Old 04-05-2021, 08:43 PM   #11026
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE SNAPS for HairbrushMe please

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 11:09 PM   #11027
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

since i can

DOUBLE SNAPS for HairbrushMe please

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-06-2021, 03:19 AM   #11028
Encelus

My promise time is up already since serveral hours, so lets sum it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encelus View Post
I promise to complete 1 anal thrust with my black dildo for each post in the next 24 hours, excluding my own posts. I am currently in chastity and won't complete the lock before having completed this promise.

For every post at least 10 posts after my last post I will complete 10 anal thrusts instead of 1.

You may also add one of these keywords to each of your posts:

LONGER - I will ask my keyholder to add 1 more minute for each of these keywords.
THROATED - I will do 1 deepthroat for each of these keywords.

I will also ask my keyholder to add 1 minute for each punch from TallSub's current promise and for each ball slap from Trebaldin's current promise. So give them plenty!
I will have to complete 118 anal thrusts.
As TallSub has to do 61 ball punches and Trebaldin 168 ball slaps my keyholder will add 229 minutes (nearly 4h) to my chastity time
Encelus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Encelus for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 07:24 AM   #11029
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Just got the accumulated SNAPS out of the way, 18 with rubber band and hair band. Those are so stingy. Feeling it now that is for sure.

My current promise 1 ball TAWSE per post; SNAPS as added keyword. Thru 5.p.m., today.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HairbrushMe for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 12:47 PM   #11030
Encelus

I completed my promise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encelus View Post
I will have to complete 118 anal thrusts.
As TallSub has to do 61 ball punches and Trebaldin 168 ball slaps my keyholder will add 229 minutes (nearly 4h) to my chastity time
Old 04-06-2021, 12:57 PM   #11031
Just_a_subguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_subguy View Post
My Promise: Every post after this one for the next 3 hours will add another day onto my denial time. More than 5 posts and I will add 5 edges to do per day during the denial time. My own posts won't count towards my promise.

Let's see how this goes...

Since there were no replies within the 3 hour window for my promise yesterday, I am going to move it forward to today. I am also extending the promise window to 7 hours. Everything else stays the same

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:59 PM   #11032
Encelus

So then: DOUBLE Just_a_subguy
Old 04-06-2021, 01:00 PM   #11033
Encelus

And that you definitly not end without any posts this time
DOUBLE Just_a_subguy again
The following user says Thank You to Encelus for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 01:12 PM   #11034
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report

First of all i wanted to thank you for doubling the amounts and hope you'll like my report, Boss.

I did the different parts of my promise in the order i wanted to do them in, so edges, lock up, ballslaps. First of all i found myself a nice orgasm compilation of some pretty girls to furtherly increase the feeling of arousal and since i only got 4 edges to do, needless to say i reached all edges during the video. Cause i wanted to, i watched the rest of the video also and edged a couple more times.

Everyone who's ever worn a chastity cage knows the struggle of getting into it while being hard, so i had to wait a couple of minutes with that. I opted for the second biggest security ring, since i wasn't going to wear it for long. I mean, what's 36 minutes compared to the amounts of other people being locked up in their cages and belts?

Though the smaller security ring keeps my balls in place pretty good already, i also put a 1 inch diameter silicone ring around them what got me hard in an instant, guess my body knows the feeling of that one pretty good by now and also what's going to happen shortly after putting it around my balls. I then started to slap them pretty quickly, around 2 beats per second i'd guess, light/medium slaps as a warm up, but at 20 slaps done i decided to go for medium slaps all the way until 20 slaps would be left to do. The last 20 slaps have been done a bit slower but at medium-hard to hard intensity.

I'm writing this still locked up in my cage and i'm currently facing 14 more minutes of being caged. I thought it would be okay, since simply being caged doesn't do a whole lot to me these days and there are no ruined orgasms to be done afterwards...what a bummer, right?

have fun, stay safe and healthy everybody

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 04-06-2021 at 01:13 PM. Reason: typo
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trebaldin for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 08:13 PM   #11035
Just_a_subguy

Alright the window for my promise has now closed.

I've gone ahead and added the additional days onto my denial time, and updated my sig to reflect that. Thanks to Encelus for those two double adds

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:26 PM   #11036
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
First of all i wanted to thank you for doubling the amounts and hope you'll like my report, Boss.

I did the different parts of my promise in the order i wanted to do them in, so edges, lock up, ballslaps. First of all i found myself a nice orgasm compilation of some pretty girls to furtherly increase the feeling of arousal and since i only got 4 edges to do, needless to say i reached all edges during the video. Cause i wanted to, i watched the rest of the video also and edged a couple more times.

Everyone who's ever worn a chastity cage knows the struggle of getting into it while being hard, so i had to wait a couple of minutes with that. I opted for the second biggest security ring, since i wasn't going to wear it for long. I mean, what's 36 minutes compared to the amounts of other people being locked up in their cages and belts?

Though the smaller security ring keeps my balls in place pretty good already, i also put a 1 inch diameter silicone ring around them what got me hard in an instant, guess my body knows the feeling of that one pretty good by now and also what's going to happen shortly after putting it around my balls. I then started to slap them pretty quickly, around 2 beats per second i'd guess, light/medium slaps as a warm up, but at 20 slaps done i decided to go for medium slaps all the way until 20 slaps would be left to do. The last 20 slaps have been done a bit slower but at medium-hard to hard intensity.

I'm writing this still locked up in my cage and i'm currently facing 14 more minutes of being caged. I thought it would be okay, since simply being caged doesn't do a whole lot to me these days and there are no ruined orgasms to be done afterwards...what a bummer, right?

have fun, stay safe and healthy everybody
Good job Tre! more reasonable promise and leaves you wanting more.... So what are you waiting for? Next promise please....

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-08-2021, 06:08 AM   #11037
TrisPrior

So, I'm sorry I totally abandoned this guys, I'll let you know how it turned out.

I pretty quickly completed the first set of edging, but put off the second set where I had to do all the edges in one session back to back. I wasn't really dreading it or anything, but I was concerned about how long it would take to do it all at once, and I just sort of kept putting it off for scheduling reasons.

Today I mentioned it to miss, who ordered me to do it right away, which I have now done: 24 standard edges and 32 minutes of holding the edge, (14 were a forfeit for not having stockings to edge in.) As you can imagine, I'm a shaky horny mess, but at least I've completed the task I was putting off.

I suggested, and miss agreed, that I should be punished for leaving you guys hanging for a month. Perhaps with another post in this add thread with something I enjoy much less than edging. If you guys wanna suggest what punishing thing I should do for each post during my window, either here or in PM, I'll collect the ideas and pick one to make a 24 hour punishment post for. Thank you all, and I'm very sorry for leaving you all waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior View Post
Hey, sorry it's been a few days, had a bit of a busy weekend, here's my update:

Completed and previously reported: 11 standard edges (one standing, two with 20 spankings each) and 5 held edges, one while pinching my nipples.

Completed and reporting now:
6 standard edges, 2 in my sexiest lingerie rubbing over the underwear (I chose a lacy black thong and sheer black bra) 2 edges held 1 minute each, one watching myself in the mirror (nude)

Still to complete:
7 standard edges, 1 with nipples clamps on and wet fingers, 2 in stockings and lingerie with no bra
11 edges held for 1 minute each, 2 hands free (humping/grinding), 3 must be done naked and kneeling on a hard surface with my forehead touching the floor, nipples clamped, with a clothespegs on my ear lobes and 2 on my tongue.

Once I catch up with all the edges, I must then repeat them all back to back in a single session.

Please let me know if I miscounted anything or missed any specific instructions.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=13

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TrisPrior for this post:
Old 04-08-2021, 10:02 AM   #11038
xxacerxx

Default Skype games

Happy to play any games on webcam through skype. Strip games, forfeits,bets etc
Male 51 UK bi Switch
Skype m4monline

Likes: strip games, dares, wagers, contests, games of chance, multi-player games, open to anything fun and exciting. voyeur and exhibitionist, Edging/Cum control, Ruined orgasms, Forced milking,

Skype is live:.cid.de8cbad08738ff07

kik nakedchill69

Telegram @arivagt
xxacerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:44 AM   #11039
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior View Post
I suggested, and miss agreed, that I should be punished for leaving you guys hanging for a month. Perhaps with another post in this add thread with something I enjoy much less than edging. If you guys wanna suggest what punishing thing I should do for each post during my window, either here or in PM, I'll collect the ideas and pick one to make a 24 hour punishment post for. Thank you all, and I'm very sorry for leaving you all waiting.
No problem. But since you ask, a redemption via a punishment seems never wrong.

Looking at your Love, Likes, Punishments, and Limits list, how about a promise for 24 hours to slap your pussy once for each post, with the keywords (only one per post if not DOUBLEing you)?:

ICE - insert X ice cubes into your ass but the first 2 in each series don't count
LOW - use your clit cup vibe on lowest setting for 1 minute
PEG - wear clothing pegs on your pussy lips for 1 minute, number of pegs is one per user adding this keyword at least once, you may half the number of pegs if one peg is on your clit instead
GAPE - insert your 2" (width) butt plug once
FUCK - one nearly full out full in anal thrust or 20 anal thrusts of any depth with your 9” Dildo
SLAP - 10 spanks onto your pussy to your long leather paddle while wearing clamps, 2 with 2 oz weights on your pussy lips and one with 6 oz on each nipple

All without orgasm, of course.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:10 PM   #11040
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
No problem. But since you ask, a redemption via a punishment seems never wrong.

Looking at your Love, Likes, Punishments, and Limits list, how about a promise for 24 hours to slap your pussy once for each post, with the keywords (only one per post if not DOUBLEing you)?:

ICE - insert X ice cubes into your ass but the first 2 in each series don't count
LOW - use your clit cup vibe on lowest setting for 1 minute
PEG - wear clothing pegs on your pussy lips for 1 minute, number of pegs is one per user adding this keyword at least once, you may half the number of pegs if one peg is on your clit instead
GAPE - insert your 2" (width) butt plug once
FUCK - one nearly full out full in anal thrust or 20 anal thrusts of any depth with your 9” Dildo
SLAP - 10 spanks onto your pussy to your long leather paddle while wearing clamps, 2 with 2 oz weights on your pussy lips and one with 6 oz on each nipple

All without orgasm, of course.
Difficult to question Cass' promises, and true this time as well - great promise Cass!

TrisPrior,

Only 2 minor modifications I suggest:

1. leave the promise open longer since it has been so long that Tris neglected her duties and also because this thread has been relatively slow last days / weeks. Say leave the promise open a week?

2. Modify the FUCK keyword so it is either "one nearly full out full in anal thrust" OR 20 anal thrusts of any depth with your 9” Dildo and do not leave 2 options. Personally I would go with "20 full anal thrusts of any with your 8" studded dildo".

Looking forward to the outcome!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 04-08-2021 at 10:57 PM.
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise