Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 01-21-2024, 01:49 PM   #1
MLtext

Male 27/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (serious online)

27/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place (serious online)

Hello submissive looking for a serious Master (“slave-aspirant”, I could say)!

The last few time I posted here, it didn’t ultimately turn out to be successful - but since I returned to the kink world in 2020 after a long break from kink and soon starting to follow a serious concept instead of just “playing around”, I learned that it takes patience and luck to succeed.
Like in mid-2021, when I met my slave Y. He was a reason for me to dive a little into pup play (mildly, and with me identifying as a human Master rather than a pup myself).
By now, we are very happy and committed with each other and I thought that my search had ended. Additionally, with the return of more intense real life, the time for kink decreased anyway.
As with the last time I posted my offer on here, I recently feel a growing interest in giving a second slave a chance to serve me again.
With Y, I found more than what I was looking for after a year of many frustrating and a few nice, but ultimately unlucky attempts, so any offers I get and any choices I make on this, I would consider “bonus”, so you could say I’m just testing the market.

I also have to be realistic and mindful about my real life: There is much less time available for me to commit to the second slave I take on, and there will be days or weeks (with prior notice) that I will have to limit interactions to a minimum.

Too long; didn’t read (TL;DR)
Don’t be scared off by this long post or all those requirements, I’ll happily guide you once we establish contact: This is just a way for you to learn about my expectations, and it’s something you should at least read fully once.
You won’t be quizzed on it, but I think that this detailed text should give you a good impression on what to expect from me and with me.

In short:
  • I mean the anonymous on my part serious, don’t expect to get more from me than text messages/chat,
  • I am serious about a Master-slave arrangement, and I expect you to be that as well:
  • For me, conversations as well as cam-sessions on your part are a core part of my arrangement (with texting, reports, pictures and videos as additions),
  • I am and will be picky, but if you reach out, you’ll get answers to all the questions you might have as well as a fair chance,
  • I already have a slave (Y.), he will be my priority if I have to choose between him and somebody else. He might get involved with any new arrangement, but the details of that would have to be worked out between the three of us.

What this is all about (the “Arrangement” I offer)
I am a German Master in his mid-/late-20s, called Master L or Sir by his slaves. I can communicate with you in English and/or German.
I am generally aiming for long term connections and are not interested in just a session (or occasional playing around).

I'm only offering an online-based arrangement that is based on regular communication and at least occasional sessions (including cam and voice/talking on your end for adequate judgment of your behavior, inspection and control), but you should expect that I don't show myself, use voice, or share pictures of me.
Considering my own real life commitments, there are times when live video-sessions won’t work out and will be replaced by service by recorded video, pictures and/or written reports only.
The only thing you will likely ever get from me (as a matter of personal policy) are text-based responses in and outside of cam sessions, which makes this arrangement very one-sided.
If that doesn't work for you, that's only fair, I'm just not the right Master for your needs then.
As a Master, I think sexual aspects (I like chastity with or without cage, cum control/teasing, edging and milking most) are important (and an integral part), but I also go for control in general because, I consider a slave more as a project than a simple sex toy (example: written reports, protocol training, tasks depending on your current goals or duties outside of kink that we discussed).
I like to get involved in the lives and decisions of my slaves. That doesn't need to be 24/7 or total power exchange – I like slaves who use their own brains and don't confuse their Master with a babysitter or daddy who makes every decision for them (so I’m not into micromanagement or offering it, at least not on a regular basis).
The aspirant should however be open to adapt at least his free time to his service as a slave and give up a considerable amount of freedom, share things about their personal life and live with my rules, orders and requests.
I also care for my slaves and lend an ear where needed, and I am willing to adjust the arrangement if circumstances change, as opposed to just dumping a slave after we established our arrangement.

I can't however be a Master to those who are into Sissyfication/Cross Dressing/feminization, who are trans-male or looking for someone to just bully or blackmail them.
I am not big on humiliation, besides “putting the slave in his place” on a regular basis either. Furthermore, I’m also not interested in dirty or extreme play (like scat, blood, injuries, and other dubious practices).
I'm also not interested in slaves that start ghosting or leave after a short time: I'm serious about the arrangement I offer, and I expect the slave to be serious as well.
My preferred age-span for applicants would be between 18 and the mid-30s - don’t even dare to contact me if you are younger than 18 - I will demand proof of age early on to make sure and be safe.
I must admit that I’m probably a little biased for twink or average, but I won’t disqualify aspirants just for being on the chubbier side (within reason) and are certainly not a "fitness nerd" - I will decide based on the “whole package” of your offer.
I don’t require previous experience, as long as the commitment is genuine, and my expectations are understood (if not, ask questions - asking questions is important!).
I’m based in Central Europe, but generally a night owl (at least as long as I can be), and it's possible that we can match a schedule even if you are from America (like Y., who’s based in US Central Time Zone).
The best chance for an arrangement to work out time-wise would probably be if you were available regularly in the hours around midnight or in the earlier evening my time.

When and how to contact me

If you have questions to decide about applying, you are welcome to reach out. You are not my slave (and I am not your Master) just because we talk and get to know each other better first. Just don’t waste my time by simply not reading what I outlined in this detailed offer first. I took the effort of writing it down, so please make the effort to read it and then respond properly (which means more than “Hi”, “Slave M24, want to serve!” etc.).
Please don't apply if you are just looking for some quick fun or a few sessions, as we would both just waste our time in the application process.
If you are unsure whether you should apply, feel free to ask any questions you might have, but be specific with it and give me some background on those questions.
If you want to submit your application right away, please include at least (the more I know from the start, the better I will be able to respond to you):
  • your name (at least your first name, not a fantasy name), date of birth (I will require proof of it early on) and your location (at least the timezone),
  • a bit about yourself and why you are interested in being my slave – including something about your kinks (your main likes and important hard limits, for example) - and why you think we could make a good match,
  • during which time frames in Berlin time you are regularly available (use the 24h-format – for example 19:00 to 03:00 instead of 7pm to 3am – and check that you converted it into Berlin time),
  • if there are any limitations on times for service and cam sessions in particular, for example because of roommates,
  • a selfie (a clothed one, not a nude one at this early point!) - a picture like that will be one of the easy things I expect from a slave.

If it turns out that you are surprised by what I am (not) offering or what I expect, it tells me that you didn't read and understand what I set out in this file.
If you mention your "most important" kinks and none of those is control/power exchange, it tells me that you didn't take my offer seriously. I'm open to consider anything you may propose that is within my limits and common sense, but our main interests should align, and I should be able to understand why of all Masters you can have online, I'm your choice.
How I decide
As I said, I consider myself picky with applicants, not because I don't want them with me, but because it's important to match/"click" to make this work, especially considering that one requirement for me is Y’s approval of you.
From my previous experience: You shouldn't be committed to too many other things (like a relationship, a stressful job or an upcoming project) or live under circumstances that don't give you the ability to discuss NSFW topics with me talking on your end on a regular basis.
Nothing of this would be a no-go, it's just difficult to get something to work under these circumstances.
In-depth communication should be possible on your end more regularly than once or twice a week, and daily contact in some form would be ideal (just a short text chat or a message outlining what's up should be possible even on very busy days - the one thing I despise most is ghosting because it’s easy: either commit or don’t).
If something comes up when we have found our dynamic, I'll try to be flexible and supportive. At the same time, I must ask you to understand that there will be times when my priorities must be my own real life and/or Y.

Once, an applicant expected me to change my expectations for him because he would still be willing to play with me after noticing that I was searching for a slave a few months already.
But I was never so desperate that I would have taken anyone, and I certainly am not now. Any match I can make would be in addition to what I have with Y. already.
I won't change, but I also don't have unreasonable demands besides what I outlined in this post. Don't be shy to contact me and see if it fits, or ask the questions you might have. I’m open to giving you a fair chance, but in the end, chemistry is very important.

Contact Details
Discord (my preferred platform and the one I’ll use with you long term) - CallMeLetterL#3504
Telegram - @CallMeLetterL or
Kik - MLtext

Keep having a good start into 2024!
MLtext is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MLtext for this post:
Old 01-24-2024, 07:53 AM   #2
Koveras
gD king

So sad I am too much older 😢
Koveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 12:18 PM   #3
MLtext

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras View Post
So sad I am too much older 😢
If the number in your signature is a hint at your birth year, "that much" older is relative. Certainly no twink bonus anymore, but Y convinced me to give him a chance too at 30+ (okay, that was a while ago). Admittedly, 40+ would be a hard time for me. ^^
But thank you for your interest and good luck for your search!

In general: I am pleased that I got a few applications (good ones, I may add) this time and may have found what I was looking for. That means that I can't promise anyone else a consideration in the foreseeable future.
You know how this goes if you are doing kink, maybe there will be another chance in a while.
Thank you and good luck to you all as well!
Old 01-27-2024, 07:15 AM   #4
redsjoy

Default Great ad

I appreciate your post, even though I am in a different situation now and I would not fit the age limit you are looking for. I am sure that you are an extraordinary online Master!

My ad - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77#post5366677
redsjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 11:49 AM   #5
MLtext

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsjoy View Post
I appreciate your post, even though I am in a different situation now and I would not fit the age limit you are looking for. I am sure that you are an extraordinary online Master!
Thank you for your nice response and good luck with your Master!
I'm trying to be good - if I'm extraordinary, I don't dare to judge myself - but I certainly am not perfect.
The following user says Thank You to MLtext for this post:
Old 03-03-2024, 07:37 AM   #6
MLtext

At this point, I might be able to consider new applications.
So if you are interested after reading my initial post, feel free to reach out to me again!

Advertisements
Kink Talk