Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2023, 01:20 AM   #16
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabechaste View Post
What signifies the end of the assignment?
I assumed you would do it that day. So I meant for you to do it for the rest off your evening. Do it for 4 hours.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 06:02 PM   #17
wannabechaste

Bumping post! Craving some tasks!
wannabechaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 06:05 PM   #18
wannabechaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabechaste View Post
hi all im a 24 year old sissy desperate for an evening long task! im "wannabechaste" on tumblr if you want to take a look for inspiration. happy to provide a written report after completion aswell.

i love diapers, messing and wetting, beginner anal play, humiliation, bondage and chastity and sissification possibly sensual pain.

available at your disposal. pink chastity cage, rearz little mermaid diapers, pink butt plug, pink suction cup dildo, pink panty hose, pink lacey panties, purple abdl onese, pink purple and blue frilly tutu, collar and leash, nipple clamps, rope, numbing cream, ceiling eye bolt, large dog cage, marshmallows, ballgag, pink abdl pacifier, zip ties, homemade spanking device (long strip of platic in drill), magnum condoms (way to big for me)
Also now have a footed onsie, plastic pants and training pants
wannabechaste is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, bondage, chastity, diaper, sissy