Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Emma3012

Default Guide me through masturbation

Anybody who wants to guide me through playing with myself- giving me certain tasks and giving me certain videos to watch- feel free to PM me.
Emma3012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #2
maxS
Distinguished Member

That sounds like fun!
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #3
Emma3012

Bump. Please...
Emma3012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
maxS
Distinguished Member

Hey I just PMed you. Dont be so impatient (:
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:01 AM   #5
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Drink two liters of water at least four hours before you start this task. At the four hour mark, you have five minutes to find a place to get comfortable. Best try and avoid being in public around then, but feel free to use a public restroom. You now must edge yourself five times a half an hour using only your left hand, and you must watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nC-r3yIepk.

At the end of the half an hour, you must switch hands to your right hand, and continue watching the same video, and edge yourself another five times for another half an hour. After your first hour, for the next hour you need to find at least six things within the room you are in to use to masturbate with, and use each to edge yourself three times for ten minutes each. If you finish before your ten minutes are up for a specific item, you must slap your nipples while watching the video still, and beg the sea turtles to forgive you for being a worthless slave who cannot follow directions.

At the end of the second hour, your last hour must consist of fifty edges in what ever way you can accomplish the task. If you cannot complete fifty edges by the end of the hour, you must pinch your clit and beg the sea turtles to forgive you for being a useless whore. If you complete your fifty edges before the hour ends, you must insert a finger into your asshole for ever minute left until the hour is up.

At the end of the third hour, you must bring yourself to orgasm within fifty-seven seconds (before the video ends). If you cannot bring yourself to orgasm before the video ends, PM me for your punishment. Make sure to make a detailed report in this thread, as well.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk