Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Oh wow really. I just literally 'eeped'.
But i'm having trouble thinking of ideas so I'm hoping it wont go drastically down hill. And I'm pretty sure I have some spelling mistakes.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
hot24guy

The best story that I have read on in long time.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

The next chapter should be up either tonight/morning if I can stay awake or tomorrow.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #19
thirdchoice
Account Banned

is this a true story?
thirdchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #20
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

No, kind of. It's mostly fiction. But I got the idea from a real-life experience.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #21
happyharold

really good story/recount haha please continue really interest and as said before good to see something other than master/slave blackmail happening
happyharold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
Nick
Distinguished Member

yeah, hope this story doesn't go a slave route cause (at least at this point) it wouldn't make sense.

Keep going though, even if you repeat things you can add new twists on dares and such.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #23
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 5 – Service Stop

Inside the services, there were loads of things to do. The rest of the class ran to McDonalds, the arcade some almost sprinted to the toilets and everyone else simply dispersed to do whatever. I looked around my eyes suddenly adjusting to the bright lights. Lucas snaked his arm around my waist and led me to the baby changing room.
‘You’re not going to put me in a nappy or something are you?’ I asked worried
‘No, don’t worry; it’s my dare anyway’ he laughed
I continued ‘Ah yes, well we’ll go to McDonalds. And throughout the meal, you’ll have to, um, wait first’
I pulled off my pink lace, partly see-through panties and handed them to him.
‘Put these on’ I said raising my eyebrow and smirking
‘He looked at me then the panties and then me again,
‘Seriously?’ He mumbled
‘Seriously’ I giggled.
He stood there looking at me like I was insane; I decided to go for it. I undid his button, zipper and yanked his jeans down before he could protest. He stumbled backwards and I laughed noticed he’d begun to get hard, again.
‘Go on, I’ll turned around if it helps’ I said ushering him on.
He stood still staring at me incredulously, so I pushed him onto the baby changing table and pushed my panties over his feet. He yanked them the rest of the way begrudgingly then dragged his jeans on.
‘Pull them down a bit?’ I asked slowly
‘Sure’ He muttered doing so, his boner becoming more pronounced even under his jeans. The pink lace could be noticed, but maybe only because I was looking for it. I slipped my fingertips into the front of the panties running my hands round to the back then started walking toward the door. He grasped my wrist and swivelled me around.
‘Wait’ He took of the thin white shirt he wore over his red tee and handed it to me. ‘Wear this instead of the hoodie? Don’t leave me like this, you need to draw some attention away from me’ He smiled.
‘But my bra is on the coach’ I hissed
‘That’ll make it all the more interesting’ He said repressing a grin.
I grabbed the shirt, unzipping my hooded sweatshirt and slipping the shirt on. It was baggy on me and that I hoped would stop people from noticing my erect nipples. I wrapped my hoodie around my waist and we went on our way to McDonalds. As we walked a group of boys younger than us walked past. One boy seemed to notice Lucas’ or let’s say my panties. He pointed to him and said
‘Are you a girl, mister?’
‘No kiddo, keep walking’ Lucas said blushing slightly
I couldn’t help myself and the laugh I’d been trying to hold back burst out, he just looked so cute, all flushed. He frowned but I saw his mouth threatening to smile so he ushered me forward to McDonalds. After collecting out food we found an upstairs table, where it was mostly empty due to it being quite late. We sat down and ate in silence.
The Lucas artfully and ‘accidentally’ squirted ketchup on the shirt I was wearing.
‘Why would you do that, it’s your shirt!’ I quizzed
‘Oh No! Let me get that for you’ He said overly dramatizing his voice.
He grabbed his water bottle and by the time I realised what he was going to do the cold water hit me.
‘Argh’ I tried to grab the water bottle but he jumped up out of my reach.
I slid off my chair and dashed my crinkled paper bag at his head. He laughed then sat back down.
‘This is no laughing matter!’ I fumed, looking down to see there was no hiding my breasts now they were on full show, and cold, the fabric was clinging to my body. I felt so exposed. He continued to laugh so I stormed off, then I decided I wouldn’t just leave. I went back to behind his seat and I yanked as hard as I could at the panties. He squealed, actually squealed, grabbed his crotch and toppled off his chair.
‘Ok, ok’ He croaked, his voice cracked as he gasped. ‘We’re even, but hey, I think it’s an improvement to the shirt’
Begrudgingly I laughed and helped him up,
‘You know, my face is up here’ I said to him as he stared at my boobs, like I wasn’t connected to them.
‘Oh, I, uh yeah’ He stuttered.
I reached for my hooded sweatshirt trying to untie it from my waist but he gripped it first, dashing down stairs. I cursed him under my breath. I folded my arms around my chest and descended the stairs hoping I wouldn’t fall.
I stopped halfway realising I was underwear-less in a transparent shirt with my nipples obviously erect, I tried to pass it off as the cold, though I knew it was arousal. The thought made me tingle between my legs yet again. My knees went weak when I thought how I would get back to the coach. I stumbled backwards and landing on the step behind me. I noticed that the entire upper floor was empty. I scooted to the top step and just sat for a while. Unnoticed my hand had slipped to my crotch, rubbing slowly I exhaled, thinking the words ‘Bad idea’ over and over in my head. I thought of Lucas, even though he had stolen my only means of cover I couldn’t deny his hotness, and I was still thrilled from seeing his naked body. I slipped one finger into my already wet self. I moaned and closed my eyes even though my brain screamed at me to stop, anyone could walk up at any time but I didn’t care. I arched my back against my finger slipping a second, my lips parted slightly and a groan escaped my lips as I was absorbed in bliss. I began to grind my hips against my hand when I heard footsteps. I jumped up noticing a wet patch on the step. I rushed back to my table attempting to act natural.
‘Hey, nice shirt’ I heard Lucas’ voice
‘You prat, I can’t believe you just left me here’ I almost screeched
‘Hmm, you looked pretty ecstatic to me’ He grinned
‘What’ I said, my head swimming and my eyes widening.
He didn’t see me did he?
Where could he have been?
‘I just saw you having some... fun, on the stairs. I felt bad so I thought I’d give you your sweatshirt. Though I got more than I bargained for’ He explained grinning some more.
How could I have not seen him, even though he seen me nude before I still turned red and I felt so embarrassed. He extended his hand toward me with my sweatshirt.
‘The shirt is mostly dry now’ I said
‘Mr Gretchen is calling people back to the coach, we should go, unless you need to continue with your fun’ he teased.
I scowled and walked past him to the stairs. We jumped on and got into our seats at the back again. While we waited for the coach to start up again Lucas perked up and said ‘Dare me?’
‘Ok, you have to remove your trousers and masturbate until Mr Gretchen comes to do a seat belt check, and you have to wait until he is halfway up the aisle’ I said quickly
He pondered this then he agreed. He pulled down his trousers and boxers this time to his ankles and began stroking. It would take a while for everyone to get on the coach so I decided to search my bag for my Quavers I’d been saving. Some kids had stayed on the coach to sleep so we only had to wait for around the 7 of use who’d got off. As Taylor Richards got on I figured Mr Gretchen would begin checking seat belts. I looked up at Lucas and whispered’ My Gretchen will be up here soon’ then I went back to searching for my crisps.
I saw Mr Gretchen approaching through the gap in the seats; I assumed Lucas had two after I’d awoken him from his reverie, and I still couldn’t find my crisps. Mr Gretchen was about 4 rows away, talking to Lindsay. My crisps dropped as I noticed Lucas’s trousers on the floor still, I looked up to see him with his eyes closed and his head back.
‘Lucas!’
He jumped then looked at Mr Gretchen who had finished whatever he was saying and was a mere few steps away. He grasped for his trousers but could only get one foot through. I reached for the blanket pulling it over his lap and mine as I swung my legs sideways over his to disguise his obvious boner.
‘Um, seat belts please’ He said, looking curiously at how close me and Lucas were at the back, alone.
‘Yes sir, no problem’ I smiled at him, willing him to turn and walk away.
He stood waiting for me to put on my seatbelt I guessed. Now, the task of pulling my legs off Lucas without removing the blanket or exposing his hardness seemed impossible. I gestured to him to hold the top of the blanket which he did as I slid my feet off, trying to make it bunch on my way so you wouldn’t notice the tent from Lucas’s crotch. I was trying so hard to keep my feet steady; I hadn’t noticed I was precariously perched on the edge of my seat. I suddenly fell pulling the blanket down exposing Lucas’s penis and crushing my crisps in the process, though that was the least of my worries. I’d never seen anyone move so fast. Obviously my eyes had been glued to Lucas while Mr Gretchen had been too worried about my falling to notice him. He yanked the blanket up so quickly it was nothing but a blur. I exhaled standing and steadying myself before sitting down and securing my seatbelt.
I smiled up at Mr Gretchen ‘I’m OK sir, no need to worry’ I said watching his bewildered expression.
‘Um, good, well you should both get some sleep, um, yes’ He mumbled already turning and walking away.
I turned to see Lucas grinning and I soon began to laugh clutching my sides.
‘Brilliant’ I muttered.

To Be Continued?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #24
mari

Send a message via Yahoo to mari

that's a great story BB go on

no.....toilet, messy, pain
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:38 AM   #25
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

Amazing story, the dares are amazing
Please carry on it is so good
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:56 AM   #26
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I'm really liking this story, it's different and I <3 that. The coach thing reminds me of a school trip to Belgium in year ten. Ah, fun times. Keep going!

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #27
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I was on a coach trip. And I'm in year 10. And we played dares.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-21-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #28
10TimeZ

Extremely good going so far! I like how the story is still being class truth or dare. Best part of the whole story is no one hinted or thought of asking the other to be a slave (Which I beg you not to do).

Also, funny part about the kid xD Nice going! Keep it up!
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #29
Nick
Distinguished Member

Yes, please keep up the good work and post another part soon.
Just keeps getting better

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:12 PM   #30
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Now I feel under pressure. I'm eeping. Though it isn't a good eep.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk