Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-05-2022, 12:00 AM   #16
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Try the nipple dares listed in my signature
Today in the morning it tried your nipple tasks with chopsticks. First I put the on and waited a bit to get used to them. after couple of minutes I started twisting them first 90 decrees then 180 then 360 and did it 4 times. on the fourth try my right nipple feel out of the chopsticks it hurt a lot but I put them back on for the next task. I tried my best to hold my nipple and slide the chopstick but it wound move at all so I had to skip that part and lastly pulled the chopsticks forwards until my nipples fell off from it. loved every bit of it thank you 😊
Mali97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:43 AM   #17
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Take 3 Clips one glass of Water..

Put Two clips on ur nipples..
put one clip in glass of water..
then put the glass in freezer.. Till the water turns into ice..

you can release ur nipple clips after the ice is melted..

Hope u Understood and you love it
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..

Last edited by Rd2506; 06-05-2022 at 04:52 AM.
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:00 AM   #18
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd2506 View Post
Take 3 Clips one glass of Water..

Put Two clips on ur nipples..
put one clip in glass of water..
then put the glass in freezer.. Till the water turns into ice..

you can release ur nipple clips after the ice is melted..

Hope u Understood and you love it
But wouldn’t it take like forever for the water in the glass to become ice? If so I will have to try this when I am alone.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:31 AM   #19
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali97 View Post
But wouldn’t it take like forever for the water in the glass to become ice? If so I will have to try this when I am alone.
Yes it will take a time.. let me make it easy for u.. instead of glass.. use ice tray
BDSM Test
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Old 06-05-2022, 11:03 AM   #20
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd2506 View Post
Yes it will take a time.. let me make it easy for u.. instead of glass.. use ice tray
Ok so I will have to wear the clamps and wait for ice and and when it’s ready I take the ice out and wait until it melts and when it’s melted I can finally take the clamps off right?
Old 06-05-2022, 12:45 PM   #21
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Yes correct...u got it....
BDSM Test
Old 06-07-2022, 12:30 PM   #22
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali97 View Post
Today in the morning it tried your nipple tasks with chopsticks. First I put the on and waited a bit to get used to them. after couple of minutes I started twisting them first 90 decrees then 180 then 360 and did it 4 times. on the fourth try my right nipple feel out of the chopsticks it hurt a lot but I put them back on for the next task. I tried my best to hold my nipple and slide the chopstick but it wound move at all so I had to skip that part and lastly pulled the chopsticks forwards until my nipples fell off from it. loved every bit of it thank you 😊
Hope would try the others gradually.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 10:58 AM   #23
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Hope would try the others gradually.
Rubber Bands

I started of by tying both of my nipples with a rubber band and managed to do 6 twists each. And left them on while I watch YouTube videos and checked my social media. It was uncomfy and hurt a bit but I liked it a lot. I liked how the color slowly started to change from slight purplish-bluish. I left them on for an hour then it started to hurt…I am sure I could keep them on more but I don’t think it would have been safe if yes let me know. Taking the bands off was the hardest part for me…my hands were shaking due to the feeling I was getting from touching my tied nipples after such a long time….it took me a while to take the bands off which almost made my tear up, almost.Then I tried the third task which was tying both of my nipples with one band. At first I was confused how to achieve it and kept trying. After couple of tries I still couldn’t do it 😔 so I had to skip it. The last task got me sooo excited. So I twisted the rubber band once and tried to pull it down first and let it go. I started with my left nipple and pulled as much as I can. I was scared to let go but once I did I loved the feeling. Did it 5 down and 5 up each nipple. God it made me wet. Would love more tasks with bands 😃

Dislike: Pee/scat play, Body writing, Needles, Blood

Limits: No Permanent Scars, no pictures or videos and absolutely no loud noises tasks

Toys: household items like paper binders (small or big clamps), rubber bands, 2 clothes pegs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple dares, nipple pain, nipple punishment, nipple training