Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2021, 01:21 AM   #16
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
I agree 65% is too low. Should be at least 75%. Biology is a very competitive sector, need to get as high as possible. I'll go for the mascara bottle.
So this is the first one I did.
I put the mascara bottle in and I sat down to write. It was quite stimulating for a bit as I moved around. But after a while I got used to it inside me and it didn't affect me as much. It took me about 75 minutes to finish writing all of it, and as promised I finished it in one sitting. My hand is cramping a whole lot right now.
I did get quite bored by the last 15 minutes, and it took all of my self control to not postpone it. This is gonna be a lot more writing and patience than I had imagined.
Wish me luck.
tararrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:10 AM   #17
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararrar View Post
It is a competitive field I agree. I do think we should increase the lower limit gradually like 65 for this week, 70 for next or something like that. What do you think about that?
But anyways for the next 2 weeks I'm committed to getting an 85 as per Vegard.
We could decide on a punishment for scoring under the lower limit apart from Vegard's for scoring under 85.
Do you have any ideas?

And yes I will get to the writing soon.
I'd say a good punishment would be a 5 minute cold shower per % under the target.
Old 12-27-2021, 10:02 AM   #18
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I guess I did ask for it. I will maybe cap it at 5 times?? You decide.
It does go against the denial thing but the results of the test I will do today will come tomorrow so I guess I'll finish yours today to make sure they don't clash.
That'll work. Five times is enough, but for every time over five you would otherwise have to do, you're paying a forfeit.

I'm thinking count the total number, then subtract 5. Find a collar, and wear it for that many days. You must wear it 18 hours each day (so you get breaks), and while you have it on, do anything that anyone tells you which is not physically harmful. (Doing that will feel risky, but is unlikely to turn into anything. Worst case, you can just take the collar off.)
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 12:09 AM   #19
tararrar

Quote:
I'd say a good punishment would be a 5 minute cold shower per % under the target.
That sounds fair yes. Could it be at different times or just one long cold shower?
Old 12-28-2021, 12:17 AM   #20
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
That'll work. Five times is enough, but for every time over five you would otherwise have to do, you're paying a forfeit.

I'm thinking count the total number, then subtract 5. Find a collar, and wear it for that many days. You must wear it 18 hours each day (so you get breaks), and while you have it on, do anything that anyone tells you which is not physically harmful. (Doing that will feel risky, but is unlikely to turn into anything. Worst case, you can just take the collar off.)
Yeah that seems alright. I have a black choker which works as a good substitute for a collar in public without being too obvious.
I have a couple more classes left for today, but I will start with yours by evening at max. I want it done with before I get the score for yesterdays test.
It would be interesting to see now many times I can cum with it actually inside me. I've not tried it myself, and I prefer it on my clit anyways.
Old 12-28-2021, 04:22 AM   #21
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
That sounds fair yes. Could it be at different times or just one long cold shower?
One long cold shower
Old 12-28-2021, 10:00 PM   #22
tararrar

Quote:
One long cold shower
Well I wish I never have to but yes.
Old 12-28-2021, 10:18 PM   #23
tararrar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post

I did that yesterday. Did not get time to report so here we are now.
So I got everything ready, put the vibe in, and got down to it. I did know the moment it started that it would be a long writing session. Oof it was so high. I came the first time in just 15 minutes. The next two followed soon after. I had only gotten to two pages yet. Though after that point it got a little easier to control myself as I felt a little tired from all the continuous cumming. It took me about 90 minutes to finish writing all of it. And I came just one last time as I finished.
That leaves me with four more writing sessions, which I am dreading. I do have quite a bit of time to do from my other thread too, which has accumulated a little more then I would like, so I'm thinking of finishing that while I write the approx four hours of this.
But thank you sir for that creative task, I had fun and I think I'll remember it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti2007 View Post
Write the summary and put the green scrubby things in your bra cups and panty.
And I got to doing this early morning today. It was a little inconvenient to have something scraping against my nipples specially but it didn't take as long to finish writing. I did it in about 60 minutes (which I am proud of). And I seem to be remembering a bit and not copying all of it so I'm happy.
Old 12-29-2021, 07:41 AM   #24
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That leaves me with four more writing sessions, which I am dreading. I do have quite a bit of time to do from my other thread too, which has accumulated a little more then I would like, so I'm thinking of finishing that while I write the approx four hours of this.
But thank you sir for that creative task, I had fun and I think I'll remember it for a while.
Well done, and good luck with further studying and the test.

In fact, if you are ready for the test, you can have some relief:
For the remaining copies you are excused from any further writing as soon as you can copy the whole thing from memory.
For each page, you may glance at it first (less than a minute), then you may try to write that page out without looking back at it. Check it afterwards. If you can get all the pages correct, you are done with this task.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
homework, writing lines