what I am singing.

I think the only way I can submit something of me singing is if I did it in the car on a good day on my way home from work. Then I would post a link

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk