Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-10-2022, 11:54 PM   #1
somekindofcreature

Default Safe Public Dares (26F)

I've had a hankering for some dares that are for all intents and purposes done in public, but with nearly no chance of being caught.

For example these are dares that can be done in the car at night, or in the country at night, or things that are done underneath clothing.

I understand doing anything in public comes with some risk, but I'm ok with taking that risk so long as it's minimized as much as possible.

I'll likely only pick a couple of dares that I'd like to do based on how enticing I find them, and how much time/preparation they will take. No hard feelings if I don't pick your suggestion.

I'll write an entertaining report for any dare that I do complete. That's one of my favorite parts :)

If you have any questions about my likes/limits/preferences/toys/etc I'm happy to answer.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 04:06 AM   #2
Klickfoot

Wear a loose skirt and go into an elevator at night. Start at the top of the building and wait for the elevator doors to close. Now completly remove your underwear, press the lowest button and start to masturbate until about 3 seconds before the doors of the elevator would open again.

You can go now while carrying your pantys in your hand or you press the up button again, remove your skirt completly, being completly bottomless and exposed and only after that you are allowed to put on your pantys and than your skirt again.

I hope this dare is safe and fun enough for you
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 08:19 AM   #3
FenFluff

Go for a walk, and take your handcuffs. Find a relatively small tree somewhere well off the path, and cuff your right wrist to it. You can unlock the cuff after you make yourself cum.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 09:33 AM   #4
Preacher

A few different ideas:

1. Go out shopping while wearing a diaper. You may not leave until you have peed in your diaper whilst in sight of at least 1 person. To increase difficulty wear a skirt, pee standing and do it somewhere more visible. Walk around (in visible) after peeing and do not go anywhere private for at least 20 minutes. Ideally choose somewhere fairly busy like a shopping mall where there are plenty of people but no-one paying any attention in a crowd.

2. Go for a naked walk in the country after dark (but only if safe!). Take a backpack and comfortable shoes. After you are away from other people take off your first item of clothing and pack it into your backpack, edge and then continue on your walk for another 10 minutes. Repeat until you are naked other than shoes/socks. Play with yourself as you continue your walk for another 10 minutes before making yourself cum in the middle of the path.

If that is too adventurous you can leave pulled up your top and lift your skirt (no underwear) as the final items after removing every other item - so you can cover up quickly. Leave the path to hide before cumming or edging and don't play with yourself for the final 10 minutes of the walk.

If that's too easy then after getting naked insert your fox plug, put on your fox ears and put on your gag and continue the walk while you play with yourself for 20 minutes.

3. Get some rope and bind your breasts or breasts/crotch in a rope tie (google Hishi Karada for instructions). Put on a top and skirt to hide the tie and then go for a walk.

4. Car Cumming. Park up your car somewhere private and dark. Climb into the back, strip naked and spread your legs wide and rest them on the back of the seats so you legs are spread and elevated, leaving you fully exposed. Set a timer for 30 minutes and play with yourself, edging as many times as you can before the timer expires. Only when the timer has gone off may you cum and you must say out loud and loudly "I'm a dirty slut".

I can modify any of the above or come up with others ideas if you have any particular theme/location in mind.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Preacher for this post:
Old 10-11-2022, 10:26 AM   #5
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do the library dare

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418455

and request a beginner's dare there.
That will be both fun and risk free...

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 10:59 AM   #6
Bestpetboi2

Car count dare

Option A) (at night is safest) find somewhere along a road, where you’re totally hidden but can see traffic. Come up with options (eg red cars, blue trucks, trailers) or if in very rural just number of cars. You will take off once piece of clothing after say 10 red cars along a highway or after 5 cars on a rural but still used road. Once naked (shoes can stay on as pokey ground is no fun) you must edge once you hit your next car count.

Option B)
Similar but use a railroad . If busy then every say 20 carriages you see take off a piece of clothing. Extra challenge you could count types of cars, having say 5 passenger cars equal an edge and 20 tankers a spank etc.

Limits
Too extreme, photos, life ruiners, poo, piss drinking, dog/cat food
M/27

toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95901

OCTOBER TRAINING
LARGE3/12
Bouncy 0/1
Small 1/4
Sit pretty 2/13
Yummy 1/3
Boop 2/7
Shhh 5/5
Playtime 1/4
Walkies (x1000 steps) 3/10
Bestpetboi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 07:42 PM   #7
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Go to an automatic carwash and stay inside while it being clean. The bubbles make it harder to see from outside and the sound of washing is really loud so have fun.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:53 PM   #8
Hvalen

But on a low top and a small dress.
In your car remove your panties and put then on the front seat, so it can be clearly seen.. If you are brave enough put also a dildo/toy there..
Now drive up to a stranger and ask for directions

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 10:01 PM   #9
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default Foxy drive

Go for a [roll a dice] times 5 minutes drive,
Wearing nothing but ears, tail and boots/shoes.
Keep anything else out of reach in trunk or backseat.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 10:36 AM   #10
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Do you have any pet play related toys?

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 10:11 AM   #11
somekindofcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Go for a [roll a dice] times 5 minutes drive,
Wearing nothing but ears, tail and boots/shoes.
Keep anything else out of reach in trunk or backseat.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. This one in particular is one that I feel like I can do on country roads at night. I'll write a report after I'm able to complete this dare.

Bear with me as I've got a lot going on at the moment :)

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Old 10-23-2022, 10:13 AM   #12
somekindofcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Do you have any pet play related toys?
No specific toys besides my ears and tail. I have bowls that can be used as pet bowls of course.

Old 10-23-2022, 10:34 AM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by somekindofcreature View Post
I've had a hankering for some dares that are for all intents and purposes done in public, but with nearly no chance of being caught.

For example these are dares that can be done in the car at night, or in the country at night, or things that are done underneath clothing.

I understand doing anything in public comes with some risk, but I'm ok with taking that risk so long as it's minimized as much as possible.

I'll likely only pick a couple of dares that I'd like to do based on how enticing I find them, and how much time/preparation they will take. No hard feelings if I don't pick your suggestion.

I'll write an entertaining report for any dare that I do complete. That's one of my favorite parts

If you have any questions about my likes/limits/preferences/toys/etc I'm happy to answer.
Go for a drive taking s complete change of clothing on the back seat. Druve to a car wash and when in there strip completely and change into the spare set.
Old 10-23-2022, 03:22 PM   #14
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

Go for a 30 minute drive around a pent up area with lots of traffic. The twist: you must be naked from the waist down with a vibrator and butt plug inside you. Use each opportunity at the traffic lights to edge with one hand. Afterwards, drive to a quieter area, get naked and masturbate in the car till you reach an orgasm.
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 06:46 PM   #15
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

I highly suggest getting a leash. You won't regret it My dare: Wear your ears and tail out to pump gas late at night. If no one comes at all while you're pumping, wash your windows too. If you do get a leash, leash yourself to your side view mirror while you pump.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk