Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-07-2019, 05:19 PM   #196
cburton091

84 and 72 please

Likes public, joi, forced,

Limits scat, permanent Damage, diapers

Kik cburton09
Accepting dick pics
cburton091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #197
AmethystJasmine

lucky number 13 please
AmethystJasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:22 PM   #198
Sissypalooza

Location: On my knees, hands behind my back, waiting for orders

1 is my number, back up is 10 and 100
Old 05-08-2019, 03:31 AM   #199
Bollen

IM in 8 and reserv 21 and 23
Bollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #200
StinkyDiaper

2 reserves are 55 and 44

likes: anal, cum-eating, cross-dressing, diaper, pee, messy, semi-public

dislikes: bondage, scat, wedgies

limit: public, family, pain,

Kik: SissyMindyXOXO
StinkyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:03 PM   #201
PeakingBlinder

I'll take 37, with 14 and 72 as reserves please
Old 05-20-2019, 11:59 AM   #202
Kiny sarah

I’d like to pick 69 with 81 and 100 as reserves <3

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:15 PM   #203
Bollen

IM in and pick 39 and 8 as reserv
Bollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #204
Kiny sarah

Female

Here is a report for an extra one that I did from the full list that I was given

I had planned to do some different ones but the weather was so nice I decided to do this one first. I did change some bits around but they didn’t effect the dare much. To begin I finished work and headed home. Once there I got changed into some shorts, a baggy white tshirt and I changed the underwear for a pink bikini. The bikini didn’t change it much about what happens. When I was changed I grabbed my handbag and hopped into my car and drove to the spot.

The spot was pretty similar to the one in the video. It was a large foot path that’s popular for walks and cyclists love it when it’s nice. To one side is a large grassy area without anything there that’s mainly used for picnics. It has large hedges that break quite often to allow people to get to the grassy area. The other side is a river and a few small trees but there is a clear view of the water.
When I had found a good spot for it I placed my bag down on the river side near a tree that was mostly out of sight but still visible. Around this time there weren’t that many people around but it is still quite a popular spot when it’s nice so there were quite a few people around at the time I did this considering it was during the week and before schools got out.
When a few more people had past I decided to start. I started removing my top layer in almost a strip tease way but it would still look innocent to passers by. I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop to my ankles as I stuck my butt out a bit and wiggled. Next I lifted them up with one leg and spun them around on my finger and flung them over near my bag. Next was my tshirt that I pulled from the bottom with my arms crossed and lifted it over my head and chucking it with my shorts.
At this time I was getting a few looks from the people around with the best being an old man and woman that walked up from behind me and as they passed the old woman smacked his arm and told him not to stare.
After the old couple I decide to wast some time to let them get further away so I started adjusting the bikini. Pulling the bottoms up a bit before rearranging them and spreading the top over my boobs.
After a few minutes of this I decided enough time had passed so I started taking the bikini top off and at the perfect time for a cyclist to pass, see me taking my top off and almost crash into a hedge. I smiled and gave him a wave as he looked back.
Next we’re the bikini bottoms which I slid down slightly and wiggled for them to fall the rest of the way. Now nude I decided to dance and rub my body like in the video. This was the time a woman walking her dog (around the same age maybe slightly older) came down looking me up and down. As she got closer she swapped her dog to her other side so it was furthest away from me. As she got near me we had a little chat. Nothing special and as she started walking away I stuck my ass out and asked if she wanted to smack me she turned away kind of annoyed I asked so when she turned around one last time I smacked my ass while looking at her. (She was a bit grumpy)
Not a lot after that. I ended up putting the bikini back on and as I was hot and I had been standing out in the sun I decided to jump into the river. It was freezing cold and with being in the heat it felt worse. I jumped around a bit and dunked my head under before climbing back out. It helped a lot and felt great but now I had to deal with a couple of guys trying to ask me out and for my phone number and they didn’t want to give up. At this point I wanted to go home but I didn’t want to get in my car in a dripping wet bikini but I didn’t have any underwear, a towel or anywhere private to change so I had to wait for them to leave as I didn’t want to show them anything. (Cocky, obnoxious etc)
It took them a while to leave but when they did I pulled the top off dumping it on the grass and quickly putting my tshirt back on which because I was wet went a little see through but nothing major. I then used it to cover my bottom half as I dropped the bottoms and slipped into my shorts. I grabbed the bikini and put it in my bag before driving home.

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
The following user says Thank You to Kiny sarah for this post:
Old 05-22-2019, 10:19 AM   #205
Kguy3

Nice story very hot.
Do you take custom public scenario dares similar to doing what happens in a video
Kguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:22 AM   #206
Kiny sarah

I guess I could. It could be fun like this was. Pm me if you have any ideas and if they aren’t to extreme (like getting me arrested extreme) I’ll look into doing them

Old 05-23-2019, 09:12 AM   #207
spiero

i pick 99 with 48 as reserve

limits: scat, pee, messy, permanent, anal, high pain, outdoor, public, crossdressing
spiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #208
19Core86

I pick 40 with 14 and 83 in reserves.
19Core86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:06 AM   #209
nicolasincage

I pick 57, (78 and 92 as reserve)

pm dare :https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90102

Limits: face pics, cum and pee drinking, family,
illegal (involving minors) ,anal insertion,scat, ruined social life, pain

my dirty code : https://dirtycode.io/9DFA1
nicolasincage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:52 PM   #210
SissyBoiToy

12 and 73 w/ 22 in reserve please
Always looking for a master/mistress just message me with some info about you and your Skype.
Skype Only!

If you PM me with "Copy these Slut" and include pictures drawn or real of girls or sissies, I will attempt to copy each pose and send back the pics <3
If I fail to copy them I'll be your camslave for 2hrs.

Skype ID: SureWhyNot99
Willing to serve all.
SissyBoiToy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
copy, imitate, video clips, video dare task, video dares