Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Default Morning Routine

The air is almost impervious with warm fog; a damp mist falls around me and a million tiny bumps are scattered across my skin. The hair on my neck stands on end until I feel your sultry breath from behind. Your sound fills the room as thick as the steam. I close my eyes and enjoy it, entwining my fingers in your coil, and holding you in place. I release you with one hand to pick up another familiar friend.

He is smaller, smoother. His silver-tipped handle molds to my grip and warms to my temperature; his flesh and mine combine as one.

I hear your spinning lung strain, is it jealousy?

A small smile comes over me as I raise him up, and feel his caress. He glides, gently scratching and massaging my scalp, and gives me shivers.

You continue to tease my neck with your panting. I open my eyes to watch our reflection, barely visible in the clouded mirror.

Suddenly, I wince. A stab of pain sends wrinkles across the bridge of my nose and furrows my brow. A sharp inhalation and tears in my eyes as he stops, caught for a moment, interrupting our early morning dance. Soon it passes, and I resume my steady rhythm. My chest rises and falls in time with his movements, up and down.

Too soon, it's over. I flick my finger and turn you off, placing you back on the shelf. Your coil wraps around you in acquiescent defeat as you assume your position, waiting for tomorrow when I shall once again call you for your duty.

I look down at him, my hair tangled and knotted between his ten rows of pure white teeth. I reach my fingertips inside to ease his pressure, but no, no time today. I put him in his place, next to you on the dusty, moist shelf.

When I open the door to leave, a cloud of vapor escapes and excitedly begins to disperse in the cool air.

I could not get through a day without you two. Until tomorrow, farewell.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

1st comment

its sexy and random, like you...

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Well then that is still pretty imprassive

Last edited by daremaster 1; 11-07-2011 at 06:56 PM.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

It's a one-and-done short story written for my school paper.
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk