Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2019, 02:29 PM   #1
Larocs

Default Control this sissy for next three days

Hello Masters and Mistresses.

This sissy will be home alone for next three days (until end of this weekend) and she will be available for you all to dare, control and abuse her.

Please give her some rules, set her dresscode, deny her orgasms and control her general lifestyle, ideally with emphasis on feminization and bondage. This sissy will also gladly accepts your dares and will report on them afterwards. She will truthfully answer any of your questions as well. You can also take control of her via kik. And please, stay in lines of her likes and limits.

This slut humbly awaits your upcoming instructions.

Please add to my rules
Larocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 02:42 PM   #2
Walpole

Home alone eh? Sounds like the first thing you should be thinking about is what you're going to wear.
Before we get down to the specific details why don't you tell us all what your favourite things to wear are and why. Maybe also mention which ones you don't like as much.

I'd also love to hear you say what kind of things you're planning on doing for meals over the next three days. Have you stocked up on food already or will you be going shopping soon? Without anyone else's intervention what would you have chosen to eat for these next three days?

Finally how's the weather?

PM dares

To make sure any dares you give do not conflict with ones I am currently doing you can check here.
If your dare was rubbish I probably won't do it, if its not on that list that means I thought it was rubbish/impossible. If you think I have unfairly missed you then let me know.
Kik: Walpole222
Walpole is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Walpole for this post:
Old 03-21-2019, 05:19 PM   #3
bubba51
gD king

Shower in your blue swimsuit and wear only panties and dresses or skirts.

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:51 AM   #4
Larocs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walpole View Post
Home alone eh? Sounds like the first thing you should be thinking about is what you're going to wear.
Before we get down to the specific details why don't you tell us all what your favourite things to wear are and why. Maybe also mention which ones you don't like as much.

I'd also love to hear you say what kind of things you're planning on doing for meals over the next three days. Have you stocked up on food already or will you be going shopping soon? Without anyone else's intervention what would you have chosen to eat for these next three days?

Finally how's the weather?
Thank you for your questions.

I like wearing panties and pantyhose the most. Panties because of the nice materials that they are made from and also the because of tthe taboo braking feeling and slight humiliation. Pantyhose because of that encasement feeling and also the humiliation and excitement from every leg movement. One piece swimsuits are great too. They can nicely hug whole body while lightly wedging into my ass. I dont particulary like wearing bras but it is mostly caused by impossibility to play with my nipples while wearing them.

Fot other clothes, I of course love wearing high heels. They just look and feel to great to not to love them. It is probably the most feminine thing one can wear. For the rest, I like anything tightly fitting - leggings, bodycon dress, pencil skirts, etc. I dont have anything I dont like to wear. I if dont want it I just wont buy it.

I dont have any particular plans for my meals over the weekend. I will go to some shop, look if something interesting is in discount and if I found nothing, I will just fill myself with meat. My only plan is to have toasts sometimes.

And finally, weather is ok. Freezing in the morning and about 10°C in the afternoon. Low probabilityy of rain.

Please add to my rules
Old 03-22-2019, 01:03 PM   #5
Larocs

Still open for suggestions. Thank you.

Please add to my rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk