Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-24-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
Mieann

Default Our current training program.

So, many of us who are in a s/M relationship ofter undergo some sort of training. Soooo, I thought it will be nice to share our current training programs and talk about it.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:44 AM   #2
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Hi

Nice thread

Well, even when I was just taking care of my neighbours flat and he wasn't my Master I called myself "pet", "slave", "whore" or "slut". But it was just the way I was wearing my pubes (absolutely unshaven, trimmed, labia trimmed but mons clean, absolutely clean shaven).

So it was more like a status that I given myself.
I didn't act like it.

That came with Master, he told me to undress every time (exept we're having guests or I stay less that 15 minutes) when I enter his flat - because it is animal cruelty to dress up pets like humans. Later I had to crawl instead of walking and now I'm used to be collard and leashed, too.

Now I get trained to eat from a bowl, don't use the toilet like a human (but just for pissing) and sleep in my "doggy bed".

Was I nervous? Yes
Was I embarrassed? Yes.
Am I enjoying every second now? As if you need to ask

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 03-25-2018 at 03:49 AM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 03-25-2018, 04:06 AM   #3
sklavensaulu

my training programm is that i have to go online on public cam nearly every day.
i have to be naked and wear my collar and then i have to obey. goal of it is that i learn to obey even when i am not horny.

the Slave is not allowed to wear clothes at home

likes: naked , humiliation, public cam, pee (with drinking it), feet, slavery,

dislikes Eating own cum, stay on cam after cuming, doing overnight dares

limits: unsafe, permanent marks, scat

my PM Dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83780

sklavensaulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 02:57 PM   #4
Mieann

Thanks Pet Ra for improvising on it.

For me, the current one I am at is trying to get used to nudity at home, making it a normal attire. The training Sir has instructed me is to stay nude at home at all times, whether his or mine. Windows are closed though but it has been opened a few times under Sir's supervision. As getting seen nude is illegal here, there are curtains to cover up.

It has been a week now and I am sort of used to it? I'm no longer super excited getting naked now but I still am, a little.

The second training that I am currently going through is positions. It's more of a ritual that I get to tower pose (or the submission pose if Sir is present) for 10 minutes everyday when I wake up. There is a particular space where I need to do it. I've been doing it for nearly 3 weeks now.

The third one is actually commando which I have gone quite far now. I am actually going commando 4 days a week. Ultimately, Sir's goal is that I treat lingerie as an attire, instead of it as necessity (except periods). I am kind of aware of my commando status at work and it still some times bother me, I avoid going commando when there are meetings with other departments. Other than that, I do try to keep the 4 days of commando on work days.. because commando on weekends = commando training to help overcome my fears.

These are the current constant ones that I have to keep up daily/weekly.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 12:48 AM   #5
useme871

I've become very comfortable with my body and we are a clothing optional home. (I work in a very conservative environment)
I had my pubic hair removed years ago.
I have directions from ma'am to practice stretching my anus- this is difficult for me.
I am to report my menstrual cycle to ma'am.
When i was married we got to the point where my husband would monitor my bathroom and accompany me to the toilet- essentially taking care of my personal needs at home.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk