Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #46
exhibb0y

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, a lot !
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes (by cam)
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No, but will do soon
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Definitely yes!
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? The idea turn me on, but I'm not sure I would do it.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes. I just come back of an outdoor naked dare, and I think i'm now gonna cum on my balcony.
[/QUOTE]
exhibb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #47
Megan13

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes, multiple people
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yup
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes. And tanning naked is definitely the best way to do it! lol
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Yes. Car, and boat
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes. Car, and boat
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes quite a few times, as a giver and receiver, and driving and as a passenger.
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes, as long as it isn't somewhere super public I would get in trouble
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yes, same as above.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
I don't know what your definition of "lots" is, but I'd say yes. Over 30 people
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Yes, and same as above.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes it's a turn on. If it were legal and I wouldn't get in trouble I would possibly consider it, but it would depend on where and other things
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
lol Well I didn't go out and get naked, so nothing to say here
Megan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #48
Manbrighton
Baby Member

Default Answering my first thruths on here!

This is the first time I do this online! Very horny!

[ QUOTE=partymouse;918098]i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?yes
  3. have you ever flashed?yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?no
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?no
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?no
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Yesif it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors?yes if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)looking to go out dogging this week and hopefully have sex while being watched.
[/QUOTE]
Manbrighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #49
switch-dude

[LIST=1][*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? I wear no underwear anyway.[*]have you ever flashed? yes[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? can't remember but I think I have.[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes more then once[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? No but would love to try it[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? It dose turn me on,and it;s not ilegal in my country[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) It did but still haven;t done it,but I will!

PM me self-bondage I will send reports and pics.

Likes| bondage,CBT,nipple torture,orgasm control,humiliation,JOI,semi-public

Dislikes| time out,lines,ice

Limits| poop family public enema
Like to try" soap,pee

KINK EVER ON!!!!
switch-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #50
Dare.A.Sub

YES!
A few times
have you ever flashed?
Oh yes
Lol of cores that's the best part
Yes I've walked butt naked at night
Yup
Yes I have
That's my favorite
It's not a good dare if I'm not naked
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Well yeah... Lol
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Car: yes
Bus: yes
Train: no
Plane: dick out
Boat: yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Bus: no
Plane: no
Boat: no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Bus: yes
Plane: no
Boat: yes
Yes twice
Yes twice lol
Of cores
It wouldn't be fun if I wasn't naked
If on can counts then yes, I've been outside naked on cam with a chat room of 40 ppl watching and humiliating me.
Not "lots" but a few yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
YES YES YES YES!!!!
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Yes but I'm at work right now so getting naked here will have to hold me over for now

limits: WatterSports, harsh pain, fam/friends, MonM

21/M/Bi-curious

Im a whore! I love to show off my naked exposed body to strangers in public and online!
Dare.A.Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #51
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, Frequantly
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, Not offten
have you ever flashed? No
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? See Above
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No, Possibly would though
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? See Above
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No, Maybe
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No, Don't think I would dare not withstanding (within reason)
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes a few times, I like outdoor bondage
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Once, but I was not alone, I had a GF near by
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, have GF a couple of times on a main road, a few taxis stopped on different nights to ask if I wanted to be released, Bless em
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, again my ex gf has
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, without a second thought
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc), In all cases (there have been a few) I have felt the same, nervous, worried, scared, excited and humiliated, but the fealing after was amazeing the only thing I have experienced simeler is pre show nerves for a play etc. but its not even close to the exhilaration I felt from outdoor bondage ( I have never done it in a forest and I think that will be next.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:56 AM   #52
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, very much so!
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, almost all the time, including for three solid years during college.
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, as a dare a few times at parties or sleepovers (as a kid)
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes... I'm pretty sure everyone has done that with some body part. :P
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes! Many times in fact, starting when I was about 13, and the last time was... hrm. About a year ago. I should fix that.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Again, of course, yes. My hands, feet, and face are always exposed. Other parts on occasion.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, though more rarely than at night. Still, in the woods, in swimming pools or lakes, in the back yard, and... um... in my sandbox and trees sometimes as a kid.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yep! Many times.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yep! About half a dozen times or so.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car, naked. Bus, barefoot, with shorts around my knees, no undies. Train, no (never been on one). Plane yes, naked from the waist down under a small blanket, masturbating! Boat, yes, on a ferry once in Washington, though it was in the bathroom...
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Car, yes! All the rest, sadly no.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Sadly, no.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Partially.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Nope!
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, if I trusted them completely.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, if I trusted them completely.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes. I've spent an entire weekend naked or occasionally with a towel on when it was cold, at a friend's party with about 50 people at it
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yep! See above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Mmm... a -crowded- public place? I dunno... <.< As a fantasy, yes... but I still prefer the risk of being seen, to the reality of it. Would I, if it were legal? Yes... sure, I suppose, why not?
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) They did... but not right now. Soon.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #53
danny_zero_00

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes several times!
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes. all the parts exposed haha
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no. dare over email.
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes. bj
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes. college campus
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? not yet
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? prob not
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) i plan on doing it later today!

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #54
rallob

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    yes, but not often
  3. have you ever flashed?
    no
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    no
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    always on the beach
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    yes, beach and swimmingpool
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    no
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    yes I have driven a car with out pants
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    same as above
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    no
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    no
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    I have been in just my boxsers with a lot of people around
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    maybe
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    well I did go in the woods and got naked and I felt awsome so I got a boner right away, i played with my self until I got an orgasm
Old 06-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #55
mandie
getDare Devil

Default mandie

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? I only wear panties a couple times a week and rarely wear a bra
have you ever flashed? lol, of course
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? why else would you flash
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? of course, many times
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? of course
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes in a car and on a boat
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes, my car
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? both in a car and on a boat
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? I have been naked in a crowd
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes - beach, parties, snorkeling, etc
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? nope
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #56
John Masters

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? gotten naked - Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No, not been asked to
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, car
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, car
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, car
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes, totally naked but not blindfolded
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Oh yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) - you've certainly got me thinking about it again
John Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #57
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default outdoor nudity

AT TIMES IS DOES
YES
have you ever flashed?
YES
YES
YES, MORE THAN ONCE
YES
YES
YES, ONCE BY CHOICE AND SECOND I WAS FORCED
YES
YES
YES, CAR=TOTALLY FROM wi TO OHIO, BUS=TOTALLY, TRAIN= TOTALLY BOUND TO OUTSIDE OF CART, BOAT= TOTALLY WITH A SIGN & WAS TOLD TO WALK AROUND
YES, CAR AND BOAT= TOTALLY
YES, BOTH
YES, AS A DARE
YES, AS A PUNISHMENT
YES, OLD OWNERS
YES, OLD OWNERS
YES, MOONING
YES, SUNG I TOUCH MYSELF NAKED @ A KARAOKE BAR
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble)DEPENDS ON MY MOOD
would you do it ever?
YES, IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES
MAYBE, IT BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES OF MY TIME AS A HOUSE BOY. wHERE I SERVE NAKED 24/7 FOR YEARS.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:25 PM   #58
Lucy89

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? I went out onto the balcony of an apartment I was staying at abroad while naked. I'd just showered and the towels were hung on the railing out there.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? I skinny dipped once when I forgot my swimsuit. I was alone and it was a hot day.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I've got changed in the back of a car before, I didn't change my underwear though.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I'd consider if it was with someone I trusted and in a suiatable place
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? As above if it was somewhere nobody is likely to come by.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes the idea is a turn on. If I knew for sure there would be no possible repercussions then I think I could be persuaded to try it but would be incredibly embarrassed. In reality it would cause a lot of trouble.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Being naked outdoors has a certain appeal but I'm no more likely to do it soon based on this.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #59
lvlagic

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes on my roof and the roof of the building next to me
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I had underwear on
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I'm not too sure
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No I don't think I would
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) They are inspiring but I'm not sure if/when I'll do it
Old 06-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #60
mgdork325

-yes

-yes

have you ever flashed?
-no

-yes

-yes, as a matter of fact, tonight

-yes

-yes

-no

-yes, car

-yes car

-yes, received head while driving

-no

-no

-no

-no

-yes

-yes

-nope

-I will do it again

Limits: poo,permanent,anal,family/friends
mgdork325 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam