Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-14-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
nosipton

Male 19/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

19/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, inhabitants of getdare. I'm a young master looking for a female slave to start an online master/slave relationship.

"Tell me about yourself then, I want to know some stuff about you" you are probably thinking right now. Well, I'm afraid there's not much to tell. I am 19 years old and currently on my second year of college, studying an engineering. This means that although I can get some time everyday to chat I'm usually busy, but I'll talk about this later. I live in Europe (GMT +1 timezone), so take that in mind if you are thinking about answering this ad and really care about timezones.

*What can I offer as a master?
I'm not very experienced, as I have had only a few subs so far. However, I think I've learnt a lot about what a master/slave relationship means and what it involves.
What kind of master I am, you ask? I treat my subs fairly, so you will be punished when needed, and praised and rewarded when you deserve it. I'm both caring and strict. I'm not here only to be a figure you look from beneath, but as someone you can rely on to help you and understand you, someone you can trust and with whom you can talk freely about anything you want (stuff involving this relationship, daily life problems, etc.).
You might have noticed that I've said the word "relationship" a lot of times, and that's because I want you to understand that's how I see this. It's not something artificial built only for my pleasure, it's something built on trust and sincerity. That's how I see this. However, don't take this as if I'm going to take this easy. You will belong to me and no one else, you'll be mine both physically and in mind. You will respect me and will treat me as your owner. And I'll treat you as my lovely slutty toy, something I'll protect so it's not taken away.

-Watersports (bathroom and bladder control, piss play and drinking).
-Food play (insertions, being covered in food).
-Humiliation (verbal, physical, public or hidden-public).
-Torture and pain (on breasts, nipples, clit and any part of your body. With clamps or toothpaste, spanking, slapping, kicking, etc).
-Control over your daily routine (making a schedule for you to follow everyday, involving when you wake up, what you eat, what you wear and how, when you are allowed to use the bathroom... What is controlled by me can be discussed).
-Writing reports (every day, you'll write a report on what has happened to you that day, as detailed and thorough as possible, so I know what you've done. This will involve both those things I told you to do and non-related stuff).
-Pics and cam (not compulsory at first, as I know most people don't want to send kinky and compromising pics to someone they don't know. However, as we trust each other more and more, I'll demand pics as proof of your tasks and to see how they were perfomed. Using a cam from time to time to do some real time playing is something I want you to consider as well).
-Filthy and willing to experiment subs.

Oh my, those are a fair amount of likes. Well, first of all, although I'd love to have a slave willing to do and try all of them, I can discuss stuff involving one or two of these. So don't worry if there are a couple you don't feel certain about, we can talk about it. And, these are not all of them, just the ones I find more appealing and I think are the most important.

Limits
-Illegal
-Blood

This part was easy.

*What do I expect from my slave?
I expect you to be submissive (duh!) and, as I said before, to compeltely belong to me. You will be mine. No one else will posses you, and you will adore me. You will do everything I tell you (respecting your limits) and, if you fail, you will be punished. Severely punished. I don't like subs disobeying me. And how am I going to punish you? Using your dislikes of course.
I don't care about your timezone nor how experienced you are. You can be a fairly new person in this world of kinkiness, or you can be an experienced sub.
Please have good grammar. I don't expect you to write as well as a novelist (hell, I'm sure I've made some mistakes so far) but at least know how to use commas, periods and caps.
I want my slave to completely commit to a long-term master/slave relationship.

End notes
Well, I think it's time for me to finish this.
If you find yourself interested in this ad and wanting to know more about what would involve being my slave, please send me a PM with the following information:
>Name:
>Age:
>Experience:
>Timezone:
>This questionnaire about your likes, dislikes and limits completely filled out. (This is not mandatory in the first message. However, if you do it, it will prove how much you will commit).
>A list of the toys you own:
>Likes from my list you like as well, and those which you don't.

If you are still here after this long ad, thanks for taking the time to read it. And, if you are going to message me about it, I hope to hear from you soon.
The following user says Thank You to nosipton for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female slave, male master, master looking for slave, strict master, submissive slave