Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll join for 3 days…..
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 12:33 AM   #5102
humanpain
Baby Member

i'll join for 3 days

Last edited by humanpain; 06-24-2021 at 12:42 AM.
humanpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 12:07 PM   #5103
Paul1012
Baby Member

are any women in this thread?
Paul1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 12:35 PM   #5104
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Tie your balls separately, then choose one of the following (bunnies do all without doubling)

- 325 hits to the left with the last shoe you wore outside.
- 500 with a wooden spoon, alternating balls
- 50 book drops
- 125 swings of a heavy object in a sock.
This one and the one before this one made me leave the thread for a little while but I finally got them done.

I looped the rope through its self pulled it tight to the bottom of myalls and pull it up between then and tied it off underneath.

The shoe hits were a long warm up for just the left ball while tied.
The 500 wooden spoon hits were counted out in intervals of 100 and they felt like they were taking forever. I just wanted to get the book drops over with.
Last time I used a dictionary as a "heavy book" but i had to swtich so something slightly lighter after about 25 because they were taking like three minute or more per drop.

For the book drops I sat on the arm of a chair so I could stick my balls out on the table without having worry about trying to hunch over or crouch.
I used a book slightly lighter but longer and wider than the first assignment. When I dropped it most of the time one end of the book would land first and lessen the impact a but, it was still hard as hell. However the worst ones were where the book fell dead even on my balls with full weight. When the book landed evenly it was like watching it in slow motion. The book would land dead even on my balls first, shake some things on the table and bounce back up into the air without touching the table first. It took me a long time to come back for these and now I remember why.

Those drops were hard as hell to get through. I finished with a rock in a sock.

Last edited by Bustmyblueballs; 07-19-2021 at 12:38 PM.
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 12:31 AM   #5105
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Today's assignment was inspired by Trebaldin. Feel free to thank him for his offering.

You're going to need a metronome set to 100 bmp, a timer, and a wooden spoon. Throughout the task, keep count the number of strokes that you miss. There will be consequences.

The Task:
Edge once.
Hit your balls lightly with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium light force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with medium hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.
Edge once.
Hit your balls with quite hard force with the wooden spoon for 1 minute at 100 bpm.

Consequences:
If you missed strokes, complete the appropriate spoiler.

1-5 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Complete additional edges equal to the number of strokes missed.

6-10 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Add 2 days to your time here.

11-15 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Add 5 days to your time here.

More than 15 strokes missed:
Spoiler:
Rub your balls with deep heat or hot sauce for 3 minutes. You may not wash it off for 15 minutes. Add a week to your time here.

Notes:
- Bunnies repeat the task twice instead of doubling.
- If you cannot edge for whatever reason, skip the edges and complete the task in 5 minutes with no breaks.
Thankfully this didn’t require wrapping or tying our balls or the impact would have been way worse. There was some ache during the edging but the worst part was watching my balls turn bright raw cherry red with each quite hard ending. A little sore but not too bad and no missed busts.

I’m glad this wasn’t harder I wouldn’t wanted to have gotem the third spoiler with cherry red balls.
Old 07-20-2021, 04:36 AM   #5106
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Painslutjoe- as you are such a ballbusting veteran, you can consider your hits that were not hard enough as "missed' and complete the appropriate spoiler.

We're going to roll some dice today. You'll need a D6 or use random.org.

Roll One: How many?
1- 100
2- 150
3- 200
4- 300
5- 400
6- 500

Roll Two: What are you using?
1- hand in a loose fist
2- fruit or rock in a sock
3- water bottle FULL OF WATER
4- Wooden Spoon
5- Shoe
6- Rubber band- divide number of hits by 10, round up if necessary.

Roll Three: How Hard?
1- Medium
2- Medium/Hard
3- Hard
4- HARD
5- VERY HARD
6- Start light, but each hit must be harder than the last.

Roll Four: Extras
1- Nothing
2- Edge 10 times before and after your hits
3- Do all hits in a row (if this is impossible, add 30 and roll again)
4- Hot sauce on balls
5- Balls tied separately
6- Only hit one ball. Your choice which one.

<PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS IN THE THREAD>
wow im so glad i got 1 on the 3rd section.
I had a 5,6,1,5

I hated this one but im glad I got medium instead of very hard or light to hard. I did the usual separation tie and then did 80 snaps in sets of 10.
Every hit made me gasp. My balls were right from the tie and the sting was pretty intense just for medium. I got it over with as fast as possible.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:06 AM   #5107
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Today is a day of chance. Look at as many spoilers below as you like (minimum 1), but you must complete every spoiler you look at.

Spoiler:
5 edges

Spoiler:
50 hits to your left ball with the handle of a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
10 rubber band snaps

Spoiler:
Look at at least three more spoilers

Spoiler:
50 swings of a heavy object in a sock

Spoiler:
100 hard hits with your hand at 50bpm

Spoiler:
25 book drops

Spoiler:
Melt two ice cubes on your balls before continuing

Spoiler:
25 very hard punches

Spoiler:
100 hard hits to the left with a wooden spoon, then 100 to the right
This went horribly wrong for me.

I started out doing just 1 and then i accidently moused over 2 and 3.
I wasnt thrilled with 100 to the left ball with a handle and I wasnt sure what to make of 3. I picked 6 next and hoped it would be a reduction but instead id was 200 hard hits to both balls, i was not thrilled. After that i figured that was the hardest and 50 hard punches which were not so bad. Then finally I got the melt two pieces of ice on your balls. Melting the ice was so cold and i tried to keep moving them around so to all parts of my balls to stop the freezing. I dont know how long it took but it felt like a long time and my balls were tight and frozen at the end.

Stupidly I figured there were going to be reductions and that 6 had been the hardest so I look at the rest. I was horrified to find that there were 50 book drops waiting for me. I regretted doing the rest so bad at that point. I sat in a chair and tried to stretch out my frozen balls to take the blow of the falling book while placing them on a bed side table. Every one of these is so hard to drop all the way from nipple height even time and not flind or let it go late.

I got all of them done but I used an even lighter book than last time and they were still really hard.

Finally i finish the hard hits with my hand while still regreting the book drops.
Then finished with a really big apple in a sock that i held in my teeth and dropped at a 90 dgree angle until my hits were finished.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:03 AM   #5108
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldirdk View Post
Great task, a suitable amount of pain, and the anticipation made me semi hard each time, thank you for the task.
Quote:
I have to agree with Joe. In the future with spoilers, please tell us what you had to do without telling us which spoilers you chose. Don’t let others have the opportunity to avoid the best ones.

For today:
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
100 to the right with a wooden spoon
100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon.

Then, flip a coin:
Heads: 100 to the left with the handle of a wooden spoon
Tails: 100 to the right with a wooden spoon
This felt like it was taking forever and I wished I could just be busting both at the same time. I had to count by sets of twenty to get through it. I got fairly lucky and got tails in my last roll.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:05 AM   #5109
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Today's task is differentiated based on the quality of your reports in this thread. Some of you have been writing excellent reports that please me greatly. Several more of you write acceptable reports that let me know you are keeping up. And a few of you say you're in the thread but don't report at all.

Exceptional Reporters: Painslutjoe and Trebaldin:
Spoiler:
For your excellent work, you can have 100 hits with your favorite implement today. :)

Acceptable Reporters: Colin, Haldirdk, Denon, Kiton, Max, BlueBalls:
Spoiler:
You can have 300 with a wooden spoon

Anyone else:
Spoiler:
Shame. You can have 250 to the right a wooden spoon, then tie your balls separately and complete an additional 250 to the right with the handle of the spoon.
I counted these off by hundreds. While it was taking quite a while I was just happy they weren’t designated as tied or hard or very hard. Also I was gald it was both and not just one.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:53 AM   #5110
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Today's task is in a series of steps.

Step 1:
Spoiler:
Find 10 ball-busting worthy items throughout your house.

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Put them in alphabetical order.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
Give yourself 25 medium/hard busts with each.

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Put them in order from nicest to meanest.

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Going from nicest to meanest, flip a coin. If it is on heads, you can give yourself 10 medium hits with that implement and move to the next. If tails, give yourself 25 very hard busts to just your left nut.

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Tell us what you picked and how it went!
These just keep getting meaner

belt
book
clothes hanger
hair brush
lint roller
power cord
remote control
ruler
shoe
wooden spoon

after i used them all at medium made this list

lint roller t
hairbrush h
belt h
remote control h
power cord t
book t
hanger t
wooden spoon h
shoe h
ruler t

I got the 50 very hard on all the worst items

I realized after that the power lint roller, power cord and the hanger were the worst for the left. I was praying for heads every time. These busts games just keep getting harsher and harsher.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:15 AM   #5111
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

I’m in for 3 days
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:54 PM   #5112
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
You boys have had some complicated posts the last few days, so today, we're going to keep it simple.

200 with a wooden spoon
20 with a fruit in a sock
200 more with a wooden spoon

Wow i have so much catching up to do and its so easy to forget how many 800 swats with a wooden spoon is until you are counting them. Even medium light hits start to really wear you down. I find myself trying different angles to try and make it easier. The fruit in sock never lands on both balls which makes the fruit in a sock break worse and the following spoon hits worse.
Old 07-26-2021, 02:43 AM   #5113
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 medium busts with your hand. :) Enjoy this little break.

You have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

You have not posted a report within the last 3 days, or you just joined:
Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.
This wasn’t the worst but I was very ready for it to be over after doing it twice. I assumed that bunnies would do a timer twice instead of changing the assignment.

The first 25 sock swings were not a great warm up because they always hit the left ball more on top of my balls already being tied. After grunting though the 25 swings I started the timer. I would have loved to be hitting both balls instead of switching here but I made it through to do another 25 swings back to back before doing another timer. The worst part about the timer is you can’t stop or speed up to end it, the slapping doesn’t end until the timer does. I wanted to adjust my balls during but didn’t have time. When the last timer was up I almost forgot to do 25 more sock swings before untying. My balls are pretty busted. This assignment was harder than it looked.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:13 PM   #5114
Vengetied006

Im being forced to join this thread for 3 days. so happy.

Days left: 89
Daily Edges: 2
Edges owed : 196

Everytime i get a PM i have to bust my balls 5 times
Vengetied006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:41 AM   #5115
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Let’s bust them

Hi boys

Let’s do an old but good one. Take an apple. Put it in a sock. Strip naked. Spread your legs and swing the apple so it hits your balls. Do this 25 times. Take a break then do it another 25 times

Then eat the apple

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk