Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2024, 10:31 AM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23 F Home alone keep my busy

I am home alone Tuesday - Friday from 7am until 6pm and my master wants me to be kept busy. He gives me dialysis chores that I finish within a hour he wants this toy to be kept busy until he gets off work. He told me to come here to the people of get dare and ask for task and punishments to keep me busy daily. We are growing out toy collection. He also wants this whore to keep her gape and anal training going. Please help keep me busy. I will send pics and short videos if I have to do your idea.

Kik bdsmwhore6969666
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 03:01 AM   #2
wildcard2423

Put your largest butt plug in and grind down on it on the floor, completely naked with nipple clamps on. Grind on it hard so it stretches you and keeps your anal training going.

Do this whilst using a vibrator on your clit, edging yourself up to three times.

Do this infront of an open window, so there is a risk of someone seeing what you are doing, if you are into voyeurism.

Put a blindfold on whilst you do this, so you don't know if you have been seen or not.

If you fail to edge, you must pull down on your nipple clamps hard, and pull out the plug and re-enter it 2 times, no lube.

Report back if you do.
wildcard2423 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk