Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2015, 01:24 PM   #1
chicago

Nuclear I AM BEING *BLACKMAILED* | To do all tasks Given

Hello, 18 Male
I am being Blackmailed by a “friend”.
She said it would be more fun to be Forced to do things from Strangers.
She is making me do anything I am told to do.

It can be any of these:
-Task’s
-Punishment’s
-Dares
-ETC.

PM me or Kik:
Kik- the_first_1
(She said I have to send Pictures as well as Videos if told to on Kik)

She said the harder, more painful, or funny/Humiliating they are. The sooner she will delete the picture of me that she is blackmailing me with.

[Please Help Me]
chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #2
MrPurpleSky

Take a bike (if you don't have one either car or walk) ride to something like mall (has to be public) halfway there step off and undress fully, now edge 5 times. Get going again and when you are almost there piss your pants (while riding). Park your bike (don't forget to lock it ) and go inside the public place. Go to the restroom and take off your pants and underpants. If you want to you can try to get some of the piss out of the pants (not the unders). Give the piss-soaked underpants an intense lick and put them on again, also put on pants.

walk around the place for 10 minutes (no skipping, set an alarm on your phone). If the 10 minutes have passed go back to your bike and get going home again.

When you are on your way back, shit your pants (again while riding). Halfway home step off again and completely undress. Slap your cock + balls (your age x3) times. If you want to you can eat out your underwear. If you choose not to they just go on again and you continue your ride.
On the last part of the ride keep your cock out of your pants at all times, slapping it whenever you can. When you arrive home you can start to try and clean it up!
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
Dynamix

Go to your kitchen and get the biggest and sharpest knife you can find. *have you ever read about jack the ripper?*. Go to the girls house...figure out what to do from there. [i don't actually condone violence (unless necessary)]

My Sexmap
My Wishlist
BDSM Test

"The trick to deepthroating is to keep calm and breathe"

PM Dares

Dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:17 PM   #4
locker.room.guy

Alright. This should be fun.

Wake up early in the morning. About 4am should be fine. Yous should do your normal routine, and then get dressed. Be sure to only get dressed into one layer of clothing. No underwear allowed.

Now you should go outside. Set a timer on your phone for 8 mins. Walk for that long, and go as far away from home as you can. When the 8 mins is up, remove all clothes (shoes optional) beneath your waist. Set a timer on your phone for 2 minutes, and walk bottomless for that long, still going away from your house. when the timer is up you can re-dress. You should be a 10 minute walk from your house. Now, following the same route you came, walk for 5 minutes. The catch? You must have your trousers pulled all the way done, and waddle. Continue near-bottomless for until those 5 mins are up. Then, set the timer for another 5 mins, and remove your top. You should still be waddling with your trousers down. Continue along your route until your 5 mins are up. If your 5 mins are up before you reach home, you must strip completely naked, and walk the rest of the way like that. Have fun!

Limits:
Blood, scat, piss, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics/vids, crossdressing, friends/family, social suicide, illegal, pet play
locker.room.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #5
scguycola
Distinguished Member

I have to ask, what kind of picture does she have of you?

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, denial, female, forced, punishment