Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2018, 02:07 PM   #226
Miss Lizzi

Report 24 (page 7)

Oh dear, bimbo Lizzi feels shes getting to a rough spell in these dares so must give her apologies and offer up punishments for those not completed. These punishments will be complied together at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Before the Sexy show Bimbo Lizzi Is to ask her Boyfriend to tell her at the end of the show his favorite scene. She is to recreate it that night for him
We did go see a sexy show and i already knew his favorite section. The girl got a guy out the audience and handcuffed his hands behind his back, blindfolded him and then gave him a lapdance.
Bimbo Lizzi blindfolded bimboi when getting back to the hotel room. This was late and bimbo Lizzi was very drunk.
While he was blindfolded bimbo Lizzi intended to do a short strip tease but then realized (half way through)he couldn't see the striptease? Bimbo changed plans and oulled his jeans up, got down on her knees and took his hard dick in her mouth. His dick already smelt of sex before bimbo pressed her lips against it and within a couple of minutes, took his cum load in her mouth. That part certainly wasn't in the scene. Bimbo was however unfortunately sick. Not because of the salty cum but because of the large amount of alcohol consumed. So after being sick bimbo passed out in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
Ok, another remote vib related one.

Bimbo lizzi have to put her vibe in at max level before go out for a show and bring the remote to her, buy popcorn, the biggest size and put the remote in the bottom of the can (better if bimbo can do it before pour popcorn in), I think is pretty obvious how the rest works, enjoy popcorn and show .
Similar to the other popcorn dare bimbo supposes so bimbo lizzi didn't get around to do this. So sorry Sissyprincess_jenny, bimbo Lizzi feels like shes letting you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Pretty simple task but I wanted to help out. 5 humping edges with your sleeping pillow for the night.
Thank you! Done! Although sometimes pillow humping is hard. Well its not but reaching an edge can be difficult.

Quote:
Having just seen a Co-worker in a "Fashion" Ring collar, at work these Fashion collars are getting more mainstream...now I would not expect you to wear one back in the UK but maybe you can find either a cheap fashion collar or D/s good quality collar and Wear it to the sexy show.

They are even talking about them on Mum's net...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...te-choker.html
Interesting idea. Bimbo Lizzi likes collars although doesn't actually like anything around her neck for a while. Putting this in a similar category to the buy x sex toy, buy x item..... bimbo Lizzi just didn't have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
i would recommend bimbo lizzi go to an adult store in vegas, buy a tail butt plug and wear that under a loose fitting skirt. every minute worn outside of her room is a minute she can later spend masturbating.

anyone that comments on it she must also show it too
Sorry odd, cute idea though but didnt get to do this again. Again buy x at x shop and there just wasnt time.

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 01-26-2018, 03:10 PM   #227
Miss Lizzi

Report 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
When you go to the bathroom in a public place with stalls, strip off your clothes and leave them in the stall. Go to the next one and edge once. You may then retrieve your clothes.
Evermore,

this seems such a simple task yet its so hard. Bimbo Lizzi has actually been given this task previously before becoming a bimbo sub as part of a dare game. Bimbo Lizzi wasn't able to do it and chickened out.
Here Bimbo went into a cubicle in the public toilets at the mexican resort. It was during a themed American music night oddly enough. Bimbo leaves America to go to mexico and gets an american night?
Anyway Bimbo remembers specifically because Britney spears I love rock n roll could be heard blasting through into the toilets.

Anyway, Bimbo Lizzi hidden in the cubicle stripped off her skirt and top and began hesitating about the bra and thong. Well its normal to take your thong down isn't it? So sliding the thong down and stepping out of it , now just wearing bimbos bra and heels....

Bimbo began touching herself, getting herself wet. Knowing that moving into another cubicle she wouldn't want someone to enter and 'find' her clothes and hand them in to lost property or steal them or something so should get near the edge now. While rubbing with 2 to 3 flat fingers and massaging bimbos clit in little quick , firm circles bimbo heard a group of people enter and froze. Fingers frozen to her wet pussy. Bimbo Even pressed her hand and head against the cubicle door, just in case the lock didnt work but also to hear more. It was quite scary, quite sexy too!

Bimbo waited quietly until they left and the bathroom was clear again. Now beginning a second attempt of getting horny enough to edge. Bimbo decided best to try this but leave the bra and heels on.
Reaching close to an edge after a few more minutes bimbo listened closely and quietly , making sure the coast was clear.
Slowly unbolted the door and just before creaking it open, the swing of the 'front' door sounded and someone walked in, Bimbo in a panic pushed the door tight and slid the bolt back over. It was so nerve racking, standing there, the warm air running over bimbos exposed pussy and altogether a strange experience, more scary standing waiting to run out almost naked.

By the time the person was leaving another person had entered and bimbo's moment had passed and so did her horny mood, turning more into a frustrated annoyance and a little bit of silliness. Bimbo Lizzi was well prepared to do this at several points in that cubicle but in the end failed as the right moment didn't seem to come. Maybe the all american night was just too popular !

The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 02-03-2018, 09:28 AM   #228
Miss Lizzi

Report 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethancole View Post
Okay here goes an attempt at a dare hehe.

Since it seems like your boyfriend is being included in a few of these I'll also include him for fun ^.^ and hopefully to make it seem a little more rational haha..

Tell your boyfriend that if he wears a pair of panties under his clothes in your next meal out you will wear a full set of lingerie and a short dress. (Stockings, suspender, panties) If he agrees you will do this, if he doesn't agree then perhaps tell him he has to do it tonight in the bedroom or walk down to reception in the hotel.

Before you leave for the meal put a 6 sided dice down the front of your panties. While in the restaurant you will take this dice out periodically to roll it for some decision making. First is when you sit down in the restaurant, you will roll take the dice out and drop it on your chair and check the number.

1-3 - Is a stored edge.
4-5 - Is two stored edges.
6 - Go to the bathroom.

Second time you will roll the dice is after you've ordered drinks, make sure to order food at a later time and subsequently roll the dice every time the waiter or waitress speaks to you or your partner.

If you roll a six you must go to the bathroom and if you have any stored edges you must complete them in a stall. Once you have completed them roll the dice in the bathroom outside of a stall.

1-2 bend over the sinks making sure your panties and stockings are on full display until someone comes in.

2-4 you must go into a cubical and strip off your dress, go out of the cubical touch your left toe and pull your hands up your leg as if sorting your stockings, do the same with your other leg too.

4-6 go back to your seat at the restaurant.

You may have to go to the bathroom a couple of times in this dare and thats fine reroll that dice every time you enter.

I hope you enjoy ^.^
He didn't agree to wear Bimbo's panties to a meal but bimbo wore lingerie anyway, minus the stockings as it was very hot.
Also bimbo didn't have a dice to hand but used a random number generator on her phone for this task.

First roll - 3 which is 1 stored edge

After this there were 3 more subsequent rolls of 1,5 and 2. Luckily bimbo didn't roll any 6s.

Bimbo ended up with 5 stored edges but didn't roll a 6 so didn't subsequently have to complete the dares in the bathroom. The two bathroom dares were pretty sexy and probably closer to what bimbo may of been wiling to try (after a drink).

This was a fun dare but bimbo escaped on luck.

However Bimbo wasn't sure what to do with the stored edges so completed all 5 by edging herself when returning to the hotel room in the shower.

Old 02-03-2018, 10:18 AM   #229
Miss Lizzi

Report 27

Quote:
Hi SideWind

Is this going to be just counted on posts or tasks. it would be good to only count creative dares/tasks otherwise the posts can rack up very quickly with no effort.

Today's task from me is.

Bimbo Lizzi is To Ride with the Bulls...(OK I know my theme is more Spanish)

Bimbo Lizzi is to cuck the Boyfriend by chatting up other men in front of him, however it must be more than one man at a time.

It can be locals or other tourists but it must be in front of the Boyfriend it could just be suggestive flirting to full on leaving the boyfriend at the bar/hotel and going back with the Bulls to their room.

How much of a Dlut is Bimbo Lizzi??? I hope we find out.
Im not sure if bimbo has done this directly. Bimbo Lizzi flirted for other dares, such as the water netball sort of dare. Being extra flirty. Plus bimbo flirts sometimes without realising it anyway so again possibly completed this dare without actively trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutQueen View Post
I'll let your boyfriend decide is this one is too much
He is to bring you on a 15 minute walk, just like a dog. You will be naked except for a collar and leash, and on all fours the whole time. You will pee once during this walk, and pee like a dog. I recommend doing this in a very secluded area (obviously) and probably late at night. Your boyfriend should also be an abusive dog owner, who yanks, drags or spanks his dog if she is being too slow.
Very sexy, nice dare but too daring to try on holiday. Plus would be hard to convince the boyfriend to do this one. Maybe the collar and leash but peeing he may not 'get'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDegri View Post
Bimbo should have her boyfriend cum in her pussy before going out for dinner. Bimbo must hold the cum in her pussy until dessert. Bimbo must take a spoon from the table and scoop the cum from her pussy and eat it with whatever dessert she is having.

Of course depending on public limitations and your boyfriends cooperation.
Boyfriend was happy to fuck Bimbo and cum inside her before dinner. Bimbo after being fucked and denying herself put on her little black thong. This was thoroughly stained when cum was leaking into it along with plenty of bimbo juices. Being fucked and denied is sooooo mean and frustrating and bimbo struggles to calm down afterwards.
Bimbo couldn't bring herself to fulfill the second part of the dare.
Bimbo felt exposed and definitely felt like a slut knowing her pussy was slowly leaking cum out in to her thong. Bimbo felt like people around could smell the cum on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil420 View Post
When you first get up in the morning put on your outerwear from the night before no underwear then walk to an underwear store and buy a set after paying put it on at the counter saying "I have no idea what happened to mine last night" making you look a right slut
fun task again but sorry just couldnt fit this one in

Old 02-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #230
Miss Lizzi

Report 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
The first person you need to tip, waiter/taxi driver/etc, should receive your worn panties as part of the tip
Hmmm that would be embarrassing. Bimbo thinks the waiter would have to be quite open to that before bimbo did such a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
Bimbo lizzi should use a public restroom, more busy as possible, once getting out the toilet bimbo have to "forget" the buttplug somewhere inside and remember to get it back while someone else is already getting in (more people will notice the scene more fun will be I think).
Eeekkkk completed, however briefly and the bathroom wasnt too busy. Bimbo was fixing her makeup at the sinks and left the plug on the back of the toilet. 2 women come in together but neither went in to that cubicle thankfully. Bimbo scurried back in and snatched the plug back up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
lets see if i can try again with a more milder one.

Bimbo Lizzi weither out to dinner or lunch will make a trip to the bathroom with an ice cube or something cold in her hands and pull her tits out and rub the ice cube or something cold upon her nipples until melted. Everytime Bimbo Lizzi feels her nipples warming she is too return during the dinner or luch time to the bathroom and repeat the process until the meal is finished.
Bimbo Lizzi got ice in her drink. When going the bathroom was sure to take out an ice cube and rub it over her boob.When it was nearly melted bimbo dropped it in to her bra cup and left it there to melt away. Bimbos nipples stayed pretty hard while at her meal. Bimbo made sure to go the bathroom a couple of extra times even though it wasn't needed just to make sure bimbo could finish this dare off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
when you're in your car you have to pull up your skirt/dress so you're naked waist down
Hmmm wasn't quite relevant to the holiday. Have not done this sorry.

Old 02-04-2018, 01:41 AM   #231
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

My dearest Bimbo

I am so proud of you and yoir determination of completing all the reports from your holiday. it is wonderful to own such a diligent bitch.

Well done

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:38 AM   #232
Miss Lizzi

Report 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Bimbo should remove her panties in the restroom and put them by the sink for others to see while she washes up. Then she can put them in her purse. The next time she uses the restroom, she should put her panties on the sink and wash her hands. She can then go and put them on. This should continue whenever she uses the bathroom the remainder of the time she is on her trip. Have a good time!
Bimbo Lizzi completed this dare. Removing panties in the cubicle when bimbo was wearing a dress during the night time. Then placing them in her purse. Carrying the worn thong in bimbos bag when leaving.
The next time bimbo went the bathroom took the thong out of her bag in the little corridor before the actual bathroom. Bimbo held them tightly scrunched up in her hand. Entered the bathroom and before placing them on the side, wiped off the bits of water. Placed the thong on the side, washed her hands and then took the thong into the cubicle to put it back on. Bimbo did rush a little and luckily no one came in. there was someone using a cubicle but they never came out while bimbos little damp thong rested beside her next to the sink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Your task for Mexico is quite some fun to train you a bit:

Wear a black dress in a desert around noon for 1 hour. No drinking. After that one hour, suck your bf off, and savor the drink you get that way. After that, you may drink as much water again, as you like, but here’s the twist, no toilet for e more hours. If you need to, you’ll have to do it in the wilderness.
Sorry mistress claire, offering up punishment as this wasn't done. In fact not sure i had a black dress to wear in the day and im not sure what the last amount of time was so i kinda skipped this sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Brianna View Post
Here's a task. ask your boyfriend if you can suck his cock tonight. if he says yes, you must suck him to completion, swallow then move to his balls. suck them for 5 mibutes, then you will rim him. Rim him until he says to stop, otherwise do it for 20 minutes.
Bimbo Lizzi sucked his cock, took his cum load in her mouth, swallowed and sucked his balls, although he stopped bimbo after about 60 seconds and wanted to finish, so no rimming either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHey1 View Post
Hug 10 people, who looking like a good master/ mistress to you.
So cute hehe! Bimbo Lizzi maybe hugged ..... 5 people.... not on the basis of being a good master but just being nice people

Old 02-15-2018, 02:57 PM   #233
Miss Lizzi

Report 30 (page 9 complete)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Vacation dares, eh?
Always be wearing the most revealing swimsuit at the pool. If it is not the most revealing, then your BF is to give you a dozen spanks when you get to your room, and you are to buy a new suit as soon as possible.
Bimbo Lizzi had some nice bikinis and would hazard a guess at being the most revealing most of the time. No spanks needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
if you have access to an elevator...start on the bottom floor. hit all the buttons going up amd ride to the top alone or with bf. the game is like musical chairs. start dressed. the objct is to strip naked and then get dressed. but you can only move when the elevator doors are closed. when they start to open you must freeze in whatever position you were in. you must be wearing to start at least a bra, panties, socks and shoes, pants or shorts and a top.

if you complete the game on one trip up you win. if you fail before you get to the top floor..then you must ride down the elevator completly naked stopping at every floor.
This sounds super fun and hard but the resort only had two small lifts which where more like disabled lifts and bimbo never used them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeef93 View Post
Loving this thread.
Should be a simple one, any time you go out to eat, you need to over the course of the meal insert each of your fingers into you pussy. That is it.
This can be all at once, individually, whatever, your choice.
Also, you'll need some sort of lube, again, you call, natural wetness, bring some with you, use what's on the table, your decision.
Only real rule is, if you do this in the bathroom at the place your eating, you'll have to finger fuck your self to an edge. This can start with rubbing, but the edge must result from the finger fucking.
Have fun with this, and if you need to amend in any way to make this more doable, just respond how you wish to amend.
Thank you for the dare!

Like most others i kept this to a single day and at 2 meals, lunch and evening meal bimbo lizzi followed instructions and throughout the course of the meal inserted each finger inside her wet pussy! No lube needed for this horny denied pussy!

Old 02-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #234
Miss Lizzi

Report 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Oh yes - on the way to the pool: wear high heeled sandals but no cover-up. If against hotel rules to not cover up, then a short tank top will be the cover-up.
Ok! Bimbo Lizzi only took limited amounts of heels, so wore her 6inch platform heels with her bikini to the pool one day. Bimbo actually felt pretty sexy but also very aware lots of people where looking her way. The pool in particular was quite a walk so bimbo turned plenty of heads and got quite embarrassed but done what all proper bimbos should do and shrugged it off and pretended to be confident (but was hiding on the inside).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
next 3 days he gets to tie you the be nude collar only when ever in your room
No sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassaan View Post
Bimbo should take a piss in a public washroom with the door unlocked.
As you are in vacation bimbo should put on a collar and walk with bf where ever he wants to go. ( bimbo can add or change the dares)

During the trip (by road plane or whatever) bimbo is to edge every 30 min . This is when the ride is atleast one hour long.
Yes Sir, a wee with the door unlocked was ok as nobody disturbed bimbo and combined with bimbos bathroom edges this wasn't so bad.

Urgghh walk where ? The bf being more submissive wouldn't want to walk bimbo anywhere ....

couldn't fit the last one in anywhere safely sorry - punishments offered up

Old 02-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #235
Miss Lizzi

Report 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
So another from me for Bimbo Lizzi, which im sure she would like as well.

This is another one to do when out eating, again for lunch or dinnier.

Bimbo Lizzi will only be ordering finger foods to eat with and she will have to where a low cut top that shows some cleavage off. Make sure you get some sauce ordered with what ever you decide to eat. For Bimbo Lizzi's dare, while eating your finger food with sauces, you will every so often drop a little into your cleavage like you accidentally dropped it in which you will fish it out right there at the table,(you must reach threw the top of the low cut blouse you wear for this.). now since you will be eating some sauce with it, in between pieces that are being dropped you will need to take a big dip of sauce and "nonchalantly" let some drop onto your breast like its going into your cleavage. your BF can chose to wipe it off, but only with his bare hands or fingers nothing else.
Thank you for the dare but unfortunately couldn't fit this one in. Punishments offered up.

Old 02-28-2018, 11:12 PM   #236
Miss Lizzi

Report 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterButt View Post
Hi Bimbo Lizzi

I hope I am not too late. I believe your boyfriend is well aware with what you are doing by now so I'm going to involve him...

Shower fun
Have you ever showered with your boyfriend? I'm guessing you do. Before we start, make sure he only knows that he is going to shower you today but not the details. Ready?

Start by taking off your clothes in the hotel room. Are you good with strip tease? You should do one if you aren't good with it. I think it's humiliating and cute to be watched how clumsy you can be. I hope he likes it.

Now to the fun part. Let your boyfriend lead you (that is holding you) into the bathroom and make you sufficently drenched for soaping but hold on, don't soap yet. Get back out into the hotel room. Yup. That's right, you are getting soaped in the hotel room. Have you tried it before?

But we won't let him soap you however he want. You will hold his wrists and guide him throughout the entire soaping session. While you are at it, please do these using his hands as well:
- Slide his hands on your breasts, adding a little pressure and bring it back to your neck 5 times.
- Massage your breast in a circular motion sensually without stopping for 5 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Pat lightly on your vagina 15 times continuously without stopping. Repeat 3 times.
- Turn your back towards him and slide his hand between your legs. The other on your tummy. Gently and slowly slide his hands until his fingers touches your butt hole and return to position continously without stopping for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Spank your butt cheeks 10 times each.

Lastly, moan at least 20 times during the entire soaping session.

When you are done soaping, go back to the bathroom, with your boyfriend of course. I hope your boyfriend is still dressed. Get to one of the corner of the bathroom and let him wash you clean. Keep your hands to yourself! As you are getting washed, keep your eyes on him. And smile. Keep your smile beautiful and be sexy when you have to bend.

(Optional: When you are almost done, get the shower back from him. Thank him and kiss him on the lips. Use the shower and spray on him. Run! (I'm serious! I hope it triggers a fun catching game.))

After wiping yourself dry, raise your hands up and close your eyes. Let your boyfriend dress and powder you as he deem fit.

If you are daring enough, you can keep the windows open with only the sheer layer of curtain pulled as you do this dare.

Please make up my room!
I'm going to make you naked in the presence of strangers!

Wear a strapless top and a short skirt (no bra and panties though) and call for room service to make up your room. Also make sure you have 1 pillow with you. Please tell them to omit making up your bed only. After letting them in, get back on your bed and cover up. (Use the thin layer one if they have 2 different duvets). And here we go!

Hiding beneath your duvet, get naked! Take everything off and hide them inside one of your pillows. Now, it's not going to be easy getting dressed back don't you think? We are not done yet though.

Lie down on it and turn yourself sideways and sleep in a fetus position. Take both of your hands out of the duvet. Pull your duvet up until they only cover half of your thighs. Tug the duvets under your legs but not between your legs. Close your eyes and pretend to be asleep.

If it's too confusing, this is roughly how it looks like except that the part covering your legs has to be shorter.

If you want it to be a little more challenging, keep your remote vibrator in and pass the controller to your boyfriend. And request that the housekeepers keep all doors open until it is done. You may also want to put the pillow with your clothes on the other bed if you want higher risks.

I'm not sure if Mexico's hotels are dangerous.. Please ensure safety first.

Report 33

Striptease and shower

Bimbo Lizzi was wearing her sandals, all in one shorts jump suit (blue flower pattern) thong and bra. No Bimbo hasn't done many stripteases. Bimbo started playing some music on her phone and proceeded to undress as the boyfriend lay on the bed slightly confused, looking at bimbo with one raised eyebrow, interested but unsure.
It was more a strip with a few hip and bum shakes rather than a striptease.
Bimbo did feel pretty silly but we sort of laughed about and when bimbo was naked she signaled for him to follow her to the shower where she began to run the hot water.

Bimbo Lizzi stepped inside and get wet! Bimbo done this quite quickly and although your dare/description sounds quite fun and romantic it was a littel awkward as he didnt know what bimbo was doing.
Shortly bimbo left the shower and lead him (while naked) back to the main hotel room and stood naked and wet with the soapy sponge to hand. Bimbo guided him to his knees and pressed the soapy scrubber sponge in his hands.

Trying to remember your instructions and telling the boyfriend to shutup and follow bimbo guided his hands all over her body. Let him massage and grope her breasts a little, pushing his hands along her pussy for fleeting moments and pushing a finger towards bimbos ass hole.

Bimbo then lead boyfriend (bimboi) back to the shower but its not a pull away shower, its attached so i let him join me in the shower, taking his clothes off and he rinsed me down with his hands and paid a few extra moments of attention to my pussy. Bimbo slapped his hands away before her slipped a finger in.
I turned the water up, lead him out with a couple of towels and had him dry me with the towel while he stayed wet and towel'less ? real word? Its in the bimbo dictionary!
After he dried me bimbo lizzi had him remain naked, (eventually let him place the small towel over his knees to cover his erection while he moisturized bimbos legs.

So not exactly as the task was supposed but bimbo tried.

House keeping

Ok bimbo tried this part and was wondering if it would be possible. Bimbo thought getting in the bed after letting the maid in would be too strange. However asking for room service by phone and then 'going asleep' naked may be possible.
Bimbo called for room service and even better we did actually need clean towels so it was the perfect excuse.
Stripping out of bimbos clothes and getting under the sheets , bimbo waited. Bimboi was at the pool and bimbo had told him she was going back the room for a nap anyway.
Bimbo pulled the sheets over her naked body, so her legs and a bit of thigh was on show.
The door opened after around 25 mins and the maid entered shouting house keeping, bimbo lizzi pretended to be asleep with her pillow between her legs. When the house keeper saw bimbo asleep she left. As she turned i called her back and said no its ok. Bimbo dont know if it was a language barrier but she refused to stay and still left.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 03-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #237
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dearest Bimbo

Such a wonderful report on Butterbutt's task well done and I like they way you Dommed Bimboi making him dry and moisturise you.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:56 PM   #238
Miss Lizzi

Thanks everyone for all the dares in this thread and sorry it took so long to write them all up. Finding the time and motivation was often difficult!
My Owners going missing during the period didn't help. Bimbo Lizzi found new owners which has helped though!

Tasks after the holiday which where given at the end bimbo Lizzi didnt end up doing and decided she would after her reports. So if you give some at the end for Bimbo to perform when she got home, we will have to put a pin in those ones. Bimbo may discuss with her owners if they should be done at some point.
Having a change in ownership means her new management will likely want a new direction.

So I think this a closed thread for now.

Stay tuned for any future Bimbo adventures

Advertisements
Kink Talk