Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should be added to my punishment?
Walk around the block with a shoulder wedgie. 11 28.95%
An hour of cornertime with a shoulder wedgie. 9 23.68%
Sleep in the closet for 3 nights. 7 18.42%
100 spankings with the cane before bedtime for a week. 17 44.74%
Parental controls enabled on phone for a week. 6 15.79%
15 minute cold shower before spanking, leave bottom wet. 11 28.95%
Mouth soaping for 5 minutes before spanking, no rinsing until after. 11 28.95%
30 minutes locked in the closet with the lights off, naked. 9 23.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2022, 06:28 PM   #1
jestergestures

Male 22FtM Retribution

The results of my last poll were a bit inconclusive, which is fine since I ended up not having the privacy I would have needed to carry out my tasks anyway. Still, my punishment is long overdue, and I've escaped the consequences too many times. (My apologies to everyone that voted!)

So the spanking portion of this punishment is fixed, the poll won't influence it. I will be getting 120 spankings with the slipper, 165 with the bath brush, and 114 with the cane, all on my bare bottom. The top three results of the poll will be what things I do before and after my spanking. When the poll ends is when I would like to begin my punishment, but I don't know for certain when I'll be able to start. Please let me know in the replies: if by the time the poll ends I'm still not able to carry out my punishment, should I write down my tasks on a piece of paper and keep that paper on my person until I can (as a humiliating physical reminder) and should it be mandatory for me to give a report here after I've finally gotten the punishment I deserve?
Edit: If I end up with two options that are tied for votes, I'll flip a coin.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe

Last edited by jestergestures; 11-23-2022 at 12:19 AM.
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:22 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

I say you definitely need to write a report when it's finished. As far as the paper... kinda sounds like you want to so go for it.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SageLeech for this post:
Old 11-22-2022, 10:18 PM   #3
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
I say you definitely need to write a report when it's finished. As far as the paper... kinda sounds like you want to so go for it.
I have to admit that it's an idea I've had for a while. Since most of the time I don't have the privacy for the kinds of punishments I dream up, it makes sense to write them down for later. I can't remember where exactly, I think it might have been thespankingtheatre on bdsmlr that put the idea in my head of having a "letter sent home" sort of roleplay, where you take a letter to your dom as if you had misbehaved at school and your teacher was displeased enough to write your parents about it. I also can't remember if I was the one who thought of putting the exact details of the punishment on the letter itself. Whatever the case, all of that culminated in the idea of secretly carrying around a little slip of paper with the juicy details of my punishment written inside. The longer it stays with me, the more I dread what's to come. And worst of all, nobody around me has any idea what power that little slip of paper has over me.

But I haven't actually tried it yet...
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
Old 11-22-2022, 11:29 PM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Becouse it seem you ignored for lot of time the punishments, it is time you have the letter on you for the shame you earned to yourself.
And start to get some rattan canes, not one only...
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 12:52 AM   #5
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Becouse it seem you ignored for lot of time the punishments, it is time you have the letter on you for the shame you earned to yourself.
And start to get some rattan canes, not one only...
I think you're right, when the poll has finished I'll make the letter. I need it to keep my behavior in line.
The following user says Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 12-13-2022, 10:37 PM   #6
jestergestures

Ack, just 7 more days left. Can we break up some of those ties, perhaps?
Old 12-17-2022, 10:52 PM   #7
jestergestures

Only a few more days now I'm really nervous, and excited There are still some ties to break but once I have my top three poll results I'll be making the slip of paper, and after that... my ass will be in peril
Old 12-20-2022, 07:27 PM   #8
jestergestures

Ok! The poll is closed and my Sir has broken the ties, so here is the final verdict!

First I will have to take a 15 minute cold shower, leaving my bottom wet afterwards so the spankings will hurt more. Then I will be getting 120 spankings with the slipper, 165 with the bath brush, and 114 with the cane, all on my bare bottom. After that I will spend an hour in the corner with a shoulder wedgie in the tightest pair of panties I have. I will be getting caned 100 times every night for a week. After my punishment I will write a report about it on getdare. If I fail to complete any aspect of this punishment, however small, I will have to take a laxative, insert a banana into my rear, hold it for as long as I can, then release into a diaper.

So now it's time for me to get that written down on a piece of paper, and I'll be holding onto it until the day of my punishment arrives.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:16 PM   #9
jestergestures

Tomorrow, the punishment begins... I might start my week of caning tonight, though, just as a bit of a warm-up. Since I do need this punishment to be on the harsher side, I'm open to some suggestions to make tomorrow's punishment harder. You could leave them here or PM me, and I'll reflect on them when I write my report. Anyway, wish me luck.
Old 05-11-2023, 01:58 PM   #10
jestergestures

Well, that was really intense. Which is good, seeing as this was a long time coming. Taking my little paper around with me was easier than I thought it'd be, I'd get a little twinge of embarrassment pulling it out around other people by accident, but that was kind of the point. I was actually really happy to be taking a cold shower at first because it's been getting warm outside, but after the first few minutes it did get unpleasant. The slipper is a surprisingly painful implement, even after it's already been used on me, I somehow always forget how much it hurts. The toughest part was the wedgie, seeing as I used a pair of underwear that's a couple sizes too small on me. Getting it to reach my shoulders was tough but I really, really didn't want to have to mess a diaper. Staying that way for an hour was hell, and picking it after my time was up also hurt a lot.
Punishments like these, where the anticipation builds for a long time and I clearly was due for it, are weirdly therapeutic. Now I just have some bedtime spankings for a few days, and I'll be starting over with a clean slate. Also, I hate the cane, it's the worst. XD

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cornertime, humiliation, mouth soaping, spanking, wedgie