Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #1
IceBaby

Book 18F - Give me dares (willing to try anything)

Hello! My name is Lauren and I am new to Getdare, but I have been lurking for about a month. Now that I am old enough to join, I have and I am very interested in trying different types of dares. I would want to try new dates, because I have not tried much yet.

To introduce me to the site, and to find my links, i will have very few limits.

I do not want dares that include other people to see me during these dares, or not it make it obvious that I am doing a sexual act. I want to keep my life on getdare separate from my personal life, and do not want to get on trouble.

Thank you

Last edited by IceBaby; 04-04-2018 at 03:40 PM.
IceBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:39 PM   #2
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, since you are willing to do anything, control Jasmine's getdare for an hour, pm her for the account info

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

Roll 3 die. Multiply that number by 10, and that is the amount of spanks you must give yourself right now.

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #4
That_Guy_again

I'm going to give you two tasks.

1. For the next week you much edge thrice a day.
2. Have a look at the random truths thread under the truth section. I highly recommend it.

Note, I have been locked out of my old kik account for a while. If anyone on GD had me on kik, please send me a message and I will send you my new kik.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:50 PM   #5
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Spank your boobs, ass and soles of your bare feet. Each part and side gets 25 spanks to start with.
Use a wooden spoon or your hands as I guess you don't have any toys yet.
Write a report and tell us which body part was your favorite and least favorite

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #6
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

Do this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335428

Also do confinement task #2 posted here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86275
Add-ons: bondage, edge, no cum
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:47 PM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I normally do longer dares, but instead I'll do some rapid-fire fast dares.

Oh, two pieces of advice?
Either set pics as a limit, or at least say they will only happen or your discretion, otherwise people will (fairly, as it isn't a limit) found for pics.
And second, if you do choose to do pics, remember that Getdare doesn't allow actual nudity. I wouldn't want you to post something to your album only to get in trouble for it.

That said, here are some dares!
And if you do any, of mine or anyone else's, please give some feedback, or a report on the dare. That is what makes it exciting for us to give tasks!

1) Got any bobby pins? Put a bobby pin on each nipple. If you've never done that before, just do that, and leave them there for 5 minutes. If you've done that before, take it up a notch: put on a tshirt and spend 10 minutes outside with the pins on. You don't have to be around people, but be outdoors.

2) Set up a mirror. Strip, and watch yourself. Masturbate, and watch yourself. Pretend you are mutual masturbating with another girl, unless you're able to get into a mindset where you find it hot to masturbate to yourself. In either case, keep your eyes on your body. Watch yourself play with your tits. Watch yourself finger your pussy. Watch yourself cum.

3) Have a cup (8oz) of water to drink, every half hour. If you feel you need to pee, keep holding it, as long as possible. When you can't hold it any more, stand in your bathtub, and piss through your clothing.
I'm not big into pee dares at all, but you said you'd try anything, and you're trying to figure your limits. If you like this, now you know. If you don't, you have a few pieces of clothes to wash, and a shower to take, and no harm done.

4) This pushes the "limits" you gave us, but as you said no limits, I'll go for it anyways.
Pick someone who has never seen you sexually (only include other women if you know they are bi or les, and you CAN include family if you desire), and text them a sexy picture. It does not have to be sexually explicit (like masturbating) or even a nude. It can be a bra and panty selfie, or a bathing suit, or... anything pg-13, but still sexy.
You can play off sending it however you want (asking their opinion on the sex appeal, or saying you sent it when a bit drunk and not thinking clearly, or just say that it was sent on accident because you meant to send it to someone else or you meant to select another pic and sent the wrong one).
This, obviously, plays on a humiliation or exhibition kink. This shouldn't get you in trouble, or any other of your criteria, even if it pushes them.

5) Roll a die. Add one to your roll.
You have to orgasm that many times (2 to 7, depending on your roll) every day, for the next week.
And you have to edge that many times, without orgasming, every day the following week.

6) get some icyhot or hotsauce, and put some on your clit. try to allow it to remain for 5 minutes before wiping off. BTW, with hot sauce and other hot things? You might want some milk you can dip a washcloth in to wipe clean with. Milk helps neutralize the capsaicin.

7) Get a candle. Light it. Drip wax over one of your nipples until it is entirely coated.
btw: the further you hold the wax away, the cooler the wax will be. Scented candles and beeswax burn hotter, so safest, especially for beginners, is plain, unscented, uncolored candles. And you don't have to start on your nips. Start dripping anywhere to get used to how it will feel.

8) If not shaved/waxed, or otherwise bare, start trying to be, and make it part of your daily routine to make sure it is bare and neat. A lot of tasks are easier bare, and besides, spending some time every day to keep your pussy looking pretty is, in and of itself, a daily reminder of your sexuality.

9) At least 3 times in the next 2 weeks, go somewhere in a skirt, and no tights or panties. Every trip, your skirt should be a shorter one than your previous trip. You should aim to be in public for at least an hour. Keep your legs open when sitting. Every time you cross your legs, make a note of it, for the sake of being punished. Every time you have crossed your legs, you must pull up your skirt and expose yourself for 5 seconds. You get to choose when and wear to do that, to be as safe as possible, but that task is required for failing to keep your legs open.

10) After cleanly shaved, freshly showered, and otherwise at your best, find a clean pair of panties you really like, and masturbate with them. Try to insert them in your pussy, not all the way, but at least enough that a good section of them can and will get wet. Orgasm. I following dare 5, and rolled at least a 2 (so you'd have 3 daily orgasms) orgasm twice in one sitting, with your panties inside you. Then pull the panties out, smell them, and suckle the wet spot. Masturbate again to another orgasm (even if it is your third and final for the day) while tasting your pussy.
If you rolled a 1, and so only have 2 orgasms, the first is with the panties, the second is tasting them. If you rolled so you have more than 3 orgasms, daily, only 3 need to be associated with this dare.
If you do this on your edging week, however, all your edges have to be done in one session, where all but one are with the panties in your pussy, and the final one is done while you taste yourself.

If you do these, as I said, please report how they went, and how you liked them, and I'm sure that will help us in making more tasks for you.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

start an AMA thread so we can get to know you

also for the next month only wear sneakers without socks, at the end of each day spend 30 minutes wither gagged with the toe of one of them or with your nose and mouth in the opening so you can enjoy the growing stench

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:58 PM   #9
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No sitting on a toilet seat for 7 days
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:08 PM   #10
Jake dare

I dare you to tell me, every day, in detail, what you wore, if you touched yourself (even if non sexually), how you masturbated, and what turned you on.

You must do this for the next month, if you enjoyed we can discuss continuing it.

Good girl, it's nice to meet you.

My dick code

My PM Dares

PM me

Here are my rules for December. Let me know what you think!

Likes: Masturbation, orgasms, femdom, hypnosis, shower play

Limits/Dislikes: scat, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, illegal, photos, obvious public (if I'm horny enough I can probably be convinced to do some of these).

Spoiler:
Now that you've seen this, you have to send me a PM Dare AND complete it yourself, OR ask me to pick one of my PM Dares for us to both do.
Jake dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:01 PM   #11
bubba51
gD king

Only wear a dress or skirt with a bra and panties for a week. If it’s cold you may use tights to keep your legs warm.

You should also have a bra connection wedgie in for two hours a day

I’d like a report

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements