Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2021, 11:05 PM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 21/F AMA & Edges x

Hello GD!
I'm back after a long time. The last thread went to shit as I got sick and then super busy but now I'm bored let's have some fun x

I still have some things on my plate so I'm keeping this a simple one but I'm going to be back with my kind of threads soon xx

I've done a lot of long threads here and interacted with some of you guys for days so this one seems good now!

Ask me anything, those questions can be as sexual or humiliating as you want them to be.

But my personal identity is off limits.

No limits on no of ques. If there are more than 5 ques in a post, then each extra ques will equal to 5 spanks on each ass x

Bonus: If you give me a hot hypothetical situation with a question, that will equal to 2 edges. (Y'll might as well play out your fantasies xx)

Obviously I'm keeping 'ask for permission on this thread to cum' rule open as always!

Be creative and make me squirm? x

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 11:31 PM   #2
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Did you ever squirt ?

If yes how did you squirt ?

Did you ever pee yourself on purpose ?

If yes why ?

Did you ever smell your own panties ?

If yes why and what was the smell ?

Did you taste your own pussy juices ?

If yes whats the taste ?

Do you use tampons or pads ?

Did you ever play yourself during period ?

What makes you extremely horny ?

Are you very wet when horny ?

A few for starters ...
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 11:35 PM   #3
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Oh thats some spanks there to... Here is also a situation for you.

If you kneel on the bed and with a pillow between your legs humping it with strong hip movements, will you be able to edge 5 times in a row or do you think you will cum and loose control ?

Assuming you are horny and have a clean pen, a tampon or a hairbrush which one will you use to masturbate? Will you dare insertion in mouth, pussy or ass ? Which will make you edge fasted?

Enjoy answering
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 03:24 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

What was your most humiliating sexual experience? (Details please!)

What was your first time naked in front of someone for their or your own sexual enjoyment?

What have you done for sexual enjoyment (your own or someone else’s) that you are most ashamed of?

What was your most embarrassing moment?

What is your second most humiliating sexual experience?

What is a question you hope we don’t ask?

Details are fun! Without good details I will consider the questions not answered!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 06:12 AM   #5
herpderp42
getDare Addict

What is harder for you during denial: not being allowed to touch or frequent edges?

Which household items have you used as toys yet?

When was the last time you thought to yourself something 'oh god I am actually a horny slut and I love it'? Which experience did trigger this thought?

Imegaine being tied up on a bed and played with for 2 hours. At the end of the intense play your partner gives you a choice:
Either you may cum but you will stay denied for 2 weeks afterwards OR
you will be immediately denied for 1 week before you get your orgasm.
Which choice would you take?
Old 11-27-2021, 11:48 PM   #6
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lets start!

About 2 am!

I'm in my dorm, in my bed. I'm going to start answering the questions and start the edges! Let's see how far I can go xx

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 11-28-2021, 12:04 AM   #7
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Did you ever squirt ?
Yes, multiple times

If yes how did you squirt ?
Only once or twice during sex but a lot of times during masturbating, especially if I've been edging and kept in cum control/ denial for long x

Did you ever pee yourself on purpose ?
Not on purpose, but I lost control once, doing pee control tasks and I was kept denied for a long time. I just peed all over my pants
I've done this thing where I let a few drops of pee drip in my panties before clenching for a thread but I don't know if that counts as an answer here!

If yes why ?

Did you ever smell your own panties ?
Yes

If yes why and what was the smell ?
I was ordered to smell my wet panties. It was a smell of my juices which I made me equally humiliated and aroused

Did you taste your own pussy juices ?
Yes

If yes whats the taste ?
Can't really describe it but again, shot my arousal off the roof xx

Do you use tampons or pads ?
Either one, depends on what day, schedule

Did you ever play yourself during period ?
Yes, I get very horny after the 3rd day for some reason. I haven't touched myself directly on my periods yet but I rub my clit over my panties every damn time

What makes you extremely horny ?
Eroticas of bdsm, cum control. Getdare threads/tasks

Are you very wet when horny ?
Extremely dripping. Even now x Just answering these ques is turning me on so much, my panties are very wet.

A few for starters ...
Thankyou for the ques!
12 ques so

Edge count: 12
Spank count: 35 spanks on each ass!

I think I'll answer all the ques that I've received so far together and then start the edges uninterrupted.

Edging report will be up soon xx

PM DARES

Old 11-28-2021, 12:09 AM   #8
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Oh thats some spanks there to... Here is also a situation for you.

If you kneel on the bed and with a pillow between your legs humping it with strong hip movements, will you be able to edge 5 times in a row or do you think you will cum and loose control ?
I think I can make it to 5 edges while humping a pillow but I might need to take few seconds break between them. Without breaks, I can't ever manage to hold my edge and not cum, no matter what the position xx

Assuming you are horny and have a clean pen, a tampon or a hairbrush which one will you use to masturbate? Will you dare insertion in mouth, pussy or ass ? Which will make you edge fasted?
Hairbrush if it has a thicker handle in my dripping pussy!

Enjoy answering
Thankyou!

Edge count: 16
Spank count: 35 each

PM DARES

Old 11-28-2021, 12:19 AM   #9
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
What is harder for you during denial: not being allowed to touch or frequent edges?
Freq edges obviously. Not being allowed to touch will just slowly reduce my arousal and desperation.

Hairbrush, deodorant bottle, cucumbers, bananas in my pussy.
A plastic cork type of a thing, maskara bottle, sharpies in my ass.

When was the last time you thought to yourself something 'oh god I am actually a horny slut and I love it'? Which experience did trigger this thought?
My getdare threads where I risk it all to follow humiliating but wildly arousing tasks from strangers on the internet xx

Imegaine being tied up on a bed and played with for 2 hours. At the end of the intense play your partner gives you a choice:
Right now I would say that I'd want to cum and I can handle 2 weeks of denial but deep down I know it's going to be the 2nd option. After being played with, I will be submissive enough and the thought of getting immediately denied and not been allowed to cum will keep me horny 24x7 xx
Edge count: 21

PM DARES

Old 11-28-2021, 12:20 AM   #10
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Freq edges obviously. Not being allowed to touch will just slowly reduce my arousal and desperation.

Hairbrush, deodorant bottle, cucumbers, bananas in my pussy.
A plastic cork type of a thing, maskara bottle, sharpies in my ass.

My getdare threads where I risk it all to follow humiliating but wildly arousing tasks from strangers on the internet xx

Right now I would say that I'd want to cum and I can handle 2 weeks of denial but deep down I know it's going to be the 2nd option. After being played with, I will be submissive enough and the thought of getting immediately denied and not been allowed to cum will keep me horny 24x7 xx
Thankyou
Edge count: 21

PM DARES

Old 11-28-2021, 03:07 AM   #11
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Best questions 🥵

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
What was your most humiliating sexual experience? (Details please!)
I was staying at my cousins place for a couple of days. Her roommate is very hot and since I'm so horny, I made a thread on GD for tasks to expose or humiliate me. I did such kinky tasks, hidden and in semi open, trying to be discreet and not get caught. I was watching a movie with him alone at 't night and the dare told me to rub my clit under my blanket. I wasn't wearing panties. I somehow started playing with myself and suddenly he caught me right in the act. I don't think I've ever been so humiliated, getting caught while rubbing my clit under my dress sitting right next to him.

What was your first time naked in front of someone for their or your own sexual enjoyment?
In college, when I had sex for the first time ever with my then boyfriend

What have you done for sexual enjoyment (your own or someone else’s) that you are most ashamed of?
I had once written "X's sub' on my tits with a black permanent market for a guy (X) I was hooking up with then. It took almost a week for the ink to wear off. I had to use such specific clothes that covered the ink and I was extremely ashamed of it till the time it was completely gone. I've hated body writing ever since. Never again.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I was with a guy at his place for some work. I thought that he was into me because I kept getting hints. So when I got the chance, I leaned over to kiss him but he was surprised and pulled away saying that he wasn't at all interested in me. Got so embarrassed that I couldn't even look at him ever again.

What is your second most humiliating sexual experience?
Another one of my GD chronicles xD According to a thread task for public dares, I was in uni library. I was wearing a tight short skirt. I went into the library washroom and pulled my panties to my thighs. Then I inserted a sharpie in my ass. I was ordered to walk back to my dorm with the sharpie deep in my ass and my panties pulled down, just above the hem of my shirt. While I walked back, a guy from my uni saw me and took my picture. He then made me walk the same way to his place and I had to be his sub. That walk to his place itself was so humiliating and my pussy kept leaking with juices.

What is a question you hope we don’t ask?
To describe my tits or nipples. I don't know what is it but a guy made me do that once and that gave me a feeling I can't explain but I hated it.

Details are fun! Without good details I will consider the questions not answered!
Thankyou for these questions! Just reading them had me squirming in my bed. So I had to edge a little before answering them.

I completed 5 edges and then I had to stop or I wouldn't be able to stop myself from cumming.

Then I started answering your questions. Just typing those answers has made me so wet and my nipples are so hard! I thought I'd cum even without touching myself.

Edge count: 22
Spank count: 40 each.

I don't think I can edge right now because I'm so close. But maybe I'll try one or two. I want to do some spanks but my roommates are still sleeping so I need to figure out how to spank my ass without waking them up!

I want to cum but I'm not desperate yet so let's add on more!

Keep them coming xx

PM DARES

Old 11-28-2021, 09:51 AM   #12
shr

1. What's the longest you have gone without orgasming?
  2. What are you studying (major) and why did you choose that?
  3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done, which you did without following someone else? (ie not a dare or anything, something you chose to do all by yourself)
  4. Who's your favorite band and why?
  5. What's your first sexual experience? Describe it.
  6. What's something none of your friends and family know about but you'll share with GD? [non-sexual]
  7. What's the story behind the "No food restrictions to be given at all." condition of your signature?
  8. What's your favorite comfort food?
  9. What's the most submissive thing you've ever done?
  10. What was your favorite thing about highschool that you miss at Uni?
  11. I don't see A2M in your limits. Being relatively new to anal, have you tried A2M? If yes, describe the experience. If no, is that something you're looking forward to trying out?
  12. What do you plan to do for Christmas this year?
  13. What are the best and the worst experiences you've had on GD?
  14. If you have $1M to spend online in the next 30 minutes before it goes away, how would you spend it?
  15. And of course, describe your tits and nipples in excrutiating detail.

I believe you owe me 15 edges and 50 spanks on each ass cheek.
(Be detailed while answering the questions)

Last edited by shr; 11-28-2021 at 09:54 AM.
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:48 AM   #13
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
  1. What's the longest you have gone without orgasming?
    Without stimulation, a couple of months of no sex or masturbation quite a few times but 12 days of constant edging and tasks with denial.
  2. What are you studying (major) and why did you choose that?
    Literature. I love to read and write.
  3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done, which you did without following someone else? (ie not a dare or anything, something you chose to do all by yourself)
    I don't think there's such a thing. I do not have the guts to do anything remotely humiliating unless asked to.
  4. Who's your favorite band and why?
    I mostly listen to individual artists.
  5. What's your first sexual experience? Describe it.
    It was pretty lame compared to my sexual experiences now. It happened in early part of college when I had a boyfriend and we were both virgins. It was mostly a night of trial and errors, a lot of fumbling, a little pain and very less pleasure xx He was a cute guy but pretty vanilla, atleast then x
  6. What's something none of your friends and family know about but you'll share with GD? [non-sexual]
    Can't really think of something non sexual. I have a huge huge crush on one of my teachers. Not even like a celebrity type of a crush but a legit ' I blush madly when he talks to me sort of a crush. He is cute, he's 26 or 27 and he recently got married but I can't stop fantasising about him.
  7. What's the story behind the "No food restrictions to be given at all." condition of your signature?
    I have a condition and if I skip a meal or alter my diet, I get sick.
  8. What's your favorite comfort food?
    Pizza. Pretty cliche but anytime anyday, major pick me up.
  9. What's the most submissive thing you've ever done?
    I have stripped in very familiar public places, hidden of course and played with myself hoping to not get caught. I get super submissive with public dares and the risk just amplifies it all. Also pee control hugely brings out the sub in me. As in cum control is pretty common but not being allowed to pee (not controlling my own body) is very crazy and I don't know how that turns me on xx
  10. What was your favorite thing about highschool that you miss at Uni?
    Nothing really, high school was annoying. But yes, living with my family and home cooked food is something I'd really die for in uni.
  11. I don't see A2M in your limits. Being relatively new to anal, have you tried A2M? If yes, describe the experience. If no, is that something you're looking forward to trying out?
    Haven't done it with a partner during sex but I've been made to do it with a butt plug. I hated it, it grossed me out. Good reminder to add to my limits.
  12. What do you plan to do for Christmas this year?
    With family. Christmas week is also my birthday week so that's fun. Plus I'm sort of planning to have a getdare thread in my family home, sounds exciting.
  13. What are the best and the worst experiences you've had on GD?
    Best is any of my threads. The tasks, the dares and the actual thrill of following someone's commands and sexually stimulating myself.
    Worst: There was a user who was verbally very abusive.

14. If you have $1M to spend online in the next 30 minutes before it goes away, how would you spend it?
    Sex toys, since that's something I can't openly arrange money for. Also, I'd book myself a vacation.
  15. And of course, describe your tits and nipples in excrutiating detail.

Okay then. I don't know why I get uncomfortable but let's do it.
My tit size is pretty average I guess. Maybe on the slightly smaller side but not flat. Bra size 34D or 34C depending on the brand.
I have really large circular nipples, reddish brown areola. And they are very pointy. Without a bra, my boobs generally don't spill out but my nipples poke through the dress even without arousal.
When rubbed or pinched, they get really hard really fast. Sometimes, even touching isn't required, just the thought of something sexual makes them perk up.

I believe you owe me 15 edges and 50 spanks on each ass cheek.
(Be detailed while answering the questions)
Thankyou for the questions.

I woke up and I had work throughout the day but I could still finish 16 edges.

I did first 3 inside a uni washroom stall just before class. It was so hot to attend a class being so wet and stimulated. After 2 hours of the classes, I did 3 edges again in the same washroom.

Then at lunch, I was alone in my dorm. So I took the opportunity, stripped naked and completed 5 edges with my hairbrush. Took me a while to calm down.

In the evening, I was in the library. I wanted to increase the fun. There's this group discussion/ meeting room sort of a thing which is empty unless there's a meeting obviously x It has a long table with multiple chairs on both sides.
I kept the door unlocked and sat on a chair with my legs under the table. I pulled my dress up to my waist, took of my panties and finger fucked myself.

I could complete 5 edges before completely losing it and barely stopped myself from cumming. Then I bent over the desk and spanked my ass 40 times each so hard. Got done with all spanks in one go xx The constant risk of someone hearing me and walking into that room was overwhelming.

Right now I'm in bed. Going to be dawn pretty soon. I just completed 3 more edges under my blanket before starting to answer these questions.

Edge count: 17
Spank count: 50 each.

I'm so horny right now. The dorm lights are off and my roommates are sleeping. I need to touch myself. I'm going to complete more edges, don't know how many I can do without losing control.

Oh I'd really like to cum so hard right now. Please can I cum?

PM DARES

Old 11-29-2021, 11:54 AM   #14
InterestedPartie

What would you do if you found out your roommate was on GetDare?
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:41 PM   #15
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Aha, back again, great to hear from you.

It's great to read about your adventures. I particularly like hearing about how obediently you do humiliating things especially when you're incredibly nervous about being caught, exposed - sometimes completely - unable to stop playing with your soaking wet pussy. But, you're so compliant I know you'll entertain like a good sub. I'm going to enjoy asking you these questions knowing that they will be adding to your horniness.

Hope you enjoy.

1) are you naked right now? If not, will you strip and answer my questions naked?
2) would you answer this question with your fingers in your pussy?
3) would you answer this question with your fingers up your ass?
4) can you describe a situation that turns you on hugely but you know you'd never do?
5) what is your favourite exposure experience so far?

You have to do these five edges in public.

I'll let you cum if you do this:-

https://spankbang.com/2ffy1/video/public+library+hot

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything, edge control, edging thread, permission to cum, spanking dares