Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2017, 03:03 AM   #1
BigBecca23

Sport Soccer F/23 Make me Suffer in my Workout

Good Morning you lovely People of GetDare, my name is Becca and I am Sub. As you might tell from my Name i am a heavy Girl, in January I had my highest weight at 268lbs and I decided to lose some weight and now currently I am at 220lbs and my goal to reach is 165lbs, so to reach my goal I am looking for a fun way to lose it and what's more fun than doing some kinky exercises so when I started in January I bought myself some exercise equipment which includes:
- a Training bench
- A barbel
- Two dumbells
- A variety of weight plates from 1kg-10kg
- Skipping rope

So I am asking you to spice up my exercise plan, you can post Dares, Rules and instructions as long as it's in my limits. And please be reasonable with your Dares, I am not doing stuff that will hurt me or things too dangerous, as dealing with weights can cause some injury.

Just one thing, the Fitness stuff is not in my apartment i need to go to the basement for that and i live in a small apartment building, I am willing to call that semi-public so feel free to involve my way down to the basement into your dares and also I can do exercises in my apartment and you can also determine my post workout routine.

In Addition here is a list of Items I own:
- Nipple Clamps
- Clothespins
- A Whip
- Handcuffs
- Ductape
- Combination lock
- Shoelaces
- Thumbtacks
- Sandpaper
- Ice Cubes
- normal Household Items

So thank you for you attention and have fun getting creative

Likes: Nipple Play, Clit play, Corner Time, Semi-Public, Self bondage, Wedgies, ice, online games with forfeit

Punishments:Line Writing, Enema, Spanking, Messy, Blackmail, candle wax, anal

Limits: name calling, humiliation , Blood, Scat, Family, Animals, Public, Illegal, Full Body Pics, Body writing

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84860

Kik: BigBeccaWhite

Last edited by BigBecca23; 08-12-2017 at 03:39 AM.
BigBecca23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:11 AM   #2
BigBecca23

A Little Edit here is a small List of Exercises involved in my training:
- Burpees
-Jumping Jacks
-Barbell Curls
-Barbell Squads
-Benchpress
-Barbell Lunges
-Deadlifts
-Dumbells Curls
-Push ups
-Crunches
-Shoulder Press

Likes: Nipple Play, Clit play, Corner Time, Semi-Public, Self bondage, Wedgies, ice, online games with forfeit

Limits: name calling, humiliation , Blood, Scat, Family, Animals, Public, Illegal, Full Body Pics, Body writing

Old 08-12-2017, 03:52 AM   #3
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

What does your exercise schedule currently look like?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:01 AM   #4
BigBecca23

I try to workout 3x a week for an Hour.
And then my workout contains a Warm up with some Body weight exercises like Jumping jacks, burpees and push ups
Then I go to weight lifting depending on my mood I start with upper body or lower body and I try to do a HIIT workout so that I just have a few seconds between each exercise.
If you need more details I'll absolutely tell you

Oh and another little Info I am currently in denial, i haven't had an Orgasm since 7 days, so there is no cumming for me just edging and teasing.

Last edited by BigBecca23; 08-12-2017 at 04:11 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:36 AM   #5
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Do you do any cardio work, running/cycling etc?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:02 AM   #6
BigBecca23

I cover cardio with rope skipping, burpees and short distance sprints. I sometimes go cycling with my mountain bike.

Old 08-12-2017, 09:45 AM   #7
angelaporter11

First, congrats on the weight loss!!!!

lol... this workout will need to be done at night and please edge before you begin. Since you're at home, please remove all clothing (except socks and shoes) and open all the blinds in the room. lol

5 rounds of the following with relatively light weights for as many reps as possible.

air squats
push ups
overhead press (bring the dumbells upstairs)
curls
Then twerk in the window for 30 sec between each round (that's your rest period )

lololol
angelaporter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to angelaporter11 for this post:
Old 08-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #8
BigBecca23

Thank you very much

And I will definitely do this workout, sounds really great.
And the twerking as rest period is amazing never thought of that
Ill send you a report as PM as soon as I've done it

Old 08-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #9
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

May I ask approximately how far you sprint/how long you run for in one go. And do you do this running outdoors?

There will be a dare coming at some point for you, I promise, just want to get it right.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #10
BigBecca23

Of course you can ask I sprint outside and it's approximately 20m for one sprint.

Don't pressure yourself for the Dare, I'd rather have few dares which are fitting for me than many that are just quickly made

Old 08-13-2017, 05:19 AM   #11
BigBecca23

Trophy Update

So this morning I did a little alpha test in my Basement on what I am capable of doing down there and I tried some methods for kinky exercises..

The First thing I did was a warm up that SirStephen76 dared me to do, I should do some rope skipping 3*5 minutes Topless and clamped and if I failed to do the 5 minutes without a break I needed to tug and pull on the clamps and add a minute.
I managed to get the first 5 minutes done without a break, but my nipples were on fire because the clamps are pulling and swinging in every way possible, the second 5 minutes I also managed but I was already pretty hard for me and I was so exhausted and my chest was on absolute fire.. the last 5 minutes were hell I had to stop once so I pulled on my clamped nipples and it hurted so bad.. in the end I managed to finish the rope skipping and I gave my nipples a little break and rested for 1 1/2 minutes and edged two times.

Then I was dared to go topples and then do 50 jumping jacks/squads/burpees all done with one clamp on each nipple.
Except for the Jumping jacks it was actually pretty easy(pain wise, it was actually pretty exhausting) and felt really good, during the jumping jacks I was in total pain because the clamps were going everywhere and pulling and tugging because of the jumping, but I still managed to do the 50.

After that I rested for 90seconds again and I planned on doing Deadlifts, while in a Bra-Connection wedgie with a small thong and Sandpaper in my bra. I managed to do 3 sets of 12 reps with 64lbs on the barbell. My ass was on fire after the lifts and my nipples got really sensitive because of the Sandpaper.

Again a 90 Sec break and two more edges..
Then I did a Benchpresses with my nipples clamped and the clamps attached to the Barbell with shoelaces, so with every press I made my nipples were pulled in the same direction, I managed to 3sets of 10 reps with 44lbs. I must say that was my favorite exercise from today.. it really pushed me to do as many reps as I was capable of.. and the continues pulling of my nipples made me edge without even touching me :O it was amazing

Then I did Barbell Back Suqads with 50lbs. Here I clamped my nipples again, had some cord attached to each clamp and secured the cord on a static point at my wall, then I clamped my pussy lips with two clamps on each lip and attached some cord there too, then a added two 2lbs weight plates one on each lip to the cord So if I Standed straight they were dangling just inches over the floor. And that was also one of my favorite exercises the predicament between pulling on my nipples and pulling and my lips was just amazing and I was able to almost edge again, but my legs started to hurt at some point and it distracted me a little

Because that was so intense I gave myself 120sec of rest and one edge before the next and last exercise.

The last exercises were 40 push-ups and 40 crunches.. done it 4sets of 10reps and wearing a bra connection wedgie and my bra was spiked with 25 thumbtacks on each breast/nipple.. the thumbtacks were a really good motivation for not failing with those push ups and the wedgie literary made the crunches a pain in the ass.. it took me a little and I failed 3 push ups and had to lay down on my chest, but in the end I managed to do all the reps and I felt so exhausted and my nipples and my ass were hurting like hell.. my nipples were so sensitive after those thumbtacks, but it also felt very nice.

Then I did some bring stretching to cool me down and I walked upstairs to my apartment, were I first took a ice cold shower and then a medium hot one and I also edged three more times in there..

So that was my morning and my first kinky workout, I hope you like this report and it may give you guys some more ideas of what I am able to do and what I am willing to do. I hope you enjoyed this report as much as i enjoyed the workout.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fitness, pain, punishment