Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #1
I'll do anything

Default Who is the best Public slut? (Female edition)

I will be making a kik group competition of public sluts.

How it works is I will be giving public dares daily to the group of public sluts In which they must complete. Each day the tasks will become harder and slowly the sluts will opt out as they aren’t risky enough.

This will end up with 2 sluts left who will battle out to see who is the ultimate public slut. I will keep this thread updated to allow all the guys out there to know what is going on.

I will be the judge and one person will have to leave after every 2 days. This can be based on their report detail. Or if they do not want to take part in the task that would be given. All sluts will be asked to complete the same task so it is a fair competition.

I am now taking entries into this competition (females only). Please either post your kik user name below or send it to me via pm to enter.

The tasks will start as soon as I have 8 sluts. So if you want to enter you know what to do.

Make the most public slut win.

Last edited by I'll do anything; 03-23-2020 at 03:20 PM.
I'll do anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public