Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2015, 08:13 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Default Beginner 20/F punish my nipples, clit and labia

Hello, I'm new here and have a free day to complete some creative, painful dares.
I want to push myself and try new things, whilst making my pussy dripping wet from abuse.
I have lots of toys so just ask!
Please post or pm me a dare. Will reply after completing task. Thank you!

Last edited by XOpleaseme; 08-30-2015 at 09:39 AM.
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:28 AM   #2
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Rub toothpaste on your nipples and pussy, then clamp your nipples and clit and put clothespins on your labia and do the following:

1) 50 jumping jacks
2) spank each breast 20 times with a hairbrush
3) spank your pussy until the clothespins come off

Then write a report and you are done!
Old 08-30-2015, 10:30 AM   #3
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Rub toothpaste on your nipples and pussy, then clamp your nipples and clit and put clothespins on your labia and do the following:

1) 50 jumping jacks
2) spank each breast 20 times with a hairbrush
3) spank your pussy until the clothespins come off

Then write a report and you are done!
Thank you! Thoroughly enjoyed this dare.
Everytime I jumped the clamps became more sore as I attached them tightly, especially with the added burn of the toothpaste
My tits are lovely and red now as well as my pussy, it took so long to spank the clothespins off but it hurt so much making my pussy so so wet
Old 08-30-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
DatSilkyBooty

nipple clamps, and your biggest buttplug in your butt, finger yourself for 10 minutes and pull the nipple clamps off, rest of the day keep the buttplug in.

My Likes Dislikes Etc.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75644

If you want to be my mistress/master, PM me.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1353220
DatSilkyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatSilkyBooty View Post
nipple clamps, and your biggest buttplug in your butt, finger yourself for 10 minutes and pull the nipple clamps off, rest of the day keep the buttplug in.
Butt plug is in and will be held there with my little black thong. Loved pulling off the nipple clamps, I tightened them just before I did it
Pussy is dripping for more dares!
Old 08-30-2015, 10:53 AM   #6
InPunishment
getDare Sweetheart

Clamps back on whore. No cumming for you, only your nipples deserve attention. Flick each clamp 50 times, then twist both 180 and hold ten seconds.

Dislikes: chastity, pain, messy, unrequited love

Limits: public, parents, bodily waste, anything in outer space.
InPunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:58 AM   #7
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by InPunishment View Post
Clamps back on whore. No cumming for you, only your nipples deserve attention. Flick each clamp 50 times, then twist both 180 and hold ten seconds.
This was great! The clamps began to slip off making it even more painful. To end this I ripped them off, lovely and tender
Thank you
Old 08-30-2015, 11:23 AM   #8
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Another one, hope you like it - it's a little longer and has a few steps but shouldn't take that long.

1) clamp your nipples again. If you have string, tie it to each clamp and put the string in your mouth so it is pulled tight. If you don't have string skip this part. Plug your ass.
2) completely insert a vibrator in your pussy so that it is buried inside and attach clothespins to your labia. It is your choice whether it is on.
3) spank your pussy with the dildo inside 10 hard strokes. A hairbrush would probably be best for this.
4) twist the clamps once each.
5) repeat steps 3 and 4 three more times each.
6) finish by pulling the clamps off with the string, if you did the string part, and one final extra hard spank to the pussy before removing the dildo and once the pain subsides rubbing ice on it for 5 minutes.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:25 PM   #9
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Another one, hope you like it - it's a little longer and has a few steps but shouldn't take that long.

1) clamp your nipples again. If you have string, tie it to each clamp and put the string in your mouth so it is pulled tight. If you don't have string skip this part. Plug your ass.
2) completely insert a vibrator in your pussy so that it is buried inside and attach clothespins to your labia. It is your choice whether it is on.
3) spank your pussy with the dildo inside 10 hard strokes. A hairbrush would probably be best for this.
4) twist the clamps once each.
5) repeat steps 3 and 4 three more times each.
6) finish by pulling the clamps off with the string, if you did the string part, and one final extra hard spank to the pussy before removing the dildo and once the pain subsides rubbing ice on it for 5 minutes.
I have nipple clamps with a chain to attach both so that worked perfectly, I yanked a few times too hard and they ripped off so put them on extra tight. I chose not to turn the dilfo on as the butt plug had turned me on so much I thought I may have cum when I spanked myself. My clit is stinging nicely and a nice shade of red. My pussy was so wet the dildo wouldnt stay in without being in deep.
When I pulled of the nipple clamps a little skin almost came off my nipples which I loved!
I'm now rubbing the ice mmm thank you
Old 08-30-2015, 12:35 PM   #10
DatSilkyBooty

now put 2 ice cubes in your pussy

My Likes Dislikes Etc.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75644

If you want to be my mistress/master, PM me.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1353220
DatSilkyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:41 PM   #11
FallenSlut

Place your nipple clamps back on and put your vibrator inside you on at full power. Either hold it in place with a crotch rope or duct tape. Place 5 clothes pins on each nipple in a circle. Keep the butt plug in or reinsert it. Stand in the corner for 10 minutes, hands on your head. No cumming. Then get on the floor face down and crawl across the room, dragging your tits on the floor until all the pins are off. Then you may shut ff the vibrator

Toys: 8", 10", and 12"(suction cup) double dong (suction Cup)dildos, Medium butt plug, g-spot vibrator, magic wand, insertable bullet vibrator, ball gag, paddle, rope, clothes pins, toothpaste, variety household items

Likes, Dislikes and Limits here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75637
FallenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #12
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

One more:

1) put the nipple clamps back on and hang an object of your choice from the chain. With the butt plug in, put on a tight pair of thong panties and give yourself a wedgie by putting a belt through the leg holes and pulling it high and tightening it - this will put pressure on the plug. Put as many clothespins as will fit on your labia - your panties should be wedged enough for you to do this.
2) do 20 jumping jacks
3) spank your pussy with an object of your choice until the clothespins come off.

Then you are all done and can remove the wedgie and clamps and take out the plug if you like.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, clit torture, nipple torture, pain, pussy torture