Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2024, 04:53 AM   #26
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
A little task for a little leaky toy

Grab two clothespins and put them on your nipples. Grab your vibrator and hold them first against your left nipple for a song (your pick of song) and then against your right nipple for another song.

Don't wear a bra afterwards for an hour and enjoy seeing them all pokey.
*blushes*

so um first I um stripped down to just my panties *blushes* and um noticed that the "cute lil toy" writing was gone from yesterday and um *BLUSHES* I um rewrote it *blushes* *squirms*

Then I grabbed 2 clothespins and put them on my nipples. *blushes* they are still a tad tender from all their attention yesterday but the clothespins still felt really good *blushes* all pinchy and had me squirming. I already had music on so at the start of the next song I held the vibrator to my left nipple *BLUSHES* gosh. um very very squirmy. I um really wasn't staying still... also the song was just over 3 minutes *blushes* by the end of it I had um a visible wet patch on my panties *blushes*

Then with the next song I switched to the right nipple *BLUSHES* soooo squirmy and the left was feeling all left out *Blsuehs* and I was still very much squirming... my knees bending and falling wide. gosh. thinking about how good the vibe would feel on my clit... even just oh so breifly. gosh. it would feel sooo good. *BLSUHES* gosh.

When the time was up I got dressed again...without a bra... now my nipples are VERY pokey and visible through my shirt and I am sooooooo soooooo aware of how needy I am *BLSUEHS*

Thanks Blue for a fun start to the day

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk