Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-16-2015, 11:43 AM   #1
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
halloween costume because i was a cute cat (and somehow was lucky enough its not slutty at all and is very well made ) hell, i may post a pic of it cause i was fucking adorable lol
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
stocks because im lazy lol aint gonna walk 2 hours, you crazy? haha
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
my dad...my mom already caught me and my boyfriend fucking
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
dog ^.^ why not
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
guys because tbh im kinda a closeted slut
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
wait a week sounds more fun lol im assuming i wont have to "go" during that week i guess?
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
lap dance, no upper body strength lol
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
an onion, nothing says i cant have a mint too lol
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
15 inch cause why not
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
f cup, i have relatively small B cups (small because im a bit curvy/chubby so its not really proportional)
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
a bunny tail, id be so cute :3
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
nightclub, id rather not risk being put on a no fly list lol
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
ball gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
opposite undies, tbh girls wearing boy undies can be kinda sexy anyway lol
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
last person i texted, my guy best friend and coworker who i know has a huge crush on me (because he told me) but is friendzoned because i'm already in a committed relationship (but tbh....i would totally do him and go out with him if i was single..)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
facebook lol

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:33 PM   #2
Leslie's Slave

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
my sleepwear. my red Tshirt and my pants.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
stocks. always liked them!

dad. i mean..he is not even here (i ont even know if he is alive tough...)
Dog.
Girls. i mean that would be fun.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
wait a week.
got no celebrity. but id rather do the lapdance. (kinda fat so we both would suffer)
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Beans. i allways eat beans
15 inch penis i think.
bunny tail its funnier
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
airport. the nightclub would be weird.
Ballgag.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Jungle all the way!
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
extranger!. it was my cousin so...
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
kitchen.

Anything not in likes is a limit!
PM DARES

26/M/Straight/Dom/Mexican (lol for the last one)

Last Rule: N/A
By: N/A
Second Rule: N/A
BY: N/A
ExtraRule: Sleep Blindfolded
by:msp1006

Saving 50 PM dares :P pm me away

*will start doing PM dares soon my life is almost back to normal. almost.

also sadly i lost most of my petplay items D:
Leslie's Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 12:55 AM   #3
Odressian
getDare Sweetheart

Last nights sleepwear, I sleep in jeans and a t shirt.
Naked in stocks. It raises fewer questions.
My mom.
A dog, petplay turns me on.
Girls, more interesting.
Go to the doctor to have it removed. It's easier to do that than wait for a week.
Pole dance, I'm good at it.
Can of beans.
3 inch penis. Easier to hide in public, and the 15 inch one makes sex unpleasant for the receiving party.
A cup. Not in my way as much.
Bunny rabbit tail. More of a turn on.
Airport.
Buttplug, I normally am wearing one anyways.
Opposite genders undies. No one likes a jungle down there.
Oral to the next stranger.
Kitchen fridge.
If you feel I did a dare poorly, or anything really, feel free to PM me punishment!
Currently unowned.

Odressian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:09 AM   #4
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

my boyfriend

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM   #5
scallywag100
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I would choose the sleepwear, it is an emoji set because my kids love emojis

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? The walking! It's much less embarrassing and might not be public. Staying in stocks in a public place all night sounds awful.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My mom doesn't care. So my dad.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A baby. At least they don't go to the vets or eat from the floor!

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls. Around guys would be too awkward.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week. Much less embarrassing.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole I guess. I don't really care.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) well, I'm allergic to both, so I don't know

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch. 3 is too small.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup. I don't know why, but F seems too big for me.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? A bunny tail! Imagine all the comments I'd get!

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? At an airport I guess.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug. I hate drool.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite genders undies. I don't really want a jungle (even if it's not literally one!)

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) The next stranger, if I had their permission. Last person I texted was my mom and we're both female...

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? On Facebook. The fridge would be where my kids could see it.
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:04 AM   #6
badboy3892

I don't even remember my last Halloween costume, I pretty much just hand out candy at the door to the few kids who still trick-or-treat in my neighborhood and don't even bother dressing up or anything. I'd go with last night's sleepwear seeing as I just wear my normal clothes to bed anyhow - last night it was briefs, a red pair of shorts and a Pokémon t-shirt. I guess I might regret that decision in the winter though.

The naked in stocks in public for an hour because I'd be more content having no control over people seeing me, and I imagine people who don't want to see wouldn't. In the other situation I'd be skulking around embarrassed and hoping not to get seen by minors, picked up by the cops, etc.

My dad, if only because I think he'd react really poorly to seeing what kinds of stuff I do to myself and especially to what kinds of people I find attractive enough to deed to. Mom would probably be more embarrassed than me if she caught me but she'd at least be understanding.

A dog. Not my first choice of animals to be hypnotized into acting like, or even in the top 5, but the idea of ageplay/acting like a baby doesn't appeal to me at all.

A party of girls. 'Cause I'd rather be with girls. And at least they won't all be bragging about being bigger than me.

I'd suck it up and go to the doctor. I don't like things in my butt to begin with. I'd be unable to sleep and go insane by the end of the week.

I don't really have a celebrity crush, but theoretically, a pole dance, because they're sexier IMO.

After eating the onion. Bad breath I can tolerate. Flatulence bothers me too much. I get annoyed at myself if I fart while masturbating, even if my partner were into it I'd absolutely hate myself if I were doing it constantly during sex.

I'd rather have a long, pink, tapering 15-inch dolphin penis. But presumably I have to stick with a human one, so 3 inches. Slamming into my partner's cervix every time I try to have sex wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Even if I were a woman, I'd still go with A cup. I'm really not into breasts. Anything higher than B cup is pushing it for me.

A unicorn horn of course! That's the source of their magic powers, after all. Maybe I could get Twilight Sparkle to join me for some tea.

I guess I'd go with the nightclub, the people there are probably more attractive and into seeing a strip search then the general public you'd find at the airport.

The ball gag. I'd really dislike having a butt plug stuck in me for that long.

Oddly, I'd rather they find me wearing women's underwear even though I normally don't and I also usually don't shave my pubic area. Honestly I prefer clean-shaven folks but I'm sort of lazy about shaving myself in general (which is why I usually have more of a beard than I think I should), and I'm always afraid of cutting myself up badly when I do shave.

Yikes... I don't text very often, but I think the last person I texted was my mom, so I'll try my luck with the stranger.

On the fridge. Probably nobody would even notice, whereas on Facebook I know my parents and close relatives would see.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:50 AM   #7
LisaWagner

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)I would choose the Halloween costume, because the last night i have worn nothing during the night. Instead I would wear a pussycat costume all the time.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? I choose the 2 hours walk. I think it's more adventurous.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My Dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Like a Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? A party full of girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onions
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? at an airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? but plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite gender undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) the last person I texted with, my best girlfriend
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? the kitchen fridge
LisaWagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:27 AM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Last Halloween costume. Because that would have been my regular clothes. (we don't celebrate Halloween here)
2 hour walk from my house. At least I could TRY to avoid people see me.
Dad. There is not much of a difference, both are horrible ideas.
Dog. I'm not sure why.
Full of girls. At least that would turn me on.
Wait until it falls out. At the doctor would be too embarrassing.
Both are awkward given that I'm a guy. But she would probably be slightly less offended if I do a pole dance.
Beans. Beans don't make me fart.
15 inch
I'd rather she have an F cup
Rabbit tail. That could be hidden
Airport. They would take me apart and it actually happens there so I would be slightly less embarrassed
Butt plug for sure. That's rather easy
Jungle. I don't think she'd mind too much
Last person I texted. That's someone on here.
Facebook. Good luck finding my Facebook account.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:33 AM   #9
SissyPrincess_Jenny

Last night sleepwear (Pink and white babydoll)
Definatly in pillory
Mom, I guess
Dog, love petplay
Really hard one, girls I think
I would go to doctor
Lap dance, love do that!
I would pick the can of beans
I'm a sissy, so I actualy don't need more then 3 inches
F cup
Bunny tail!!!
Nightclub
I love both so much, but I'll go for buttplug
I'm always in opposite underwear, so...
Next stranger for sure
Kitchen fridge I think

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:39 AM   #10
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

1. wear last nights sleepwear for a whole year (brief)
2. be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back
3. mom
4. hypnotized to act like a dog
5. only one naked at a party fully of girls
6. wait a week until it falls out
7. lap dance
8. to have sex after eating an onion
9. 15 inch penis
10. A cup
11. fluffy bunny rabbit tail
12. airport
13. butt plug
14. grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. give oral to the next stranger
16. posted on Facebook
Old 08-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #11
twin69
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) it was a cheer uniform, ( i sleep naked atm so...)

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) a friend from gymnastics

twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #12
sexdude100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) T-shirt, underwear, and flannel pants.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 1 hour restrained, or 2 hours free. I'll take the hour. because where I am that would still be 2 hours in a public place.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom, maybe?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Hey, I might get laid.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? There's such a thing as a fire unicorn, right?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? TSA is required to do strip searches in a private room, by a member of the same sex. I'll take the non-public option.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? I would think that being all-natural would be a bit more acceptable.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Not interested in guys.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Easy - my Facebook is nonexistant

I look forward to all your replies
Good would you rather.
sexdude100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #13
Victoria85
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? Halloween ain't so popular here . Just panties.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #14
striker101

Sleepwear. Shorts, and a t-shirt isn't too bad.

Naked in stocks/pillory for an hour in a public place.

My mom would be more embarrassing

Hypnotized to act like a dog.

Only one naked at a party full of guys.

Rather go to the doctor to have it removed.

Do a lap dance.

Eat an onion and have bad breath.

15 inches

A cup

Unicorn Horn

Entrance of a nightclub

Butt plug for 5 hours.

That I wear the opposite gender's undies.

The last person I texted. Guy I've hooked up with, wouldn't be bad at all.

On my kitchen fridge for a month.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #15
LunarBunny

Last year's Halloween costume was a preeettyyy slutty one, but I don't want to be wearing only a diaper and t-shirt for a year either, so I guess I'll go with the bunny costume!

A 2 hour walk from my house naked with just my house key! I'll just have to be a sneaky ninja!

For sure!

Probably a baby, but a dog isn't too bad either.

Probably guys, that seems like it might get some attention with people ;3

Probably go to a doctor to remove it, even though that's super embarrassing...

Lap dance!
Probably beans

A 3 inch penis, a 15 inch one seems like it might bring some big problems!

Definitely A cup, not much different from what I have, and it seems easier to manage too!

FLUFFY BUNNY RABBIT <333

At an airport, since it's probably more normal.

Ball gag! Seems easier!
That I wear the opposite gender's undies, shouldn't be too bad!

The last person I texted, who happens to be my boyfriend!

Kitchen fridge for a month for sure.

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
LunarBunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk