Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
juggle-master
Account Banned

Default B-day to remember (non-fiction)

A little background for you. I am H and my fiancé is R and unlike other men I have been with R is not a jealous jerk. In fact he spoils me by buying me outfits that show off my best attributes and relishes it when he catches other men ogling me. R introduced me to voyeurism/ exhibitionism when we first met 3 years ago and over time I have become rather attached to our mutual desire for these activities. With R’s 30 birthday I thought I would be more daring than I had ever been before so I started by going to my favorite lingerie store where I picked out three different outfits that I thought R would really love and put them on layaway.

On R’s b-day I left the house early to go get my hair, nails and waxing done so to look my absolute best in the little black number he had purchased for me a couple weeks previous. As soon as I got home I told R to hurry and get ready as we would be out all day and since he is always so particular about the big ticket items we would go to the high end audio visual store he loves to shop at. Ironically the store is in the same mini-mall as my little lingerie shop. When we arrived at the mini-mall I told R to go search for his b-day present whilst I went to find something nice for later that evening. With that we went our separate ways. I went into the lingerie store and Candi immediately greeted me with a hug. I was very relieved that she was working because I knew that upon hearing my plan she would give me the change room on the far end of the store without interruptions. I retrieved the outfits that I had put on layaway and put them in the change room. Next I went over to the “man’s toy store” and found R looking at DVD players speaking geek with some poor salesman. When R had finished talking about that model I interrupted by telling R that I needed him to come help me choose the outfit for tonight. Being a typical guy R was trying to wrangle his way into finishing shopping for his toy. With that I gave my best disappointed “I am trying to give you the perfect b-day and all you can think about is a silly toy!” R is a sweetheart that way and immediately quit trying to stay at the toy store. On the way to the lingerie shop I told R I did not want to hear one peep from him until I was finished trying on all of the outfits as I was saving the best for last. When we got to the change room I went inside to ensure that my outfits were still there and my heart started racing. Coming out of the change room I told R that I remembered I had forgotten to lock the car door and that I would be right back and without allowing a reply I went whooshing out the door. Upon exiting into the parking lot I did a quick scan of the parking lot and saw a yummy blonde haired man around 25 years of age in a smart suit locking his car door. My heart started racing as I quickly walked up to this man and with a croaky “Excuse me” he turned to face me. My knees got weak as I saw his wonderful blue eyes and smile. I then explained that it was my fiancé’s birthday and that I needed a guy’s opinion on an outfit in the lingerie store. He quickly agreed with an even larger grin. I was somewhat relieved now as this guy did not appear to be creepy and in fact was rather pleasant to look at. As I led him into the store I informed him that I had recruited another guy in addition to himself to ensure there was no funny business.

When we came to the dressing room area R was facing us with a rather puzzled look on his face. Upon reaching him I introduced Mr. X and went on to explain how it was my fiancé’s b-day and that I wanted the perfect outfit for him. I also explained that though I had invited them it did not mean in any way that they were allowed to touch. Not to be arrogant or anything but I have never had problems attracting nice looking business men with my 5’4” 105lb body and dark brown shoulder length hair. R often describes me as Hilary Swank’s unknown twin. Kind of flattering but that is R. With my heart now racing a million miles an hour I again reiterated the no touching rule and exited into the change room. As I was undressing I could hear Mr. X commenting on how he and R must be the luckiest men of the day. R replied by saying how he was planning on buying a DVD player and that now it may have been better to be looking at the cameras. As I slid into the first outfit (a hot red silk camisole, matching bra and boy cut underwear number) I could feel myself getting a little hot. After taking a couple very deep breathes I nervously opened the curtain which caused the guys to stop talking immediately. As I came out I saw both R and Mr. X eyeing me up but that both were a little far for maximum viewing pleasure and with that I took a half step inside the changing booth pretending to look in the mirror meanwhile talking to the guys as I was doing a spin in the mirror. It worked as in order for both to see me properly and hear me properly they had to come closer and now were right outside the change room. With that I started doing a slow spin giving the guys a slow great view of my body. When I came back around to facing them I could see that both were enjoying the view as both guys were not looking me in the eye. As I came to a stop I started lifting the camisole off and I asked if the bra fit and matched properly with the rest of the outfit. With the camisole off and my erect B-cup breasts at attention Mr. X said a barely coherent “yes” and R replied with a definitive “hot” but nothing more. It seams as if I had the boys totally enthralled. I then slowly turned so the guys had a full view of by bum.(Knowing this is R’s favorite view.) I then asked if the bottoms fit properly by running my fingers along the edges slowly. Both guys did a quick “yip” and as I turned to them I could see both were getting tight in the pants and with that I could feel myself getting wetter. “So both of you like?” to which R quick said “Oh Yeah” and Mr. X said “It is hot!” And with that I walked into the change room and closed the curtain.

I was now very horny and feeling naughtier by the second. As I changed into the second number (a black micro-fiber and while lace almost see through bra and garter set with a black micro-fiber thong and black stockings) I heard the guys talking about how unbelievable this was and that none of their friends would believe them. With that I had to give my little clitty a couple pets and then after that with another couple deep breaths I opened the curtain to Mr. X going “Whoa”. Again I did a slow spin as I heard R do a quick gasp when he saw my bum. I then asked them if this one was better or worse than the first. Mr. X in an unsteady voice said “Better” and R said with a chuckle “Like X said way better.” I turned to go into the change room and without looking due to my now very horny state I stubbed my toe followed by an explicative and me bending over quickly to tend to my poor little toe. Both guys quickly took a step forward and started to lean forward to help me up and simultaneously asked if I was ok to which I replied I was ok and was just a klutz with a giggle and with the their faces mere inches from me I started to get up at the hips so that both men had a very close view of the thong I was wearing. I could feel Mr. X’s breathe exhale on my bottom which caused me to shudder with delight. But with that shudder and maybe a bit of embarrassment I went into the change room and closed the curtain.

With now very wobbly knees I slowly changed into my final outfit (A sheer black and red micro-fiber bra and low-cut panty set that were shiny in one light and transparent in another with a matching garter and sheer shiny red stockings) With my wobbly knees and having second guesses about this daring out-fit I sat down. In this outfit there was nothing left to the imagination including my freshly waxed pussy to how wet I was getting. My heart was racing faster and faster and was really considering cutting the show short until I thought of how much R was enjoying being teased in this manner. At this point I also realized how soft the voices outside had gotten and when I got near the curtain they finally became discernable. It seamed Mr. X could not believe the events that had transpired and that tonight was going to be a hot one with his girlfriend. It was about now that I decided that it was my goal to give these two a show they could never forget. When I opened the curtain all I saw was jaws dropping. I was right this was my knock-out outfit. With my cute little nipples staring them in the face I put my hand on my hip and asked the guys “So did I save the best for last?” as I giggled. I very slowly spun around and when I came to face them again I stood with my legs about shoulder width apart. I then said that I was concerned with how the crotch fitted and started by putting my thumb under the left side of the V pulling the side away from my bare mound by a couple inches giving the guys an unobstructed view of my now very wet crotch. As I continued talking about the problem I sub-consciously moved the tips of my fingers so they were running the length of my lips making me even wetter and hotter. Watching the look in their eyes while I stroked myself was so so hot. Here I was playing with myself in front of my fiancé and a complete stranger. Just as things were starting to feel really good I noticed Candi slowly moving in on the scene to which I quickly stopped playing and in a very hurried manner asked the guys which of the outfits were their favorites. X quickly said “Th-this one!!!” and after R said all of them. I then quickly turned to step into the room and turned to see if I was going to get in trouble from Candi and when I did not see her I peaked out a little more and noticed she was gone. With that I started asking the guys again Are you sure this is the best one for tonight??? And with that I slowly started taking off the bra to which both guys had disbelief written all over their face. “Guys!! Are you sure this one is the best” as I turned my back to them. Both started saying yes yes yes a lot. I then grabbed my panties and slid them down to the floor and spreading my legs to shoulder width and bending at the hips I grabbed the panties off of the floor and as I look back through my legs. There was no doubt that they could now see how wet and horny I was. I then slowly rose and hung the panties on the hook and turned to the guys. My stomach was now in butterflies and my head was spinning with desire and I stepped up to Mr. X (still in the nude) and gave him a big hug and thanked him. With his arms wrapped around me I could feel how bothered he was as his manhood was poking me in the stomach. “No. Thank You!!!” he said. I then pulled his left hand from my backside and said just loud enough so R could here “No. Thank you for the incredible night I am going to have tonight.” As I pulled his hand to feel how wet I was. “I hope you and your girlfriend have as good of one” and with that I stepped away from him. I proceeded to give R a similar thanking only he got more time to give me a feel and wow I have never seen R as turned on. His green eyes were almost glowing. With that I excused myself to the change room. As I enter the change room Mr. X thanked me again and then said he had to go (I wonder what he had to do. LoL) and R also explained that he had to go as well to meet his girlfriend and off the two guys went leaving me to get changed.

After I got changed into my street cloths and regained my composure I sheepishly made my way to the counter and Candi and the other gal standing there. I fervently tried to make small talk as I was paying for my outfits hoping I would not be confronted. As the last of the items was being bagged Candi then asked “H would you mind coming with me I have a couple questions for you?” Knowing I was in trouble I tried hard to make idle conversation as we entered into the back. As the door closed Candi exclaimed “H that was one of the hottest things I have ever seen! Who was the blonde guy?” “A stranger!” I giggled out. “No freaking way!!! H I could have never thought of that. Why did you stop playing?” To which I sheepishly said, “Cause I thought I was in trouble.” Candi then lifted the front of my dress and pushed me back against the wall while she feverishly started assaulting my clit with her fingers. “WOW!! You are sure wet you little slut.” And with that my knees buckled and I went crashing to the floor with one of the best orgasms I ever had. After I regained my composure Candi said her thanks was to give me what I had not been able to give myself.

After picking my purchases up off the floor I made my way out of the store to the car noticing the Mr. X’s car was gone (This was a great relief to me as I did not want to deal with any awkwardness.) When I got to the car I told R what happened with Candi and he filled me in with everything that was said about me and my body. The thoughts of what another guy other than R had of me were very nice to hear and with the recounting of stories we did not make it into the house just the garage with an open garage door. R said it was his best present ever and for me it was the single sexiest thing I have ever done.

what do you think and would a rep be required

anyone under 16 that wants a game of tord, just ask

Last edited by juggle-master; 07-27-2008 at 02:20 AM.
juggle-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:18 AM   #2
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

fucking good story m8
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Nice story. I'll give you some rep . Nicely written and a thrill to read.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertypete View Post
Nice story. I'll give you some rep . Nicely written and a thrill to read.
There's no point because the writer's been banned.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk