Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-13-2020, 09:09 AM   #5026
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

❤️Happy Bust-a-versary Emmy! ❤️

To celebrate I have a special task for everyone.

Pick 5 items from all around your house. (I want to see some new objects!)
-50 quick ball slaps with your hand
-50 hits with each object you found
-50 ball squeezes
-5 edges

Using whichever object hurt the most-
-50 FAST hits
-5 HARD hits
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post:
Old 10-13-2020, 10:03 PM   #5027
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
After re-rolling my task I got 15 with a high heel! given the place of on a table i was enjoying the idea that Miss aimy herself was stepping on my balls! so nice! the added structure of doing it on a surface certainly made it hurt more! and the shape of the heel gave me a good grip to really hit hard! they sure are feeling very bruised now~
Due to my poor grammar within this report, I was instructed by the lovely Miss Aimy to attempt this task once more and write a proper report. The second time I did this task My balls felt much flatter by the end. I did 150 busts using a high heel. The weight of the heel was very apparent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
As Joe so kindly pointed out, today marks the 5 year anniversary of my opening this dear thread. If you backread to the beginning, you'll see that a certain user named Stress was one of the first to join. This thread started not long after he and I started talking, which means that the anniversary of this thread is pretty close to the anniversary of me meeting my now husband.

I am ever grateful to Getdare and this thread for connecting us. I can't imagine my life without him.

In order to celebrate this monumental occasion, I will be posting one of my favorite tasks I've posted in this thread for each of the next five days, starting with...

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas! Feel free to sing along as you bust!
On the last day of Christmas, Miss Emmy gave to me...
Twenty-five rubber band snaps
Twenty-four dabs of toothpaste
Twenty-three with a roll of (wrapping) paper
Twenty-two with a heavy book
Twenty-one fairly light ones
Twenty with ice in a sock
Nineteen with a hanger
Eighteen with a bit of knotted rope
Seventeen with a spatula
Sixteen with a wet towel
Fifteen with your favorite tool
Fourteen to the left with a sex toy
Thirteen with a water bottle
Twelve as hard as you can
Eleven with the bristles of a brush
Ten to the left with a fork
Nine while hopping on one foot
Eight with a leather belt
Seven with something silly
Six quite hard with a ruler
FIVE BALL PUNCHES
Four with a heavy shoe
Three with a fruit in a sock,
Two harsh hits with a spoon,
and one snap with a rubber band.
damn! 25 snaps was a lot to start with!
24 dabs of toothpaste as the second means everything is gonna hurt more!
BONK! 23 times i got to hear a lovely noise and get more pain!
I thought sticks and stoned may break my balls but words will never bust me!
Light ones were nice! they were over a little too soon though.
At first I was confused. But it was heavy and cold!! I guess that's what I get!
I thought the hanger would sting but instead was deadly precise on the balls!
The softness if the rope didn't matter! It had just enough weight!
This spatula was surprisingly stingy and slapped hard each time!
The towel was heavy and hurt, but helped wipe off some toothpaste!
15 of my favorite? thanks for the choice! The hairbrush was nice!
My Pretty Pink Dildo was very thuddy indeed!
Water is good for you, but this time it really hurt!
Hard as I can was almost too much! Now I'm feeling sore to the touch!
The bristles stabbed and were emphasized so much by the toothpaste!!
A fork was new, the tines were no fun!
Hopping on one foot made these hurt more! I have no idea why!
Belts are always so stingy and slappy!
something silly? a purple bouncy ball that matches my balls!
6 hits isnt too many but that ruler slaps so hard!
5 BALL PUNCHESSSSSSS now I'm really soreeee
My high heel BOOTS made quite the stomp!
These really hurt! the fewer there are the harder they get!
Almost there! and now my balls are bright red!
one more snap to end how we started!! how poetic<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post

-50 ball squeezes
-5 edges

-50 FAST hits
-5 HARD hits
wow! this one really had me get creative and I bet you're gonna use some of our own ideas against us in the future!
50 fast ball slaps was a good warmup! thank you!
1) glass bottle! This one was super thuddy as I expected and defintly made my stomach churn!
2) DVD case! This one didnt have much weight and was flat and light which made it pretty slappy! but there are definitely better alternatives.
3) leather wallet! This one had a bit of weight and a bit of slap! a good balance!
4) can of frebreeze! ouch! this was almost as thuddy as the glass bottle but had more slappyness!
5)Thin stick! this is bacisally a cane. it stings like hell! and also gets a bit deep too so it hurts that way too! this was like rubber band slaps but faster, easier, and harder!!
50 ball squeezes and 5 amazing edges left me BEGGING for more but i can cum.. (watching my lovely Miss Aimy's teases) number 5 hurt the most and hurt just as much as last time! except for the 5 hard hits! those were the first time BB has brought me down to my knees! thank you!
Old 10-13-2020, 10:28 PM   #5028
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
...today marks the 5 year anniversary of my opening this dear thread.

I am ever grateful to Getdare and this thread for connecting us [stress]. I can't imagine my life without him.

In order to celebrate this monumental occasion, I will be posting one of my favorite tasks I've posted in this thread for each of the next five days, starting with...

The Twenty-Five Days of Christmas! Feel free to sing along as you bust!
This one brings back so many memories; I always had to play early morning because of privacy constraints and i would wake early, anxious to see what would cum that day (but even back then, my orgasms were limited, so it was usually not me cumming!). Took a bit to complete the series this time around as i had to search for the implements as i went. I add comments in bold were of interest; "routine" items i will not bore you with..

On the last day of Christmas, Miss Emmy gave to me...
- Twenty-five rubber band snaps - I do believe this is the task that originally made me despise snaps! It is also where i learned the "benefit" of holding the band back for a few seconds before releasing: accidental discovery: after a few snaps, i really didn't want to let go so held. I discovered that was worse as it gave me time to think about the inevitable!!
Twenty-four dabs of toothpaste - toothpaste was new to me years ago; another discovery here!
Twenty-three with a roll of (wrapping) paper
Twenty-two with a heavy book - not something i use often; thanks to Miss Aimy task yesterday, i have learned about this. Rather tough with balls displayed on a table!
Twenty-one fairly light ones
Twenty with ice in a sock - that one hurt; too much ice in the sock?
Nineteen with a hanger used a metal one as provides more punch...and some pretty lines that fad all too quickly!)
Eighteen with a bit of knotted rope
Seventeen with a spatula - used a large metal one large enough to cover entire balls each bust; oh how fun; my entire ball sack stinging at once
Sixteen with a wet towel
Fifteen with your favorite tool
Fourteen to the left with a sex toy used an old dildo (most likely same one used 5 years ago!). Ooopps, did the busts to both balls as i read the instructions too fast, so had to re-do them, left only this time. Is this where the abuse to the left ball which is so popular today got it's origin?
Thirteen with a water bottle
Twelve as hard as you can - Even though all relative, :-(
Eleven with the bristles of a brush another tough one; hard bristles leave marks, slightly breaks the skin in small spots all over ball sack...
Ten to the left with a fork
Nine while hopping on one foot - playing around with timing so busts were hitting on an upward swing while i was landing, increasing strength of bust significantly -- remember that one for future fun!!
Eight with a leather belt
Seven with something silly
Six quite hard with a ruler
FIVE BALL PUNCHES - in all CAPs, guess the intent was they were hard, so HARD they were.
Four with a heavy shoe - OOfff, more or less a continuation of the punches! Insides so sore now; dull ache lingering...
Three with a fruit in a sock, - and yet again more inner stomach ache
Two harsh hits with a spoon,
and one snap with a rubber band the start of a bad thing!.

What memories; thanks so much Emmy and congrats once again!

Quote:

-50 ball squeezes
-5 edges

-50 FAST hits
-5 HARD hits
Hammer handle (old, old hammer; handle made of oak); sole of heavy hiking shoe; large metal spatula; ice in a sock (remnants of the 600 days of Christmas treat) and edge od heavy book. I understand these items are not really new to the busting world, but i seldom use these items, so newer to me. Sorry if this was not Your intent Miss!).

The squeezes are so tough after yesterday; insides hurting on and on and on. Guess we are giving the left ball a little rest which usually takes the main beating so not a bad thing!).

Thanks for the edges Miss!!! :-) No leakage today!

But after the edges, it was tough to go back to busting :-( I used the large metal spatula - hitting entire ball sack each time. Balls deep red, stinging everywhere!

Thanks as always Miss BGBO!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-13-2020 at 10:48 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 04:23 AM   #5029
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Throwback #2 is a classic time test.

Today's challenge is all about speed.

First, time yourself completing 250 hits to the left with a wooden spoon, alternating between medium and hard hits. You may not use a metronome to keep time.

Then, complete the spoiler associated with the time you achieved:

Less than two minutes
Spoiler:
You are free. Go enjoy your day.

2-3 minutes
Spoiler:
Not bad. Finish with 5 quite hard strokes to the left.

3-5 minutes
Spoiler:
Not great, but I'm not overly impressed. Finish with 137 hits with a wooden spoon in time with a metronome at 80 bpm. If you go over 137 or stop for a break, add an extra hundred.

5-10 minutes
Spoiler:
I think you can do better than that. Repeat the task, but do it in less time than your first attempt. If you fail to do it faster, pm me and we will discuss a consequence.

10-15 minutes
Spoiler:
Wow. We need to work on your speed. 25 Jumping jacks. Then five rubber band snaps to each ball. Then 25 hits with a spatula. Repeat this circuit 3 total times as quickly as possible.

Over 15 minutes
Spoiler:
This is pretty lame. I am disappointed. 5 snaps to the left, then 25 slow, hard hits to the left. Repeat 5 times total.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:49 AM   #5030
HappilySissy

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

So I promised one of you participants that I’d make a post here, so I hope you all like it because it’s for everyone that is currently in the thread since I don’t want to name any names I’m just going to sort of test the waters here with this one, so here goes.

I’m pretty science geeky, and one of my many loves within science is conservation laws! So I wanted to play around with this a bit with a little gravitational potential and kinetic energy. So go find a couple of things around the house that can roll or slide but have some weight. Pick a light, medium, and heavy object that can suit this purpose. Maybe a pool ball (ouch!), a can of beans, even a bottle of shampoo or conditioner can work, so be creative. The goal here is to find a slanted surface (or make one) where you can lay below it and have the object roll or slide off the surface, falling at least a foot (preferably two), and onto your balls.

If you can’t figure out a slanted surface, you can just use a flat surface like a table or desk and use a stick or something to pull the weighted object into falling onto your balls. I hope that all made sense! If not, please message me to clarify.

So now that you have your weighted objects, strip and get in position. Go from heaviest to lightest with your three objects.
Let the heavy object fall onto you 15 times
25 times for the medium object
And 60 times for the light object!

Since this is my first task and I’m not sure how wicked of a Mistress gravity is when it comes to ball busting, I’ll leave a quitters option. Either 100 total busts from gravity OR 200 busts (at 30 BPM using a metronome) using the object that was used for your last busting task not including this one. No light busts either, but nice, firm hits.

Hope you enjoy my task!
Ashely
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 08:35 PM   #5031
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:

[B]Today's challenge is all about speed.

First, time yourself completing 250 hits to the left with a wooden spoon, ...
So is this where the tendency to bust left first got it's popularity?

This was relatively easy for me as I often busy at a rate of 1 BPS, so i have a good feel for where i am without even looking t a stop watch or listening to a metronome. The slightly challenging part was alternating the strength of the hits between medium and hard as i usually bust medium hard. But after about 20, I got into a good rhythm through completion.

As for the pain, my on-going lost bet with Sandy helped today as i start my day with 50, so my balls were already slightly warmed up. Into Muss Emmy's busts and it took about 50 hits before the constant stinging subsided, and pain was limited to the familiar dull ache inside, lower stomach. Arm was getting tired about 200, but I pushed through to completion.

No mention of speed i decided on, but i will say i finished the 250 right about where i had planned on the time (within 20 seconds by counting the busts). Lucky guess, as i had no further busts for Miss Emmy on this task.

Thanks Miss Emmy, another "blast from the past" bringing back some long-forgotten memories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

... I’m pretty science geeky, ...
Hope you enjoy my task!
Ashely
A bit of thought went in to how to set up for this task given my limited privacy constraints. I was thinking about setting up a piece of plywood at bout a 45 degree angle, but then i needed to calculate the length of the run, identify drop zone and it seemed little over complicated a set up with my limited time. So I opted with using the corner of a table, 70 cm from table top to point of contact, with me positioned under the corned. I performed a couple test drops to identify proper position; so with legs spread wide, i placed the implements on the corner of the table, rolled them off and had the time to lay back down balls fully exposed awaiting impact.

Not knowing how this task was going to play out, I was not sure how heavy the objects should be. I went into out cantina and started my search and ended up with a 16 ounce can of coconut milk (heavy), a 14 ounce condensed sweet milk (medium) and an 8 ounce re-fried beans (light). Not much difference between the weights of heavy and medium, but holding them in my hand and it did feel a significant difference.

Glad we started with heavy items; I was surprised by the force of the hit first time. It took me a few test drops to find the right location to await the inevitable hit (gravity did not fail us during my run of this experiment)! 15 times, over and over the coconut milk hitting it's target. After about 10, the pain woudl shoot through my balls directly into lower stomach. Just as it was fading, the can was in position for next drop and bang, pain shooting through yet again. So apparently, the 16-ounces was a good choice for heavy given number of drops!

On to medium - 14 ounces. First drop and my initial thoughts were correct in that, even though there was only 2 ounces difference between heave and medium implements, it did make a difference on the force of the impact. An unexpected phenomena in out little experiment: the re-loading of the can onto the table more or less required me to perform a crunch. Between the exertion required of the crunch to re-load and the impact, I do believe we experienced a little synergy, pain increasing more and more every re-load / drop! Around 20 I had to take a short break (more form the crunches than the impact), and then I finished the last 5, with stomach definitely aching through and through!

On to the light implement and I was glad it was light. The combo between crunches and impact even of the light implement was taking it's toll. There were alot of breaks in this round of the experiment as I was struggling to reload. The struggling caused a new difficulty, the can was not perfectly lined up when it dropped, resulting in a few missed drops that had to be repeated. But more significantly, sometimes the can woudl impact at an angle or on an edge, which increased level of pain that shot through both balls and stomach. The breaks were coming more often (first every to, then 5, then 3....) but being so far into the task, i was determined not to stop short.

I think if the order was reversed by dropping first the light implement, then medium and finally heavy, I would have stopped short of completion cause my stomach would already have been aching so much when dropping the heavy item. Anyway, most interesting challenge and one i will surely feel all day!

Thanks Miss Ashley!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-14-2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-15-2020, 02:56 PM   #5032
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

The next time you go to the bathroom do this before using the toilet-

-1 edge
-5 punches
-50 hits to the left ball with your least favorite implement
-100 ball slaps
-50 slow strokes
-5 punches
-50 squeezes
-100 ball slaps
-50 hits with a phone cord
-1 edge
Old 10-15-2020, 09:03 PM   #5033
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:

-1 edge
-1 edge
Only one task today, but not the easiest. I never "enjoy" edging when I need to pee and it takes me longer to arrive there. This time was no different but in the end, didn't take too long to arrive. Tough going from pleasure to pain, the 5 punches came quick and hard, and brought back all the long-forgotten feelings from yesterday - namely, inner stomach ache.

Then on to least favorite implement - charger electrical cord - so i did 5 to left (squeezed out of my shorts, so already a prime target and thought, "that was not too bad". Went back to the post to see what was next only to realize i was no where near done, but had another 45 to go :-( . Once gain, i thought fast was the way to go, so the next 45, whipping my poor left as fast as i could. Problem with this approach for me, the faster i bust, the harder i bust. By the time i finished the 45, my poor left ball was a bright red, stripped all over!

Slaps and strokes went well - bit more pleasure was well received, but that quickly reverted back to a little unpleasantness, punched and squeezes (held each for 2 seconds since no time was suggested) back to punches & inner stomach pain. Slaps went well and back to the cord - at least it was handy and I went with quick again to get it over with. Deep red, stripped once again!

The pin of the busts made me forget about the uncomfort of my full bladder, but back to an edge and after only several storkes, I soon realized what i had forgot. The stroking only enhanced the full feeling and need to go. Took a bit longer to get to edge, but i finally did and then off for some relief -- pee, no orgasm as this slut is still denied by it's lovely Owner -- thank You Miss BGBO!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-15-2020 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:45 AM   #5034
Paulbond96

What a wonderful initiative, let's say I start with a couple of days, if someone wanna give me a couple of tasks, pretty newbie to ballbusting

I'm a 28 years old guy from northern Italy

Dislikes : crossdressing, cum eating

Limits : scat, incest, bestiality, blood, permanent body modifications
Paulbond96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:01 PM   #5035
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

-100 slow strokes
-150 hits to the right ball with a remote
-100 quick slaps
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-100 hits to the right with a wooden spoon
-50 hard hits to the left with your favorite implement
Old 10-16-2020, 04:43 PM   #5036
Paulbond96

Quote:
-100 slow strokes
-100 quick slaps
Sure a nice start for me. Tomorrow when I will be home alone I will do it for sure

I'm a 28 years old guy from northern Italy

Dislikes : crossdressing, cum eating

Limits : scat, incest, bestiality, blood, permanent body modifications
Paulbond96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 08:32 PM   #5037
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
-100 slow strokes
-100 quick slaps
After yesterday evenings little adventure at the hands of Miss Emmy and in head-to-head competition with Aragon (alias Sir Strokes-A-Lot), busting was a little more touchy then usual!

Slow strokes for some pleasure to start; it was tough to keep the strokes slow as I have been denied so long now and easily want more, faster.... but had to concentrate on keeping the speed slow. Was fully erect, skin pulled tight, thus making the hits sting that much more!

Using a large remote that would contact both balls on each strike, hard plastic (obvious - sorry didn't mean to insult Anyone's intelligence) stung across both balls each hit. They were so red, so sore to even start after yesterday, but i pushed through to completion. 100 quick slaps relatively easy since balls were somewhat numb from the previous remote strikes.

OUCH, the hard one, or t least for me. 50 5-second squeezes. From the first to the last, every one was tough! Especially as i was (am!) still so sore from balls through entire stomach from hits to the balls. Yesterday's heavy book drops doing the most damage recently! So sore so early in the day!

100 right, 50 left with a wooden spoon both times with a wooden spoon (my favorite!)

Thanks for remembering to post Miss BGBO! Glad there were no other tasks (yet anyway, as i need little recovery time!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-16-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:25 PM   #5038
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:

Today's challenge is all about speed.

First, time yourself completing 250 hits to the left with a wooden spoon, alternating between medium and hard hits. You may not use a metronome to keep time.

Then, complete the spoiler associated with the time you achieved:

Less than two minutes
Spoiler:
You are free. Go enjoy your day.

2-3 minutes
Spoiler:
Not bad. Finish with 5 quite hard strokes to the left.

3-5 minutes
Spoiler:
Not great, but I'm not overly impressed. Finish with 137 hits with a wooden spoon in time with a metronome at 80 bpm. If you go over 137 or stop for a break, add an extra hundred.

5-10 minutes
Spoiler:
I think you can do better than that. Repeat the task, but do it in less time than your first attempt. If you fail to do it faster, pm me and we will discuss a consequence.

10-15 minutes
Spoiler:
Wow. We need to work on your speed. 25 Jumping jacks. Then five rubber band snaps to each ball. Then 25 hits with a spatula. Repeat this circuit 3 total times as quickly as possible.

Over 15 minutes
Spoiler:
This is pretty lame. I am disappointed. 5 snaps to the left, then 25 slow, hard hits to the left. Repeat 5 times total.
thankfully, I was able to keep going fast enough to finish well under 2 minutes. it really stings!! but its probably worth it so that i dont get punished for going over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

So I promised one of you participants that I’d make a post here, so I hope you all like it because it’s for everyone that is currently in the thread since I don’t want to name any names I’m just going to sort of test the waters here with this one, so here goes.

I’m pretty science geeky, and one of my many loves within science is conservation laws! So I wanted to play around with this a bit with a little gravitational potential and kinetic energy. So go find a couple of things around the house that can roll or slide but have some weight. Pick a light, medium, and heavy object that can suit this purpose. Maybe a pool ball (ouch!), a can of beans, even a bottle of shampoo or conditioner can work, so be creative. The goal here is to find a slanted surface (or make one) where you can lay below it and have the object roll or slide off the surface, falling at least a foot (preferably two), and onto your balls.

If you can’t figure out a slanted surface, you can just use a flat surface like a table or desk and use a stick or something to pull the weighted object into falling onto your balls. I hope that all made sense! If not, please message me to clarify.

So now that you have your weighted objects, strip and get in position. Go from heaviest to lightest with your three objects.
Let the heavy object fall onto you 15 times
25 times for the medium object
And 60 times for the light object!

Since this is my first task and I’m not sure how wicked of a Mistress gravity is when it comes to ball busting, I’ll leave a quitters option. Either 100 total busts from gravity OR 200 busts (at 30 BPM using a metronome) using the object that was used for your last busting task not including this one. No light busts either, but nice, firm hits.

Hope you enjoy my task!
Ashely
Hypothesis: The heaviest objects will hurt the most and the task will get easier toward the end as the objects get lighter.
Experiment 1: 15 drops with a full 2 Liter Bottle.
the drops certainly didn't feel good, but they were not bad.
Experiment 2: 25 drops with a candle.
Surprisingly, these ones hurt a bit more than the previous, it may be due to being able to slide faster of having less area to smash with, but nonetheless it hurt more.
Experiment 3: 60 drops with a baseball
These drops hurt the most by far, despite being the lightest object, this may be due to it being the only object that rolled as opposed to slid. it may also be due to having the smallest area out of all of the objects.
Results: The weight of the object seems to have a negative correlation with the amount of pain caused, but there are too many external variables for this test to yield precise results. (size, friction etc.) a way this test may be made more precise is to use objects of the same size, and shape, but with different densities, for example a water bottle filled, one third full, one half, then completely full.

Quote:

-1 edge
-5 punches
-50 hits to the left ball with your least favorite implement
-100 ball slaps
-50 slow strokes
-5 punches
-50 squeezes
-100 ball slaps
-50 hits with a phone cord
-1 edge
honestly by the time I got done with the first edge, using the bathroom was the least of my worries. by the time I got to the least fav implemnt ( baseball in a sock) my stomach was churning and my balls hurt so much. after the 50 squeezes they were so sensitive and tender!! then the cord hits and the edge left me in pain and soo desperate.
Quote:
-100 slow strokes
-100 quick slaps
This one was nice and simple but still made my ball really ache!! especially with the squeezes. those make my knees so weak so fast.. but at least I got to use my fav implement! a paper towel tube! not too heavy and gives that satisfying BOINK
Old 10-17-2020, 01:56 PM   #5039
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Today would have been the day that I could ask to leave the thread, but as a consequence for cumming without mistress Sony’s permission, my time in this thread has been sexended by one month, or until November 17, and from now on I am a BallBusting Bunny, no matter if I leave and re-join the thread. I am a bunny.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:21 PM   #5040
Beard
GD grammar police

I lost a thread and was made to join this thread... I’m nervousss.

I’ll be in for 3 days!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk