Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-29-2020, 05:17 PM   #1876
AnonIndustrialist

Next time you need to go shopping, go straight to the bathrooms first. Dip your underwear in toilet water, give yourself a wedgie, and finish your shopping trip. If you use the family room I don't think it should count this public, because nobody will see in theory
If that still violates the limit to you, crack 3 eggs in your underwear at home and wedgie yourself for an hour instead.

kik: baddyshow
AnonIndustrialist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnonIndustrialist for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 12:52 PM   #1877
RunningLiz

Fill white socks with honey and wear them for a few hours.

Likes: bondage, military settings, fitness challenges, getting dirty and sweaty, clothes control
Punishments: pee drinking, blindfolds, gags with nasty worn socks or panties, extreme bondage, pain
Limits: kik, pics, age play, blackmailing, wedgies, food

PM dares |Toys | Clothes | More on my blog
RunningLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RunningLiz for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 12:09 AM   #1878
Sigg

For dinner, eat what you normally would, but only chew it up thoroughly and then spit it back out on a plate/bowl. Then, after doing that to your whole meal, rub half of it on your face before eating with your hands behind your back. Keep it on your face for 30 min, when you can eat it too.

Last edited by Sigg; 05-01-2020 at 12:30 AM.
Sigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 12:23 AM   #1879
Hertog

Put your next breakfast (at least the non-liquid part) in your underwear for 20 minutes before collecting it.

Add the liquid if necesarry and enjoy your meal.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #1880
Mandi_li

eat your cum off the floor the next 7 times you cum. must 7 diff floors too

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:26 AM   #1881
Sigg

Piss into a glass every time you go pee for a day you must stop at the rim whaever overflows you have to lick up no matter where it falls and what is in the glass you must pour through your underwear or spill it all out and lick up if you don't want wet pants
Sigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:37 AM   #1882
weirdo001
Baby Member

Default eat

eat two banana`s, the first one you dip in ketchup every bite and the second banana u dip in mayo every bite. Enjoy

Normal: Playing with shit, vomit/puke,

Dislikes: Eating gross things like shit and vomit, getting messy

Limits: public, exposure, pain
weirdo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 02:44 PM   #1883
coldstorm

Since you seem to like bananas so much, I'll return the favor. Get yourself a bunch of bananas (try to find one with many) and your task is every night (for a week) to jack off using the banana peel around your dick. You cannot remove it and you should come into the peel. Oh and the banana itself? Of course you can eat it--- on one condition... you first must rub it alongside your hole.
coldstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 01:09 PM   #1884
subboy908

Mix 500 ml each of yoghurt and mayo then leave your mixture out in the sun for a day, now before bed get a pair of underwear and tape around your thighs to try stop any leaks and pour the mixture into your underwear then tape the waistband, your going to sleep in these underwear you might wanna out a towel down or wrap yourself with saran wrap or something then in the morning while your showering use the underwear as a gag.

Limits= Social Suicide, Anything permanent, Extreme public stuff
subboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subboy908 for this post:
Old 06-21-2020, 02:49 PM   #1885
nalo92

Piss in a glass and use your piss as toothpast, to brush your teeth

Dislikes: hard pain, cum eat, múltiple cums, pee
nalo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:53 PM   #1886
MessFanatic

Take a tube of toothpaste and squirt it over your head then pour me orange juice on top too. Mush and rub it into your hair as well for 1 hour you must stay like this. Send me a detailed report or pics via pm or email.

Messy please but make it real gross without scar or pee.
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 03:27 AM   #1887
subboy908

Plan out everything you want to eat tomorrow then before you go to sleep prepare it all and chew it up and then spit it all into one big bowl then stir it up so its all mixed together, this bowl is the only thing you're allowed to eat from tomorrow and you must eat without using your hands and no washing your face untill the next morning. Enjoy

Limits= Social Suicide, Anything permanent, Extreme public stuff

Last edited by subboy908; 06-23-2020 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
subboy908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:31 AM   #1888
CuriousHina

Okay, I have no idea if this works out, but do the following :

Don't shower today. Tomorrow wear a diaper. In the morning you'll put one peeled banana in the back of your diaper and two balls of vanilla ice in the front. Wear it for the day.
In the evening, enjoy your banana split out of your diaper, but you have to wear it while eating out of it and can only use your hands.
Good luck

Please keep to my limits and see it as a challenge for this dare.

Loves, Limits and in betweens

Here you can get my Kik

Check my blog, please and tell me how to improve it

Last edited by CuriousHina; 06-23-2020 at 08:34 AM.
CuriousHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:45 AM   #1889
darkking8900

Before eating your next meal you must put it down your pants and leave it there for at least 2 hours. Then you can take off your panties and eat it or if them!

Kik: darkking8900

likes - wam/messy, wedgies, peeing, pooping(especially in pants), masturbation, anal
dislikes - edging, hidden public
limits - public, family/friends, scat eating, animals, cbt, crossdressing
darkking8900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 01:47 PM   #1890
Fredblogs

Pee and poo in your pants then use your pants as your pillow for the next three days before washing them. Enjoy

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk