Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
NerdGirl

Default Horny ... Need dares

I'm horny and have some free time, so I need some dares to punish me for being so horny ! Nipple dares and positions that are painful would be great and it would be even better if you could incorporate the two (aswell as anything else stated in my likes and dislikes) I am not interested in edging, I would just like some painful dares ! I'm sorry for being so bad, please punish me

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:38 AM   #2
Knightcircle

for being so horny you are to punish yourself. put clamps (binder clips/ clothes pins/ paper clips) on both nipples after stripping completely. you are then to drink 4 large glasses of water. Then clamp you pussy lips if you can handle that. Then go stand in the corner with your tits hitting the wall and your nose against the wall. you are to bend over slightly and using your hands, spread your ass cheeks. you will say "I am a dirty whore" 50 times. if you lose count, spank each ass cheek 10 minutes and start over.

Curious: I really want a lady / Mistress / Queen to decorate my cock and balls like an arts and craft project.

Toys: small butt plug, medium butt plug, NEW! Chastity cage

Limit: public, face pix, pee, poo, social suicide, family, friends

Kik: sisdrew69

Please control me
Knightcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
LightSwitch

Hey,
Kneel on rice or something equally painful while being naked. Put on your nipple clamps. For every 'e' in your signature you must open and close the clamps. When you are finally done you must pull them off without opening them. If you did this without making crying out or making any similar noise, you must spank each ass cheek 25 times. If no one else replies to this thread before you have finished this dare you must put toothpaste on your pussy, nipples and ass which you can't remove until someone does post.
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
wouldlikedares
getDare Ladder

Spank yourself 20 times, and in between each spank, say "I'm sorry for being horny, I can't help being a slut".

If you lose count, you must tie your tits or nipples to your big toe on the opposite foot(For example, right tit to left big toe) for 30 minutes and continue on with the dares.

Feel free to PM me dares!

Likes:Orgasm denial, light pain, cum play, masturbation, pictures(no face).
Limits:Outdoors, involving others, audio, food, animals, illegal, messy, cross-dressing.
wouldlikedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM   #5
NerdGirl

I have started knightcircles dare and I will be completing the other two aswell. I need more dares. I must be punished severely !

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
Old 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM   #6
onipran
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSwitch View Post
Hey,
Kneel on rice or something equally painful while being naked. Put on your nipple clamps. For every 'e' in your signature you must open and close the clamps. When you are finally done you must pull them off without opening them. If you did this without making crying out or making any similar noise, you must spank each ass cheek 25 times. If no one else replies to this thread before you have finished this dare you must put toothpaste on your pussy, nipples and ass which you can't remove until someone does post.
love to add something with this dare

The whole thing could be done at toilet. Before opening the clamp each time you have to twist the nipples 160 degree and after every 5 opening you have to put the clamps while the nipples are twisted.

While spanking your ass you have to put your face inside the toilet pan to remind you that you are a dirty slut who is feeling horny.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #7
NerdGirl

Yes sir, I will add this onto my dare.
I need lots more dares to occupy me for the rest of the night, please include nipple okay and positions! I'm sorry for being a dirty slut

Old 05-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #8
LightSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
love to add something with this dare

The whole thing could be done at toilet. Before opening the clamp each time you have to twist the nipples 160 degree and after every 5 opening you have to put the clamps while the nipples are twisted.

While spanking your ass you have to put your face inside the toilet pan to remind you that you are a dirty slut who is feeling horny.
I'm happy for that to be added. Let's also use it to restart the timer for the part of my dare requiring people to not post.
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:14 PM   #9
master301
Distinguished Member

Make a crotch rope with a knot for your asshole and clit then put nipple clamps and tie a rope to both clamps and tie the end of the rope to the crotch rope so you have to bend forward and u toothpaste on your clit and asshole stay in this postion for 15 min then scrub our nipples for 5 min each hlhen the same for your clit
Old 05-31-2014, 12:16 PM   #10
NerdGirl

I'm sorry sir, I cannot complete this dare as I cannot make a crotch rope. I need simple dares

Old 05-31-2014, 12:22 PM   #11
GoodTimes123
getDare Sweetheart

Put on your must uncomfortable heels and a swimsuit.
tape your ankles together and stand up straight. Fill your swimsuit with ice and balance a book on your head. Stay like this for 10 min and at the end of every min squeeze your as ass hard as you can. Report back how many times you lost your balance or the book fell off a punishment will follow.
GoodTimes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:22 PM   #12
master301
Distinguished Member

Then just give your self a frontal wedgie with your panties backwards
Old 06-01-2014, 02:31 AM   #13
NerdGirl

Hello everyone
I have completed all of these dares. My nipples were in some pain, but I still don't think I have been punished enoug, I mean it's the next morning And I am still feeling horny. I don't know whether to except more nipple and position dares on this thread or to start a new thread with dares and punishments for today. Please leave your suggestions and/or dares, thank you

Old 06-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #14
christineXXX
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdGirl View Post
Hello everyone
I have completed all of these dares. My nipples were in some pain, but I still don't think I have been punished enoug, I mean it's the next morning And I am still feeling horny. I don't know whether to except more nipple and position dares on this thread or to start a new thread with dares and punishments for today. Please leave your suggestions and/or dares, thank you
Maybe you ought to try insertions. But since its a limit start r spanking your clit 10times and rub your clit whilst pressing your nipples till you cum
Old 06-01-2014, 02:37 AM   #15
NerdGirl

I am not interested in trying insertion. Your task sounds very pleasurable rather than a punishment ... But I will take it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty girl punishment, nipple play, nipple torture, positions, slut punishment