Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-01-2022, 09:01 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

World Random Naked Stargazing

I dare you to go out for some naked, erotic stargazing, and let the dice I dare you to go out for some naked, erotic stargazing, and let the dice decide your fate! Please do this on whatever, to you, constitutes a pleasant evening, with weather in which you would enjoy being naked.

The first rolls you'll do ahead of time, so you can plan for your night of erotic sky-staring!

Preparation Rolls (Roll Now)

First let's roll to see what kind of sky you should be looking for, on which to do this dare. If you prefer, you may commit to doing it on the night you read this, but don't blame me if the sky doesn't cooperate!
  1. The first night in which you could conceivably see your assigned object(s).
  2. A nice, clear night, perfect for stargazing!
  3. A reasonably clear night, with maybe a bit of haze, or an occasional wisp of clouds.
  4. A partly cloudy night, meaning 1/3 or less cloud cover by visual appearance.
  5. A mostly cloudy night, between 1/3 and 2/3 cloud coverage but with at least some gaps in which you can sneak some glances at the stars.
  6. A nice, clear night, perfect for stargazing!

From where will you be communing with the heavens?
  1. The (relative) privacy of your own yard, garden, patio, or deck.
  2. An unlit, well-maintained field in a public park or sports field.
  3. A field, forest clearing, or open desert area, on public land.
  4. Within sight of an unlit stretch of road. Do not stargaze on the road! *stares*
  5. A nice, dark, open area at least a mile (2 km) from your home.
  6. Genuinely the best stargazing spot you can think of within an hour's travel. This may involve hiking or climbing, while nude, fair warning. Plan accordingly!

What will you be observing, before you're permitted to leave your chosen stargazing spot? This is rolled ahead of time so you can research and study, as there will be consequences if you have to look things up in the field!
  1. 1d6 unique constellations.
  2. 2d6 named stars.
  3. All naked eye visible planets on the night of observation.
  4. One of each: Galaxy, nebula, planet, globular cluster, main sequence star, giant star.
  5. The International Space Station (Yes, you can see this easily with the naked eye from almost anywhere on the planet! Just google how to find it in your area!)
  6. All of the above!

And finally, what assistive devices should you bring with you? Roll a die for each.

1-3 = No, do not bring it.
4-5 = Bring it if you have it.
6 = Bring it; acquire it ahead of time if you don't have it.
  • 1 printed page, front and back, of instructions and guidelines, and a small pen light.
  • 1 printed or purchased map of the night sky, and a small pen light.
  • A strong laser pointer with a beam that is clearly visible in the sky. You must point it at each object and/or trace each constellation with it continuously for 30 seconds each. (Note: DO NOT point a laser at any aircraft. It is dangerous and highly illegal!)
  • A very strong flashlight with a very narrow adjustable beam that is clearly visible in the sky. You must point it at each object and/or trace each constellation with it continuously for 30 seconds each.
  • A pair of binoculars, preferably intended for stargazing.

EVERYONE: Bring a smartphone or tablet with a stargazing app installed. The brightness must be set to its maximum level, and no red light or other night vision saving filter may be used! This is a backup information source of last resort, and if you end up having to use it, the complete ruination of your night vision and the time it takes to get it back is your punishment for not preparing well enough!

Clothing Selection:

What will you wear as you head out on your stargazing adventure? Whatever you roll here must be how you are dressed before you walk out the door of your home, and is the maximum allowable clothing you may wear as you walk back in when you return.

Feet:
  1. Bare feet.
  2. Bare feet. Or: White no-show or ankle socks.
  3. Bare feet. Or: Your least comfortable dress shoes without socks.
  4. White tube socks that come up to your knees or higher. Stripes encouraged. You may cut the feet off so you are barefoot and in really dorky leg warmers if you prefer.
  5. Bare feet. Or: Your warmest winter footwear, with at least two pairs of socks.
  6. Bare feet!

Legs:
  1. Bare legs.
  2. Your favorite pair of jeans.
  3. Your rattiest pair of sweatpants.
  4. Your shortest short-shorts or mini-skirt.
  5. Your most expensive dress pants/skirt.
  6. Bare legs.

Upper Body:
  1. Topless.
  2. Your ugliest holiday sweater/jumper.
  3. The tightest t-shirt you can squeeze yourself into.
  4. Your most expensive suit, tuxedo, or dress, including shirt, tie, and/or any other relevant accessories.
  5. Topless, but with your hottest winter coat, fully fastened, zipped, etc.
  6. Topless.

Undergarments:
  1. No underwear for you!
  2. Your very skimpiest underwear.
  3. Your frumpiest underwear.
  4. The swimsuit that is most obviously a swimsuit.
  5. Long underwear (full-body. Improvise if you don't have the real thing.)
  6. Naked under your other clothes!

Hardcore Bonus (Optional):
  1. I lied! Take off everything you just put on and start out naked.
  2. Females: Insert a small, bright, lit LED flashlight into your vagina, light-projecting side down, and then tape yourself shut with clear packing tape. Males: Wrap your scrotum around the light-projecting end of a small, bright, lit LED flashlight and then tape it in place with clear packing tape.
  3. Insert into your anus, in order of preference: a prostate massager (if you have a prostate); a vibrating butt plug; a regular butt plug; a set of anal beads or balls; a large pen or marker.
  4. Attach binder clips to both nipples, two to each labia or four to your scrotum, and one to your clit or the bottom edge of your pee slit.
  5. Insert a lit LED flashlight into your ass, light-producing end outward and external to your body so you're quite literally flashing anyone around you.
  6. Safe!

Stargazing Instructions:

You must stay in your chosen spot until you have completed your task (identified and pointed at each object you were told to above), or until you have sincerely tried for one full hour.

Obviously, given the title, you will be naked as you do so! So, once you've arrived at your assigned stargazing spot, strip! Everything comes off that you weren't born with, except for eyewear, any other assistive/medical devices, and piercings. Everything.

And now... find and/or trace/point out your assigned objects, enjoying gazing up at the night sky as the first humans surely did, tens or hundreds of thousands of years before you!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, dice dares, naked dares, naked outdoors