Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-14-2019, 06:03 AM   #16
eoin62

I have not, as far as I can remember. And I don't think I would forget that.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:22 AM   #17
b73

have you ever been naked in a public toilet?
- Yes quite often.

If so, why?
- Mostly because of dares (pm strip) or just because I was horny and for the kicks...

If so, was it your own or opposite gender's toilet?
- A couple of times in womens toilets too, but mostly mens.

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video /w face, online, account control, exposure, denial
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT, social suicide
b73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 07:36 AM   #18
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by b73 View Post
have you ever been naked in a public toilet?
- Yes quite often.

If so, why?
- Mostly because of dares (pm strip) or just because I was horny and for the kicks...

- A couple of times in womens toilets too, but mostly mens.
Oh wow, sounds rather risky

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:50 PM   #19
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I think I've asked this before but sure, have you ever been naked in a public toilet? Yes i have

If so, why? Mistress told me to stop off at one in the way home from a holiday so I did

It was both. I stripped in males edged then I got told to run to females while naked and stay there for 5 mins then go back. So bloody painful knowing anyone could pull up at anytime and use it as it was on a busy road in the way back on a Sunday after noon. I literally did everything I could to distract myself and make time go quicker.

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:21 AM   #20
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default public toilet naked

[QUOTE=andrew_b;3495796]I think I've asked this before but sure, have you ever been naked in a public toilet?

If so, why?

Yes I have more than once it was on a dare most times but sometimes it was because I could .
I love being naked so do as much as possible nude that I can .
In summer when your wearing just a pair of cutdowns its very easy to get naked in public .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:41 AM   #21
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default in HS

in highschool.. i switched to a new school after my dad retired and moved to TX.

I accidently went into the girls bathroom with a major need to pee.
Two girls were in there and were surprised.. I immediately said I am sorry im new to this school.

But instead of getting in trouble.. one of them came over and yanked my shorts down... (I was on my way home which is nearby, so I had switched into non-school clothes.

Per wearing on the shorts and tshirt.... when the yank happened my penis floppped out and both girls immedately started giving me BJ and a lot of licking...

I immediately told them I had come in, in order to pee.. so one of them stripped (other did it soon after).. and she said go ahead and pee on her instead. (They had previous locked the bathroom)..

After I came, i ended up fucking both girls, actualy did the one i peed on first.
Both ended up being my gf for a bit.. and since they were into each other (lesbian experimenting) There was a time when both were my gf at the same time.. As long as I told the other, they didnt care which of them I dated.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:12 AM   #22
rhl
getDare Succubus

A few times.
Once I was daired to sit in an outhouse while forgetting to lock the door. My pants had to be below the knees. I was not given a time limit but thought 3 minutes would be risky enough, and not bre noticed walking in.
I did not hear the person approached and was surprised when the door opened, it was a young teen, he said sorry as he closed the door, only to open it wide and stood their watching me as I wiped my ass. This was actually from one of those, do your own past dare, payback is a bitch. And the girl I gave this dare to said she really enjoyed it.
Many of the dares I give out are ones I have tested or already done, this was not one of them.

On a dare I also did a similar one while in a restroom stall, only this time all my clothes where hung on a hook. I was not caught.
Another time, on a dare not for me but saw on GD, hey it sounded fun, I stood in front of the urinal pants and panties(not sure what color but obviously not made for my gender) down at my knees. My wrists were holding the shirt up so the cheeks where fully exposed, as i emptied my very full bladder. Several came in and acted as if nothing was unusual.

Shortly after that I was given a diaper dare very similar in front of the urinal, with fully exposed cloth diapers fill them up. I also had plastic pants on and this time another wise ass youngin entered and stood there watching me the whole time.
Was I embarrassed? Yes! Humiliated? Yes! Did I enjoy standing with diapers fully exposed? You bet!
One more GD dare that was memorable, go in the stall with a fully wet diaper on. Now that I'm naked i can change my diaper, but I need to throw the diaper away before getting fully dressed making sure that there is at least one more person in the restroom. I walk behind the guy at the urinal to the garbage can by the door. Oops three guys walk in and see me in diapers carrying a dirty diaper and on the way back the original guy turns around and notices me. Of course I was commanded to act natural as 4 guys are looking. I saw hi.

I too have also done a few more naked or cross dressed dares while in a public restroom, just for the fun.

Just writing this post gives me the desire to do another one, any suggestions
Old 05-17-2019, 08:04 PM   #23
Cynzia

I have actually. I'll share one of the intentionally nefarious sort.

It was in the female public bathrooms at my university in one of the stalls. Not exactly risky, I realize, but I was completely bare save for my converse for probably a good 40 minutes to an hour or more and the doors in the selected bathroom stalls were not exactly... fitted properly.

The hour wasn't spent knitting socks or something. I actually was there for a dare that I, ironically, did not get from this site and it's patrons but was thrilled to receive nonetheless. The dare actually required the nudity and a fairly busy bathroom, where I then had to wait for instructions and such (and carry them out) despite others flitting in and out randomly.

There was a lot of adrenaline and a lot of breath holding, to be sure.

Thanks for the truth post! I hadn't thought of this in a while and it was quite fun to detail out.
Old 05-20-2019, 08:58 AM   #24
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynzia View Post
I have actually. I'll share one of the intentionally nefarious sort.
------ CUT ------
The dare actually required the nudity and a fairly busy bathroom, where I then had to wait for instructions and such (and carry them out) despite others flitting in and out randomly.
What type of instructions did you receive, I some they got texted to you. It sounds as if it could be fun.
Old 05-20-2019, 09:42 AM   #25
Cynzia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
What type of instructions did you receive, I some they got texted to you. It sounds as if it could be fun.
You assume correctly, I was receiving messages during the entirety of the nude jaunt. For the most part the instructions were purely of the sexual variety, with pinching and spanking sprinkled about. There was also a few orders to moan or cry out while I thought there was no one in the room, which increased the risk of being found out due to windows being open, and people randomly coming in.

It was indeed quite fun, if not quite nerve wracking (for myself, what with my aversion to outright exposure).
Old 05-20-2019, 02:52 PM   #26
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
I think I've asked this before but sure, have you ever been naked in a public toilet?

If so, why?

On a few occassions I've challenged myself to leave my clothes in a stall and quickly use a urinal naked. I have been sort of naked in a girls room but it was because we were having sex but I just had my pants down for that

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 03:01 PM   #27
james125
getDare Sweetheart

i have not been nude in a public toilet, but i did get my xwife to strip in the man room so we could fuck. then i had a girlfriend that let me take nude of her in the man room.
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:27 PM   #28
Shinele

I was once naked in a public toilet, while I was out chilling out at the swimming pool. Janitor closed the changing rooms to clean them, but luckilly moved all of my and others clothes and put them on a bench on the corridor... well it was kinda embarrassing seeing my panties at th top of the clothes pile laying in the corridor, but what was even more embarrassing was that I had to change from my swimming suit in the pool's public bathroom.

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, bets and challanges, dice dares.

Limits: Videos, anything painful or disgusting.
Shinele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:05 PM   #29
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinele View Post
I was once naked in a public toilet, while I was out chilling out at the swimming pool. Janitor closed the changing rooms to clean them, but luckilly moved all of my and others clothes and put them on a bench on the corridor... well it was kinda embarrassing seeing my panties at th top of the clothes pile laying in the corridor, but what was even more embarrassing was that I had to change from my swimming suit in the pool's public bathroom.
Oh my, that does sound embarrassing

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:26 AM   #30
Shinele

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh my, that does sound embarrassing
Because it really was!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, bets and challanges, dice dares.

Limits: Videos, anything painful or disgusting.
Shinele is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk