Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-11-2014, 05:28 AM   #1
miss.sidebottom

Female 26/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (have webcam)

26/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (have webcam)

I'm mainly on here to fulfil my interest in domination so if that is your thing and you love to be owned and abused then send me a message.

I am currently NOT looking for meets as my current situation doesn't allow it, I am only looking for online fun at the moment. I will occasionally have cam depending on where I am staying at the time but will always have the odd picture to send etc.

From a slut boy I would want total obedience and a willingness and want to please me whatever I ask - these could be any thing from dress up, roleplay, teasing, stripping, cock play, light pain play, ass play, wanking, cumming, cum play, shower/bath, piss play, making videos, taking pictures and also group sessions - where I can control more than one slut boy at the same time and have them almost compete against each other for my adoration.

If you are still interested in applying to be my little whore then you will add me to skype - but ONLY if you are serious and will be obedient in whatever I ask, I don't want to have to go through hundreds of adds and delete half of them once talking to you and finding out that you are not worthy of my time.

My skype is - helen.sidebottom (email is miss.sidebottom @ gmail.com if it's easier to find me with that). With your add please include your ASL, body type, and a little about what you want and your limits. I do not want PMs on here about this, as it gets too full too quickly, just requests on skype.

Please remember that I am looking for 18 - 24 yr olds, there is a little space either side for better slut boys but I do not want really old people adding me. Also mistress particularly likes slim/toned/muscly slut boys to play with.

There are pictures on my profile etc.

Miss H x
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	4617   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	4618  
The following 9 users say Thank You to miss.sidebottom for this post:
Old 10-19-2014, 05:00 AM   #2
miss.sidebottom

Please remember to add a message when you add me telling me who you are, and a description of what you're looking for, asl, body type, limits, etc. Thankyou.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #3
miss.sidebottom

Still looking for the perfect slut boy, I have had some very disappointing submissions so far. Remember to include a message so I know who you are when you add me to skype.

I have plenty of 25+ guys adding me, I am not looking for experience and age particularly. I want youth and innocence that I can corrupt and train.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #4
ciziar

I sent you an add on Skype with description.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
tonybennett

Default I'm interested

Hi, I'm 23 and always wanted to try this but never have done so before. Would love to try this with you.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #6
Just Jake

Im really interested in this. I am 19 White male with Brown curly hair and blue eyes ready to submit. so I am very new to this a bit nervous but 100% willing and wanting with everything to do this! Im done with School and don't have a job yet so Im free like all the time. Ill give more info if you contact me Either on Skype "llldisturbedlll" with L's or on here. Thanks!

Last edited by Just Jake; 11-08-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:42 AM   #7
miss.sidebottom

Still looking for the perfect one of you to come forward and have your full inspection and trials.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:51 AM   #8
SomeoneLikeME

Love your post Mistress, but since i could not do few of things you seek and require, and i think you are not willing to lower Your standards, i will not waste Your time Mistress.

I do sincerely hope You find the perfect one.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #9
Zoma96

Sent you a request
Old 11-24-2014, 03:31 PM   #10
miss.sidebottom

I have had lots of slut boys add me that do not fit what I have said I am looking for, please read my message fully before just randomly adding me. And please state in the message when you add me that you are from getdare, or include your stats etc.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:09 PM   #11
cumslut_starr

You make me wish I could have a webcam! But my current situation doest allow it right now. I'm slim 19 male cute ass slut hehe ;D very very slutty closet sissy in need of training ;* but all I have is kik messanger... well anyone can add me at cumslut.4u
Tehe c;
Old 12-02-2014, 04:25 PM   #12
superredneck

Default Im perfect

This is my dream fantasy to be dominated by a women and turned into a cock crazy cum guzzling sissy bitch please pm me I am perfect and love to be dominated I am dying to be turned into sissy cumslut faggot
Old 12-29-2014, 05:11 AM   #13
miss.sidebottom

It seems very hard to find the perfect sub boy, or maybe I am just being too picky - please add me if you think that you can be the slut I am looking for, and remember to include a message about where you are adding me from and then I will accept your skype adds, thankyou.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:05 AM   #14
ropemaniac

I've added you on Skype several times yet you never even approved...
Old 02-07-2015, 01:39 AM   #15
miss.sidebottom

Still looking for that perfect slut boy...

Advertisements
Kink Talk