Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2016, 06:10 AM   #1
lovemydommewife

Wink Exhibitionist and horny

Hi, I am a 49yo m sub

I'm new to the site, I'm on fertlife and Thecage.co and I'm looking to do dares which allow me to take pictures of me in my wife's worn dirty thongs.

I'm not sure how brave I am or how many responses I will get. I'm not allowed to cum unless I get my wife's permission and she is not aware that I am on this forum.

She has kept me from cumming for 3 weeks as of today and whilst I realise that this is not very long for some of you, it is 3 days off my record without an orgasm.

I'm extremely horny, and I love the feeling that comes with it. I'm out and about a lot with the work that I do but I do have down time during the day to do tasks and dares if I get any that I'm brave enough to do.

Please read my profile for more info and I'm happy to chat and elaborate with anyone that would like more. I'm a male sub so I would prefer the lovely ladies and femdoms to give me the tasks (if any) rather than the Masters. I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone but that's the way I like and fantasise it.

Likes: orgasm denial, control, wearing three ring and wifes worn dirty thongs, mild CBT (pegs/rope) humiliation, chastity, femdom, tease and denial, pictures (no face) bandage, hidden public, BDSM, teasing.

Soft limits: pee, any other CBT, cum eating, semi quiet public.

Hard limits: poo, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, blood, animals. puke, busy public.

Toys: Clothes pegs, rope, ball parachute, chastity cage, three ring, wifes underwear, butt plug, toothpaste.

Most daring: wearing my wifes worn white thong under my thin white shorts.

Thanks for reading

Last edited by lovemydommewife; 07-21-2016 at 06:04 AM. Reason: no responses but read advice from curdares to try and solve issue
lovemydommewife is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, femdom, humilation, lady, thong