Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-04-2017, 06:11 AM   #1
Sissyalice86

Default Tack underwear

Has anyone ever made or wear tack underwear

Never Give Up
Sissyalice86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:17 AM   #2
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Underwear no, bra yes .... And it hurts like a bitch. Super uncomfortable. They hurt and poke you even when you just try to move a lil ...or even when you inhae and exhale.
I can't even imagine how much an underwear would hurt ... The tacks might even poke your sensitive skin enough to make it bleed ...I don't think I would try a tack underwear ever. It doesn't feel too hygienic either
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 08:27 AM   #3
miruna

Today, for the first tine i had to wear my tack bra ataork from 7.30 am untill 4.00 pm i had no ideea it will hurt so much and just when i finaly convinced my Master to allow me to take it off because of the pain....i realised that without it my tits were in a lot more pain for another 30 minutes after i took it off (
O could bearly keep my tears from falling down and my Master was laughing his ass out
miruna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk